Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Retweet's 'White Power' great guy

ExpandMyMind

Can't believe that no one had posted this. It happened just after we all found out that Trump knew about US troops being killed by Taliban paid by Russians.

(CNN)President Donald Trump on Sunday morning widely shared a video he said is from the Villages, a retirement community in Florida, in which a man driving a golf cart with Trump campaign posters is seen chanting "white power."

The President retweeted the video that showed the community's Trump supporters and anti-Trump protesters arguing with one another. The President thanked the "great people" shown in the video.

"Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!" he wrote in the tweet. Roughly three hours later, the tweet no longer appeared in Trump's timeline.

"President Trump is a big fan of the Villages. He did not hear the one statement made on the video. What he did see was tremendous enthusiasm from his many supporters," White House deputy press secretary Judd Deere said in a statement.

Before the tweet was deleted, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, the only Black senator in the Republican conference, said on Sunday that the video retweeted by the President was offensive and "indefensible."

"There's no question. He should not have retweeted and he should just take it down," Scott said on CNN's "State of the Union" with Jake Tapper.

The President of the US retweeted a video of a white racist shouting 'White power'.

Enjoy the rest of 2020 everyone.

• Like 2

For the remaining trump supporters

What more do you need to admit this guy was a huge mistake, never should of been put in power, and voting for him was a terrible idea? 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

What more do you need to admit this guy was a huge mistake, never should of been put in power, and voting for him was a terrible idea? 

You'll hear all sorts of excuses, like 'Trump doesn't even read what he posts'. The bottom line is that they don't give a ****.Trump supporters are, quite simply, ****ing idiots. And, for the most part, racist, misogynistic ****s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

What will you attribute his win to, come November?  Assuming of course that it happens?  Try to focus on a hypothetical instead of flailing about, demanding I accept YOUR reality :)   If it comes... what will you attribute it to?  Remember that it will be FAR more difficult for him to be re-elected than it was for him to win the first time.  IOW, if the Democrat Party proves itself to be rejected by the American people due to the chaos they've brought to the nation, what then?  

Just now, and then said:

What will you attribute his win to, come November?  Assuming of course that it happens?  Try to focus on a hypothetical instead of flailing about, demanding I accept YOUR reality :)   If it comes... what will you attribute it to?  Remember that it will be FAR more difficult for him to be re-elected than it was for him to win the first time.  IOW, if the Democrat Party proves itself to be rejected by the American people due to the chaos they've brought to the nation, what then?  

The same thing Jews always do when fascism comes to an area, leave has quickly and quietly as possible. 

1 minute ago, and then said:

Flailing about?  I mean...the President retweeted a video of a man saying "white power" while saying how great the people of that community are.  Are you denying that?  Really though...just say it.  WHITE POWER.  You know you want to.  Your cute little emoji shows how you feel about something like this.  You are probably praising him for it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Flailing about?  I mean...the President retweeted a video of a man saying "white power" while saying how great the people of that community are.  Are you denying that?  Really though...just say it.  WHITE POWER.  You know you want to.  Your cute little emoji shows how you feel about something like this.  You are probably praising him for it.

When I saw his reply the dog next door started going nuts, wonder why...

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Really though...just say it.  WHITE POWER.  You know you want to.  Your cute little emoji shows how you feel about something like this.  You are probably praising him for it.

I note your abject COWARDICE in refusing to even engage for a moment in a hypothetical.  Trying to cover that lack of integrity with an attack on me, using only your opinions and perceptions, just makes your response that much more pathetic.  Does that possibility that I framed, cause you that much fear?

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

When I saw his reply the dog next door started going nuts, wonder why...

That's cute...it's almost humorous.  The dog isn't named...uh... Sam, by any chance?

Dude, if you want to be conspiratorial, and hard right, and support a president who's objectively terrifying by every single metric, you're gonna have to deal with people wondering just /why/ you are okay with all that bull.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

If it comes... what will you attribute it to?  Remember that it will be FAR more difficult for him to be re-elected than it was for him to win the first time. 

It could easily happen,   Are you thinking Biden is a FAR better candidate than Hillary was?  Biden is only a trifle more agreeable than Hillary, so it may be even money now.

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

It could easily happen,   Are you thinking Biden is a FAR better candidate than Hillary was?  Biden is only a trifle more agreeable than Hillary, so it may be even money now.

Sometimes it's like they're trying to lose.

5 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Sometimes it's like they're trying to lose.

I almost wanted to say its like giving Trump a handicap.  

I think Joe appeals to some old timers who just want a guy who won't rock the boat too much,  says some feel good things, and is not too offensive or abrasive. Nobody else had quite enough wife appeal.  Its about time they split into 2 parties and we had 3 candidates, or 4 if Kanye runs again.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I almost wanted to say its like giving Trump a handicap.  

I think Joe appeals to some old timers who just want a guy who won't rock the boat too much,  says some feel good things, and is not too offensive or abrasive. Nobody else had quite enough wife appeal.  Its about time they split into 2 parties and we had 3 candidates, or 4 if Kanye runs again.

Agreed, that's why he's smoking Trump in the polls, people have realized a politician should be good at his job...which is something they should of known all along, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

Agreed, that's why he's smoking Trump in the polls, people have realized a politician should be good at his job...which is something they should of known all along, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

And how much did the polls matter last time.

That's not even a question, so I didn't put a question mark at the end.

9 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

And how much did the polls matter last time.

That's not even a question, so I didn't put a question mark at the end.

Well for one, they've been paying closer attention to the electoral college. And two, they're like sights on a rifle, you can get a good aim, and while you won't know if you hit until you pull the trigger, it does help you know how close you are to hitting.

• Like 1

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

Well for one, they've been paying closer attention to the electoral college. And two, they're like sights on a rifle, you can get a good aim, and while you won't know if you hit until you pull the trigger, it does help you know how close you are to hitting.

Go on with your positive thinking and see how far it gets us.

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You'll hear all sorts of excuses, like 'Trump doesn't even read what he posts'. The bottom line is that they don't give a ****.Trump supporters are, quite simply, ****ing idiots. And, for the most part, racist, misogynistic ****s.

trump ? excuses? all in the same paragraph yet. :o

6 hours ago, and then said:

Remember that it will be FAR more difficult for him to be re-elected than it was for him to win the first time.

1. US presidents nearly always get re-elected its the norm.

2. The electoral college favours Republicans especially in tight contests 

so why will it be far more difficult for him to get elected?

Only white people could buy apartment in Trump buildings some decades ago. It's actually well documented case that, if my memory serves me - case also got to court. It's legacy that lives since his father was the head of the house. I doubt that such characteristic could evolve into something more humane in less than few generations, if ever.

By associating with human trash and by calling out people who are merely asking for respect of human rights - Trump is not doing himself a favor, to say the least. 

As for ''radical left and radical right''... There is no such thing. There are only free radicals who pollute the body of society as a whole. Instead of tackling the real root cause of evil people are wasting time fighting imaginary enemies. It's gonna be fun to watch how things unfold in near future. I suspect that the voice of reason will be labeled as criminal.