Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden

RoofGardener

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

That at least, if i remember right, was at 3 in the morning, and not on the campaign trail, 7 days before the election.

I think aging is a legit issue. I want a sharp president. Given... Trump isn't as sharp as he used to be, but really... When Biden is off script, he can be a real mess.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Could somebody confirm something for me ? 

Kamala Harris has not done a press conference since the Harris/Pence debate ? 

No. But here she is yesterday bull horning a line of voters!

Desperate!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OverSword said:

Such great candidates to choose from.

You know he was talking to George Lopez.  I think the excerpt fails to mention that.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

That at least, if i remember right, was at 3 in the morning, and not on the campaign trail, 7 days before the election.

I think aging is a legit issue. I want a sharp president. Given... Trump isn't as sharp as he used to be, but really... When Biden is off script, he can be a real mess.

I didnt realise you were in the US,  for some reason i thought UK,

Lets face it, don is and was younger when he blundered, and hes blundered far more than joe,

Neither deranged don nor Jurassic joe are fit for potus, both are real messes each in their charming unique ways.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You know he was talking to George Lopez.  I think the excerpt fails to mention that.

Biden could be talking to George Washington right now for all we know

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Biden could be talking to George Washington right now for all we know

For all you know maybe, but you enraptured  listening to a confused nonsensical old man.  

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2020 at 5:04 PM, Hankenhunter said:

Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi says hi. Well, he would but he's dead. Trump seems to be okay with assassinating the press. Perhaps it has something to do with all the cash the Arabs gave him? Not one word did he utter when Jamal, an international reporter, was killed for criticizing the corrupt prince. 

Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi was a Saudi Arabian dissident, author, columnist for The Washington Post, and a general manager and editor-in-chief of Al-Arab News Channel who was assassinated at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on 2 October 2018 by agents of the Saudi government. Wikipedia
Born: October 13, 1958, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Died: October 2, 2018, İstanbul, Turkey
Nationality: Saudi
Full name: Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi
Partner(s): Hatice Cengiz (fiancee, 2018)
Movies: The Dissident

At worst, Trump was neutral toward the Saudis. At best, he was preserving many US jobs by continuing with military sales.

The official Federal stand was...

In a phone call with Crown Prince Mohammed on 11 November, Secretary of State Pompeo ″emphasized that the United States will hold all of those involved in the killing of Khashoggi accountable, and that Saudi Arabia must do the same″.[107][108]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_assassination_of_Jamal_Khashoggi

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I don't know that even if he was thinking George Lopez...  Is that any better? Does he want to prevent George Lopez for four more years?

Confused... be it Bush, or Lopez, is still very, very obviously... confused.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, and then said:

I've read that Voter registration of Republicans has outpaced Democrats this year. Especially in several of the battleground states.

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

I didnt realise you were in the US,  for some reason i thought UK,

Lets face it, don is and was younger when he blundered, and hes blundered far more than joe,

Neither deranged don nor Jurassic joe are fit for potus, both are real messes each in their charming unique ways.

How does this happen twice in a row?

Clint Eastwood.

Dwayne Johnson

Vin Diesel

Luke Skywalker

All much better candidates. Even Stormy Daniels would have been better. They come up with Joe? They might as well have just given Hillary a haircut and called her Joe.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

How does this happen twice in a row?

Clint Eastwood.

Dwayne Johnson

Vin Diesel

Luke Skywalker

All much better candidates. Even Stormy Daniels would have been better. They come up with Joe? They might as well have just given Hillary a haircut and called her Joe.

Yeah, and just think joe will likely beat don by a landslide too because trump is em, trump,

Trump has cronic buttchap over hilly and her millions of votes more than him in pop,

I have no clue how deranged donny will cope with losing to Jurassic joe,  bee will melt down i hope her friends assuming she has any remove all sharp objects from her cell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah, and just think joe will likely beat don by a landslide too because trump is em, trump,

Trump has cronic buttchap over hilly and her millions of votes more than him in pop,

I have no clue how deranged donny will cope with losing to Jurassic joe,  bee will melt down i hope her friends assuming she has any remove all sharp objects from her cell.

I honestly can't say being on the other side of the world. There's an informative show on the ABC called planet America which is following events, and I think fairly unbiased, but I thought he was a bit of a joke candidate last time, I don't think most of the world expected him to actually get elected. After that, I'm personally reserving prediction as I'm amazed he managed to pull it off once. Could well be two rabbits in that hat. Kanye would have been the only candidate to top him as most ridiculous choice of president in history.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I honestly can't say being on the other side of the world. There's an informative show on the ABC called planet America which is following events, and I think fairly unbiased, but I thought he was a bit of a joke candidate last time, I don't think most of the world expected him to actually get elected. After that, I'm personally reserving prediction as I'm amazed he managed to pull it off once. Could well be two rabbits in that hat. Kanye would have been the only candidate to top him as most ridiculous choice of president in history.

I pretty much ignored politics all my life until the circus trump turned it into,

I live in florida and saw the tide of older folks like at the villages turn in 4 from loving to hating don, 

You cant go by the few blind angry trump worshippers on here, dons in trouble.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I pretty much ignored politics all my life until the circus trump turned it into,

I live in florida and saw the tide of older folks like at the villages turn in 4 from loving to hating don, 

More power to you. I hope you are correct. 

I still reckon you guys should have gone with Dwayne Johnson or Luke Skywalker though..... Landslide surely 

• Thanks 1

Cant recall if i told this before,

My wifes in a store, im in car, 2 guys 70s recognize each other in the parking lot and are talking loud, the one starts razzing his buddy was he gonna vote for trump, thr guy replies to the effect he would rather cut his johnson off, im not sure what that means but sure sounds negative to me, i highly doubt thats a trump voter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

More power to you. I hope you are correct. 

I still reckon you guys should have gone with Dwayne Johnson or Luke Skywalker though..... Landslide surely 

I think luke would have done well,

• Thanks 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Cant recall if i told this before,

My wifes in a store, im in car, 2 guys 70s recognize each other in the parking lot and are talking loud, the one starts razzing his buddy was he gonna vote for trump, thr guy replies to the effect he would rather cut his johnson off, im not sure what that means but sure sounds negative to me, i highly doubt thats a trump voter.

On planet America, they interviewed a handful of people from South Carolina who used to support him but don't anymore. It wasn't many people, but what they did say was interesting. More along the lines of what you are suggesting here. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I live in florida and saw the tide of older folks like at the villages turn in 4 from loving to hating don, 

Humm... Yes. Let us look at Trump's approval...

1/29/2017 = 45% (Week after bring sworn in)

Yesterday = 43%

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/trump-job-approval-weekly.aspx

That may be so, Bats, in the villages near you, but then for approval to remain constant over 4 years... Someone else must have grown to love him.

I work with a lady that grew up in Honduras.... Like many immigrants, she is going to vote for Trump. She says she knows as a fact how "Free Everything" turns out. Also as a immigrant, she is a religious Christian, and there have been successful ads regarding how antireligion Kamala is and how Joe let's himself be pushed around on religious issues.

It would be ironic if Trump wins due to the immigrants over the last four years voting for the first time.