Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden

RoofGardener

9 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

Biden doesn't need rallies.  He can just stay home and let Trump skewer himself.

Exactly - I now don't bother arguing - these threads are just interesting trainwrecks to watch...  I do feel desperately sorry for the decent, genuine, and now thoroughly bewildered, ordinary americans..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I was referring to when he got fired.........  

Oh, okay.  But, of course, we all know the real reason for that was because Obama's people had gotten wind that Flynn would become a key figure within the incoming administration.  They've been trying to bring him down ever since.

• Like 1

Just now, hacktorp said:

Oh, okay.  But, of course, we all know the real reason for that was because Obama's people had gotten wind that Flynn would become a key figure within the incoming administration.  They've been trying to bring him down ever since.

Trump said it was because he lied to Pence and the FBI.......   He must be one of those "Obama" people I guess.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Trump said it was because he lied to Pence and the FBI.......   He must be one of those "Obama" people I guess.

So who, besides yourself, is saying Flynn was fired because he failed to register as a foreign agent?

This is confusing.

Just now, hacktorp said:

So who, besides yourself, is saying Flynn was fired because he failed to register as a foreign agent?

This is confusing.

Eh, I don't feel like explaining Flynn right now- especially since you are already supposed to know.  Long story short: If Flynn had registered as a foreign agent and not lied to Pence and the FBI about it, everything would have been ethical (as much as a former general selling US influence to Turkey and Russia goes) and legal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Eh, I don't feel like explaining Flynn right now- especially since you are already supposed to know.  Long story short: If Flynn had registered as a foreign agent and not lied to Pence and the FBI about it, everything would have been ethical (as much as a former general selling US influence to Turkey and Russia goes) and legal.

No worries.  I'm thinking we'll be getting more than enough Flynn news here in the coming weeks and months as it is.

• Like 1

Where is Biden? 

Not holding rallies and social distancing insead of fellating his own ego in Tulsa because he cares more about other people then the sociopath in office. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

my guess is that's it for the same reason other lobbyists sign up to do similar work: it pays well

Makes sense to me...good guess.

Say, serious question: in the int'l sanctions lobbying biz, who do you think pays the best among Russia, Ukraine, and Iran?

I have no idea...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Say, serious question: in the int'l sanctions lobbying biz, who do you think pays the best among Russia, Ukraine, and Iran?

I have no idea...

Based on the finances of the various Trump associates investigated, I would say Manafort and Ukraine hands down.  Seems that is where the Russians funnel money through to get to their US assets as well- so two birds with one stone so to speak.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I have no idea...

From among the three, my guess would be Russia, but it's really hard to get a good tally of total spending as lobbying efforts tend to be complex. Those lobbying would include governments, businesses and other special interest groups, and not all are into public disclosures.

The following is an interactive map that shows FARA spending by country since 2016. There is no breakdown of spending unfortunately.

https://www.opensecrets.org/fara/countries

• Like 1

19 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Can you then perhaps speak to why this person, this RINO Trump-hater who is working feverishly on behalf of the Democrat party, would be engaged in a deal for the benefit of the Russian government in the first place?

Helping the Russian govt helps Trump.  No secret there.

Doug

38 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Helping the Russian govt helps Trump.  No secret there.

Doug

That seems like an odd thing for a Trump-hater to do.

Perhaps you didn't fully think it through...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

I misunderstood the statement.

Doug

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Exactly - I now don't bother arguing - these threads are just interesting trainwrecks to watch...  I do feel desperately sorry for the decent, genuine, and now thoroughly bewildered, ordinary americans..

110 days until the election!

188 until Trump is out of office.

189 until Trump is arrested.

Doug

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Why is it that you Trump-lovers don't like me using terms like "wingnuts" and "trumpettes" to refer to you, but you have no trouble with terms like "crazies" to refer to us?  If you don't like name-calling, don't do it yourself.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

They're just Biden their time 'till Daddy is President.

• Haha 3

Democrat diversity is a myth, apparently. I'll wake up after the election completely assured that a stinkin' rich old white guy will still be President.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Democrat diversity is a myth, apparently. I'll wake up after the election completely assured that a stinkin' rich old white guy will still be President.

One who has been helping steer the train wreck our government has become since 1973 and can barely put together a coherent sentence.  Super great choice to be president :w00t:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

One who has been helping steer the train wreck our government has become since 1973 and can barely put together a coherent sentence.  Super great choice to be president :w00t:

They chose a vanilla candidate so nobody could object to him.  He's there only because he doesn't cause controversy.  The nation has had enough of that.

Doug

19 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

They chose a vanilla candidate so nobody could object to him.  He's there only because he doesn't cause controversy.  The nation has had enough of that.

Doug

The architect of our privatized prison system and co author of three strikes laws and worse.  No controversy there.

Biden is a piece of garbage and always has been.  Corrupt Washington Bureaucrat. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

The architect of our privatized prison system and co author of three strikes laws and worse.  No controversy there.
{really enticing video - looks totally legit - redacted}

Biden is a piece of garbage and always has been.  Corrupt Washington Bureaucrat. 

So, completely the opposite of Trump, then.....?

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

So, completely the opposite of Trump, then.....?

Regardless we have all these barnacles like Biden, Pelosi, McConnell etc.. on both sides of the aisle that have been professional politicians in the federal government for 20, 30, 40 plus years who have done what? Put us where we are now.  Up **** creek without a paddle. To act like the idiot in office now is worse than them is in my opinion dishonest. He’s not better either. He does have the advantage, for the citizenry, again in my opinion, of not having many allies in government thus not being very effective at driving us down the crap agenda we’ve been driven down for decades. Both parties main concern is big business not people and again I will just put it out there to my fellow Americans, guillotines my friends, guillotines.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aren't they cute when they get angry..?  :D 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Haha 3