Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after

ExpandMyMind

he top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN Business learned this week.
Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?" Neff wrote, "I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no." (The subject line was not censored on the forum.) On June 5, Neff wrote, "Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down." On June 24, Neff commented, "Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep." On June 26, Neff wrote that the only people who care about changing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins are "white libs and their university-'educated' pets."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

I'm not sure why he bothered. He had a whole national platform where he could and did do so.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

So he was a sock on the "that other place" forum.. 

No WAY.... :sk

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:
Neff wrote that the only people who care about changing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins are "white libs and their university-'educated' pets."

:o

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

I'm not sure why he bothered. He had a whole national platform where he could and did do so.

The part of this that just slays those like you is that Carlson just set a record for all time cable ratings.  EVER.  A thinking individual - as opposed to one who is insane with hate - would be concerned that THAT many potential voters were dialed in to his message. The article spends much more time and energy on framing Carlson than exposing the writer.  Those here who sit about and exult in Carlson's potential woes don't seem interested in acknowledging that if this writer had been crafting hateful messages for CNN, he'd have just gotten promotions.  I've never heard of the guy but he sounds like a tool and should be scraped off and discarded.  The idea that the hate is mostly coming from one side, though, is frankly, idiotic.  Carlson will eventually be canceled because that's what the Left DOES...innit?

No debate, no compromise, not ever.  They're fully exposed as partisan war dogs and are gleeful about it. Even they aren't as wild-eyed as you though, bud.  They also seem to be fool enough to believe their own rhetoric and expect the majority to follow them.  Come November...My, oh my, wakey-wakey. 

Your doc should prescribe you something for all that impotent rage you'll be dealing with ;)   

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

This is the same Tucker Carlson that is being sued right? 

Being sued is supposed to leave an assumption of guilt, in your America?  Or is it just those who disagree with you that are assumed guilty?  I think Carlson is a bit too Libertarian for these times but I KNOW that what's eating into the OP's gut like a canker-worm is the fact that on average, over 4 million Americans have been watching his last few episodes.  Even our spittle-flecked Scot can do THAT math and it isn't a positive for his cause.  

51 minutes ago, and then said:

Being sued is supposed to leave an assumption of guilt, in your America?  Or is it just those who disagree with you that are assumed guilty?  I think Carlson is a bit too Libertarian for these times but I KNOW that what's eating into the OP's gut like a canker-worm is the fact that on average, over 4 million Americans have been watching his last few episodes.  Even our spittle-flecked Scot can do THAT math and it isn't a positive for his cause.  

Nah, the "viewers are supposed to be smart enough to know I am lying" defense is pretty much the admission of guilt.  Fox lawyers are funny....

• Like 3

Telling that when Carlson levels a claim that he cannot back up with documented proof, it's lying. Bob Mueller, James Comey and Peter Strozk though...