Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden

RoofGardener

14 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump vs Biden? I`m for Trump, he is the best president we ever had and supports law and order, Biden does `nt. Biden is just a puppet of the  radical left wing.

No, he wants law and order for uppity minorities. He doesn't want anything of the sort for himself and his family, or he wouldn't of tried to bribe Ukraine to sabotage Biden. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gonna let conservatives in on a thing. We know Biden made some problematic choices in the past, during his long career in politics.

The reason we don't particularly mind all that much?

Because he admitted they /are/ problematic. Hindsight is 2020, but if you can't look back at the things you thought where a good idea at the time, and turned out to be anything but, you're either arrogant or stupid enough to believe you never ****ed up on anything. We'd still be p***ed about Trump refusing to lend to blacks, but if he donated to the NAACP, started a program to help inner city blacks, and did other **** to prove he learned his lesson, we'd not be so mad. But if Trump was capable of self reflection and personal growth, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

That what going on in Portland, riots for 46 days , of which a autonomous in Portland is of criminals of the Antifa , and they blame trump for he protects law and order?

https://newswithviews.com/antifa-the-network-of-violent-criminal-revolutionaries/

Dude I'm from Oregon, my brother lives in portland, this hasn't been a huge problem, its just been dudes marching in the street, spray painting stuff, and setting up camps. In other words, the same **** gangs and homeless people already do, but without trafficking fentanyl in the process. He hasn't called me asking for help with an Escape from New York level indy ploy to get him safely to Salem. He's just been doing his own thing, and probably has gotten worse behavior from his students.

• Like 1

its what in my mind what going to happen ,we are going through what Russia went through in the past from the Marxism   

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Marxism/Russian-and-Soviet-Marxism

they killed the whole family

The Russian Imperial Romanov family (Emperor Nicholas II, his wife Empress Alexandra and their five children: Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei) were shot and bayoneted to death by communist revolutionaries under Yakov Yurovsky in Yekaterinburg on the night of 16–17 July 1918.

they banned religions, put all the rich and poor into a one room and took all their money . that's what going to happen if the demos win ") its the BLM that started. but Marxism that want to take over the BLM .

Edited by docyabut2

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

its what in my mind what going to happen ,we are going through what Russia went through in the past from the Marxism   

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Marxism/Russian-and-Soviet-Marxism

they killed the whole family

The Russian Imperial Romanov family (Emperor Nicholas II, his wife Empress Alexandra and their five children: Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei) were shot and bayoneted to death by communist revolutionaries under Yakov Yurovsky in Yekaterinburg on the night of 16–17 July 1918.

they banned religions, put all the rich and poor into a one room and took all their money . that's what going to happen if the demos win ")

Dude, the only thing that's going to kill the president is one too many big macs. Honestly if some nut was going to geek him in the back of the head, they'd of done it by now. And furthermore even if we liberals DID kill trump and the rest of his family, we'd at least leave Barron alone. He didn't do anything and we want to see him hang out with a white bat dude in a dreamworks flick.

25 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude, the only thing that's going to kill the president is one too many big macs. Honestly if some nut was going to geek him in the back of the head, they'd of done it by now. And furthermore even if we liberals DID kill trump and the rest of his family, we'd at least leave Barron alone. He didn't do anything and we want to see him hang out with a white bat dude in a dreamworks flick.

the mobs are attacking the DC. wanting to  burn the white house down,  churches and tearing down all the statures

so what do think is happening ?  

Edited by docyabut2

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

the mobs are attacking the DC. wanting to  burn the white house down,  churches and tearing down all the statures

so what do think is happening ?  

The result of people wanting change since 2015 and taking to the streets to make it happen? 

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

That is a horrible thing to say. Unacceptable by every standard. Insane.

Edited by acidhead
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

That is a horrible thing to say. Unacceptable by every standard.

Dude I was riffing on the movie Anastasia. 

10 hours ago, OverSword said:

I was being facetious, read what I was replying to. 

There's only one good thing about facetiousness on a public forum, and generally it is best to advise your readers, just in case.

What's the one good thing?  I'm so glad you asked.. it's that all its vowels are in correct order....  :) 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

If that makes you feel better about Biden then that's on you.  Trump has been playing the media like a Stradivarius for years.  He has an uncanny knack for winning in nearly every situation against the Dems who've been trying to take him down.  Biden is demonstrating real symptoms of dementia.  It isn't that his speech is "rambling".  He straight up loses the thread and it has been obvious since he first started his run.

If he is forced to debate on a live stage, you guys will lose any chance you had with the Independents you so badly need.  If he cowers and hides, that's going to damage him as well.  Trump's campaign - Trump himself - will BRUTALIZE Joe for cowardice.

Nope, that makes me feel no better about Biden.  Biden is becoming  a senile old codger.

Independently, Trump is becoming a senile old codger.  

It is not because he is conservative or that conservative ideals are bad.  Nothing to do with that.  It is the dissolution of his personality.  It has been noticeable over the last four years.  

Given that, I do not disagree with you about debates.  Trump may very well beat the stuffing out of Biden.  I know the third party candidate won't win.  I really don't expect Biden to win.  

He is likely to win another term, and I think his mental faculties will continue to deteriorate.  We don't have to guess, we can watch.  

I believe he will become more argumentative and more scattered and less able to make a firm decision.  No doubt you do not agree.  That is OK, its just an opinion on my part.  We can watch.

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

Or at some point the minority groups and the rest of us will look in the mirror and ask ourselves what have the democrats done for us lately?  The democrats, since the 90's abandoned the working class for big business.  To us commoners they do lip service only.  Don't listen to them, watch what they do, look who pays for their elections.  They are more worried about power than they are about you or I.

That pretty much leaves no side for us.  The Democrats left the working class in favor of big business because they saw how lucrative it was for the Republicans. 

It it was up to you, what would you do, knock on a hundred doors to get $1,000 or get taken to a nice lunch in a fine restaurant and handed a check for $10,000.

The only time our votes count is at election time, that is the only time either party needs us.  The rest of the time they chase the money.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OverSword said:

Or at some point the minority groups and the rest of us will look in the mirror and ask ourselves what have the democrats done for us lately?  The democrats, since the 90's abandoned the working class for big business.  To us commoners they do lip service only.  Don't listen to them, watch what they do, look who pays for their elections.  They are more worried about power than they are about you or I.

You are describing politicians for both parties.  Years ago the labels were reversed.  Democrats were considered conservative and republicans were considered liberal.  So, if those labels really meant something they would not have switched.  We are all being duped, lied to, emotionally manipulated all so that we give away our power to the big businesses that own the politicians.  It doesn't matter what party they are affilitated with, it matters who owns them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

There's only one good thing about facetiousness on a public forum, and generally it is best to advise your readers, just in case.

What's the one good thing?  I'm so glad you asked.. it's that all its vowels are in correct order....  :) 

Browser assisted spellcheck :tu:

Today I attended a Libertarian rally and heard presidential candidate Jo Jorgensen speech. I don’t believe she has a chance of course, but because the Libertarian Party reflects my own beliefs closer than other parties I will vote for her and for any Libertarian running in my state. I recommend that the rest of you stop voting out of fear who may win and start voting for a party that reflects your actual values. Also in the case of the established parties candidates don’t listen to what they say instead remember what those parties have done. If you’re informed and honest about it they have consistently screwed us for decades. Stop voting for them but do vote.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Trump vs Biden?

If Biden wins, taxes will goes up, you pay

deformed police? ,cant even call 911, you won`t get the police anymore  to help you

gun control ? the democrats will take your guns that defend your selves  

climate changes? the democrats will take your cars, to clean the air.

:no::td: the democrats

Edited by docyabut2

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump vs Biden?

If Biden wins, taxes will goes up, you pay

deformed police? ,cant even call 911, you won`t get the police anymore  to help you

gun control ? the democrats will take your guns that defend your selves  

climate changes? the democrats will take your cars, to clean the air.

:no::td: the democrats

Taxes are going to go up no matter who wins....  Between the trade war bailouts and now the Coronavirus we've spent trillions. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Taxes are going to go up no matter who wins....  Between the trade war bailouts and now the Coronavirus we've spent trillions. 

The other alternative is to do more tax cuts and reduce or eliminate Social Security, Medicare, and Obamacare.

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

The other alternative is to do more tax cuts and reduce or eliminate Social Security, Medicare, and Obamacare.

The Social Darwinist in me says that they did have their whole lives to save and prepare for their future (now present) and they have no one to blame but themselves if they didn't.

But that whole empathy thing in me says we shouldn't let grandma starve even if it is someone else's grandma.....

So higher taxes it is.  The only question is if it is going to be a Democrat or Republican raising them and who is it going to be raised on.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So higher taxes it is.  The only question is if it is going to be a Democrat or Republican raising them and who is it going to be raised on.

That is the crux of the matter right there.

Democrats are having the wrong debate about taxes

If you really want Medicare for All and a Green New Deal, you need to think differently about how to pay for them.

https://www.politico.com/agenda/story/2019/07/30/taxes-wealthy-2020-election-000938/#:~:text=When Republicans come into office they cut taxes,wealthy and sometimes cut taxes for everyone else.

30 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So higher taxes it is.  The only question is if it is going to be a Democrat or Republican raising them and who is it going to be raised on

I think that's statements also false.

I guarantee next year taxes go up on everyone regardless of which party had majority and pres.

Edited by spartan max2

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I think that's statements also false.

I guarantee next year taxes go up on everyone regardless of which party had majority and pres.

Yeah, I think you are going to be right.

• Like 1