Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RoofGardener

Trump vs Biden

1,560 posts in this topic

Setton
On 10/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, skliss said:

There is no "spin". His wife...who knows him best...realized he was mind blipping and whispered "Trump" 3 times to help him out. There is no other possible conclusion. Does everyone have a mind blip occasionally? Yes. But Biden has them every day in every speech. Ya know, watching him this morning, stumbling thru the few words he said in PA yesterday was sad. Referring to his notes constantly.  He's not up for this, in fact as in poor health as Clinton was she seemed stronger than this Joe. Can you imagine him talking to and hard lining heads of state?

Meanwhile Trump is doing off the cuff up to 4 rallies a day, joking and talking for 90 mins at a time and was still able to make it back to DC and give an intro for the ACB swearing. 

The contrast is stark!

You know, the 'Biden has dementia' was a half decent smear during the campaign.

Now that he's won though, all that means is:

1. The American people think you're full of it.

Or

2. They'd rather have a guy suffering from a serious degenerative cognitive illness than the candidate you wanted.

• Like 1

godnodog
1 minute ago, DarkHunter said:

You know it's bad when the head of the Noble peace prize organization says giving it to Obama was a mistake

yes, it was too much, it was the hype and hope.

OverSword
18 hours ago, and then said:

Your complaint is noted.  It won't do anything for you but it's noted.  These people whined and screamed for 4 years and now they seem to have sold their souls to get rid of this orange demon they've learned to hate.  I guess they think their lives will improve.  I wonder how satisfying that hate will be when they realize nothing is changing for the better in their lives?  My guess is that the hate will keep them warm and distracted for a few years yet.   

They will be told things are improving and they will believe it.  They will want to believe it so they will.

moonman

Getting rid of the ***clown toddler who embarrasses the whole nation on a daily basis via every outlet available is improvement enough for me. Policies and political parties never came into play in the decision. I do not consider myself part of ANY political party.

Sadly, comedians will have a tougher time of it, he was gold for them.

Edited by moonman

Desertrat56
21 minutes ago, moonman said:

Getting rid of the ***clown toddler who embarrasses the whole nation on a daily basis via every outlet available is improvement enough for me. Policies and political parties never came into play in the decision. I do not consider myself part of ANY political party.

Sadly, comedians will have a tougher time of it, he was gold for them.

Actually a lot of comedians said it was too hard to keep current with the things Trump says so they talk about other things, it is "why bother" by the time you have a set about something he did another thing happens that is worse.

ian hacktorp
2 hours ago, Setton said:

You know, the 'Biden has dementia' was a half decent smear during the campaign.

Now that he's won though, all that means is:

1. The American people think you're full of it.

Or

2. They'd rather have a guy suffering from a serious degenerative cognitive illness than the candidate you wanted.

I'm hearing that angry citizens in the UK are now referring to BoJo as "BloJo".

Can anyone confirm this?

Setton
10 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

I'm hearing that angry citizens in the UK are now referring to BoJo as "BloJo".

Can anyone confirm this?

I'm afraid no one but you can confirm what people may or may not be calling anyone in your mind.

• Haha 2

Golden Duck
4 hours ago, godnodog said:

no, actual observers, its quite common even for the US, you just don't hear about them because they have nothing massive or worrying to report

From UN? That was the issue in Venezuela. Maduro said he invited them; but, UN said they didn't need to go. 

Have you got a link to anything about these foreign observers?

Sir Wearer of Hats
5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

He didn't get the award right after he was elected.  Why don't look it up and see what he actually did.  At least he wasn't spouting hate every day.

Ohh dear.....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960

and he got it in 2009, which means he was nominated in 2008 - the year he was elected. He was in the job nine months when he was awarded the prize. Hardly a career of diplomatic and peacemaking success. 

even the committee said held not done much beyond emblemise and ideal. https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/why-obama-got-a-nobel-peace-prize-for-nothing-and-trump-never-will-for-anything/ 

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats

godnodog
15 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

From UN? That was the issue in Venezuela. Maduro said he invited them; but, UN said they didn't need to go. 

Have you got a link to anything about these foreign observers?

sure here you go, straight from OSCE
https://www.osce.org/files/f/documents/9/6/469437.pdf

If you prefer news outlet:
https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&sxsrf=ALeKk010fPquLooCRDBJF9tSjlWOkTCLqA%3A1604954438578&ei=RqmpX9K_IrPMgweaoZ3ACA&q=international+observers+us+elections&oq=international+observers+us&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAxgAMgUIABDLATIGCAAQFhAeOgYIIxAnEBM6AggAULsQWOsVYMocaABwAHgAgAF7iAGkA5IBAzIuMpgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab

Edited by godnodog
  • Thanks 1