Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden


RoofGardener

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Kind of depends how its used but okay.

I simply can't imagine "Kiwi" being found offensive.  All New Zealanduhs I know laugh it off just like attempts to use "Kangaroo" as a slur.

hikup-haka-171104nh71.jpg?center=0.392,0

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Arbenol said:

Kiwi isn't a slur. New Zealanders refer to themselves as kiwis. I'm an immigrant here so I was pointing out that it wasn't accurate to refer to me as one. 

Yes, kiwi is more of a term of endearment.  And it all depends.  Have you been in country long enough that you feel like you have assimilated?  Either by intent or just practicality?  If so, then you’re a kiwi.  And the point becomes moot.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, acidhead said:

:wacko:

 

The latest:

The man who could be America’s next president in three days: Barack Obama had to call Joe Biden three times before he finally emerged at Michigan rally, then had to remind him to put his mask back on and help guide him off the stage

Sleepy' Joe Biden was caught napping twice during a rally in Michigan on Saturday, missing his cue to appear on stage and then forgetting his mask as he walked off it. 

The 77-year-old was speaking at a rally in Flint alongside Barack Obama when he suffered the 'senior moments', just the latest in a series of gaffes that have dogged his presidential run and raised questions over his mental capacity.

....... cont ....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8905253/Election-2020-Joe-Biden-suffers-senior-moments-Michigan-rally.html

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, skliss said:

The latest:

The man who could be America’s next president in three days: Barack Obama had to call Joe Biden three times before he finally emerged at Michigan rally, then had to remind him to put his mask back on and help guide him off the stage

Sleepy' Joe Biden was caught napping twice during a rally in Michigan on Saturday, missing his cue to appear on stage and then forgetting his mask as he walked off it. 

The 77-year-old was speaking at a rally in Flint alongside Barack Obama when he suffered the 'senior moments', just the latest in a series of gaffes that have dogged his presidential run and raised questions over his mental capacity.

....... cont ....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8905253/Election-2020-Joe-Biden-suffers-senior-moments-Michigan-rally.html

wont matter Biden's biggest and best vote getter in this election is that he is not Trump - everything else is noise. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, acidhead said:

It's MAGA Rally day!!!!!

5 more today starting with:

 

Trump is not only going to win but a landslide victory.

Is this true......>>>>

 

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Trump is not only going to win but a landslide victory.

Is this true......>>>>

 

 

Amazing...

Bless the USA..... and every single Trump voter + supporter...

Good luck to Donald Trump tomorrow - 

:yes:

 

President-Trump-Official-Portrait-200x200.jpg

 

pic

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bee said:

 

Amazing...

Bless the USA..... and every single Trump voter + supporter...

Good luck to Donald Trump tomorrow - 

:yes:

 

President-Trump-Official-Portrait-200x200.jpg

 

pic

 

I'll be sitting in McDonald's to celebrate God Bless America. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want to offer our allies across the pond in keeping the faith and being able to see through the suppression.  As Trump stated, “we no longer have freedom of the press, it’s suppression by the press.”  I am filled with hope that the truth can still get out of this place.  Thank You!

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Yes, kiwi is more of a term of endearment.  And it all depends.  Have you been in country long enough that you feel like you have assimilated?  Either by intent or just practicality?  If so, then you’re a kiwi.  And the point becomes moot.

 

 

 

Indeed. I'm a Brit but been here 16 years.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Yes, kiwi is more of a term of endearment.  And it all depends.  Have you been in country long enough that you feel like you have assimilated?  Either by intent or just practicality?  If so, then you’re a kiwi.  And the point becomes moot.

 

 

 

If you say “Kia Ora” instead of “hello” you’re a kiwi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bee said:

Bless the USA..... and every single Trump voter + supporter

And like with all trump worshippers if you dont worship trump then you are damned to hell.

Yet they claim not to be dividing America, yeah right :rolleyes:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Thats right, ty i forgot the other go to of trump and his deep worshippers, blame someone else for your epic disastrous epic failures, while very, very played out obama and hillery are favs of the really desperate trump worshipper, when that fails they fall back on insult and tantrums, watch and you will see it...

popcorn.gif.74e8578e8fb3834bf80c49b977138a06.gif

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thats right, ty i forgot the other go to of trump and his deep worshippers, blame someone else for your epic disastrous epic failures, while very, very played out obama and hillery are favs of the really desperate trump worshipper, when that fails they fall back on insult and tantrums, watch and you will see it...

popcorn.gif.74e8578e8fb3834bf80c49b977138a06.gif

https://www.pewresearch.org/2017/01/10/how-america-changed-during-barack-obamas-presidency/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38536668

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=experts+say+obama+set+back+race+relations+50+years

You may want to read some of these articles about Obama's tenure as president as it may actually enlighten you. But I don't give that outcome much of a chance.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Trump is not only going to win but a landslide victory.

Is this true......>>>>

 

The Crap that you believe is astounding. Half scoop easily lies as much as two scoop. Hard to believe you're that gullible, yet here we are. Paid to post much?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, stevewinn said:

I'll be sitting in McDonald's to celebrate God Bless America. 

And crying in your freedom fries. Sucks to be you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2020 at 4:49 PM, the13bats said:

Trump should stop causing the riots, of course people board up buildings in fear when trump loses he and his worshippers will go nuts.

That's precious....

You think Republicans riot. So naive...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

And like with all trump worshippers if you dont worship trump then you are damned to hell.

Yet they claim not to be dividing America, yeah right :rolleyes:

Oh....

More precious nonsense... You're so funny...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, bee said:

Amazing...

Bless the USA..... and every single Trump voter + supporter...

Good luck to Donald Trump tomorrow -

It is interesting to me that Trump favoring posters seem to be positively posting about Trump. While Biden supporting voters seem to be posting vitriol. 

Its a mind set, IMHO. 

Hate... versus... Hope.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RAyMO said:

wont matter Biden's biggest and best vote getter in this election is that he is not Trump - everything else is noise. 

And it's starting to appear that may not be enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, bee said:

 

I've tried to make this point to a couple of posters from New Zealand and Australia before....

that with a Globalist Puppet President like Biden.... if China really wanted to expand into their territory and establish their own form of communism there... (maybe in a covert way to begin with.. with the help of the 5th column like maybe that Dan Andrews character - Victoria State Premier)

who would step in to help them ? (Australia + New Zealand)...... Biden wouldn't be allowed to by his handlers......  

But it will be hilarious when Biden calls Xi "Chairman Mao", or "Kim Jong Un"..

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, Arbenol said:

 

https://sebotero.github.io/papers/COVIDrallies_10_30_2000.pdf

 

It's quite simple really. One of the candidates understands the risks and one of them doesn't give a **** and continues with his self-aggrandizing ego boosts.

Risks? We've had 3% of the population infected... Over 9 months. And 0.07% of the population died. Mostly older folks. And many of them confined to Retirement Homes.

Roughly, out of 30,000 attendees, and given 0.07% (over like 250 days), the odds are two or three will likely catch covid and die from the event.

Covid, at this point, is just a scare tactic. Its not likely to go away, so we're going to HAVE to learn to live with it.

Edited by DieChecker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.