Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden

RoofGardener

29 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I am sure that is not why he got one.  I didn't think he should have either but it wasn't just because he got elected.  I think it was because he did something he should have anyway in relation to strengthening international diplomacy and cooperation between people.  When you say stupid stuff like that it makes you look bitter and you aren't even in the U.S.  Is there a thread about Australian politics that I can go to for trolling you and your countries politics?

Feel free, but I doubt you’d say anything that we already don’t openly say about the parade of fatuous idiots we elect to make increasingly poor (and often self-serving) decisions on our behalf.

Obama strengthened international diplomacy .... just be getting elected? He got nominated for the prize before he was sworn in.

21 minutes ago, and then said:

When the people of a Republic cannot trust the vote, that Republic ceases to exist save in name only.

only one person to blame for that - he has been denigrating your electoral institutions for years to cover the potential of his failure at the ballot. starting before the 2016 election. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

only one person to blame for that - he has been denigrating your electoral institutions for years to cover the potential of his failure at the ballot. starting before the 2016 election. 

Your complaint is noted.  It won't do anything for you but it's noted.  These people whined and screamed for 4 years and now they seem to have sold their souls to get rid of this orange demon they've learned to hate.  I guess they think their lives will improve.  I wonder how satisfying that hate will be when they realize nothing is changing for the better in their lives?  My guess is that the hate will keep them warm and distracted for a few years yet.   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Trump prepared for this, he got loads of Republican judges appointed to the supreme court.

You know we rather hope that judges take their oath to support the Constitution seriously  and make their decisions accordingly.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, and then said:

Your complaint is noted.  It won't do anything for you but it's noted.  These people whined and screamed for 4 years and now they seem to have sold their souls to get rid of this orange demon they've learned to hate.  I guess they think their lives will improve.  I wonder how satisfying that hate will be when they realize nothing is changing for the better in their lives?  My guess is that the hate will keep them warm and distracted for a few years yet.   

Learned to hate? 

You honestly think Trump is an endearing character that people cannot help but like?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Feel free, but I doubt you’d say anything that we already don’t openly say about the parade of fatuous idiots we elect to make increasingly poor (and often self-serving) decisions on our behalf.

Obama strengthened international diplomacy .... just be getting elected? He got nominated for the prize before he was sworn in.

To be fair, the last guy got NATO embroiled in a massive middle east quagmire, a ham sandwich would of been an improvement...well except with Netenyahu.

Just now, Autochthon1990 said:

To be fair, the last guy got NATO embroiled in a massive middle east quagmire, a ham sandwich would of been an improvement...well except with Netenyahu.

You’re giving Bush too much credit, he’s more of a spam sandwich.

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You’re giving Bush too much credit, he’s more of a spam sandwich.

(It was a riff on him being Jewish and ham not being Kosher)

42 minutes ago, and then said:

What's much worse is that the result of this election can never be trusted.  People who are angry that Trump lost or giddy over getting rid of him don't seem to see the bigger picture.  When the people of a Republic cannot trust the vote, that Republic ceases to exist save in name only.  We aren't hearing much about down-ticket results.  Could it be because the Ds got shellacked?  The Bad Orange Man loses but has winning coat tails.  If that has happened before, I'm unaware of it.  Funny, huh?  Kind of like the multiple regions/precincts where a miracle occurred on the level of the loaves and fishes.  More people voted than were registered.  LOTS of centenarians voted and the dead were so outraged at Trump that they rose up and filled out a ballot.  Evidence of all this is being readied for presentation to the court.  

Good, ready that evidence and present it. Let truth prevail.

Meantime, consider this.  In one sense you were correct in your predictions, Trump got more votes than he did in 2016.  People are tired of the destruction caused by riots.  What you misjudged is how much people dislike Trump. Not all Republicans, just Trump. It did not take a miracle to get millions of them out to vote.  Republicans did OK in their own right.    Many people have conservative leanings that they did not give up when they voted against Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

(It was a riff on him being Jewish and ham not being Kosher)

Ahh. Sorry, totes missed that.

33 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Learned to hate? 

You honestly think Trump is an endearing character that people cannot help but like?

He himself says Trumps speak in a stream of consciousness.  Anyone who thinks that style of communication is not appropriate is branded and has hate projected onto them.

• Like 1

so how long has it been since all the fraud Trump and his supporters have claim? What´s taking so long to present evidences? International observers stated all went well, state officials (some of them Rep) have said no fraud took place, and if errors were detected it would still not change the outcome.

• Like 2

my guess is trump making all this noise so that GOP will pay him to shut up .

he has a lot debts waiting for him .  he won't go to court with his own money  .  it will be good if GOP pay for his campaign debt 

6 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

We voted against bigotry, traumatizing mexicans to prove a point, terrifying LGBT people, removing healthcare from people who desperately need it, and the list honestly just continues on down. Its not negative to vote against such atrocities.

Yet Trump doubled his LGBT voting %. From 14% to 28%.

https://www.registerguard.com/story/opinion/columns/2020/11/07/blow-exit-polls-point-power-white-patriarchy/6190182002/

And his black female %. From 4% to 8%. Black males was up from 13% to 18%.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/06/why-biden-lost-the-latino-vote-florida-texas-434735

Nationally, Biden won two-thirds of Latinos, according to exit polls, similar to Hillary Clinton's share in 2016. President Donald Trump slightly grew his share, winning 32 percent this year compared to 28 percent in 2016.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

We voted against bigotry, traumatizing mexicans 

That is not true.   You voted for JoPedo.   Pro pedophile.  

Edited by Myles

14 hours ago, godnodog said:

so how long has it been since all the fraud Trump and his supporters have claim? What´s taking so long to present evidences? International observers stated all went well, state officials (some of them Rep) have said no fraud took place, and if errors were detected it would still not change the outcome.

We have international observers that watch out election process? Like in the country?

Are you sure?

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He didn't get the award right after he was elected.  Why don't look it up and see what he actually did.  At least he wasn't spouting hate every day.

13 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

We have international observers that watch out election process? Like in the country?

Are you sure?

Maybe he's talking about diplomats. The Aussie Ambassador aswell as the PM and opposition leader  have expressed confidence in the US electoral system.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

He didn't get the award right after he was elected.  Why don't look it up and see what he actually did.  At least he wasn't spouting hate every day.

Yeah, but he was nominated just after entering office.

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Yeah, but he was nominated just after entering office.

If that is true, then it was for something he did BEFORE he was elected.  These things take time and you know it.  You usually aren't so argumentative (or maybe I haven't noticed because sometimes I agree with you).

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Maybe he's talking about diplomats. The Aussie Ambassador aswell as the PM and opposition leader  have expressed confidence in the US electoral system.

no, actual observers, its quite common even for the US, you just don't hear about them because they have nothing massive or worrying to report

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

If that is true, then it was for something he did BEFORE he was elected.  These things take time and you know it.  You usually aren't so argumentative (or maybe I haven't noticed because sometimes I agree with you).

The truth is Obama essentially got the Nobel peace prize for essentially nothing.  The organization that determines who gets a peace prize said for Obama it was due to his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people".  Essentially all Obama did to get it was mention nuclear nonproliferation and fostered a new climate for international relations.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

The truth is Obama essentially got the Nobel peace prize for essentially nothing.  The organization that determines who gets a peace prize said for Obama it was due to his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people".  Essentially all Obama did to get it was mention nuclear nonproliferation and fostered a new climate for international relations.

yes, Obama's winning was over the top, even Obama recognized this, but he did a bring a lot of, perhaps, naive hope with his communication style.

1 minute ago, godnodog said:

yes, Obama's winning was over the top, even Obama recognized this, but he did a bring a lot of, perhaps, naive hope with his communication style.

You know it's bad when the head of the Noble peace prize organization says giving it to Obama was a mistake

• Like 1