Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump vs Biden

RoofGardener

11 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

The question is utter nonsense.  That may be Biden's plan.  It was Obama's.

Then you are saying President Trump is not in control, just drifting on the currents of events?  Biden's plan?  Obama's plan?  Neither is President.

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Then you are saying President Trump is not in control, just drifting on the currents of events?

Not saying that even remotely.  I’d hate to see what your definition of “control” is?  What do you expect?  This is not a problem that requires a uniformed plan of attack.  Trump is not the dictator that you think he is.  The Left are beginning to trip over their own words.  They've created a perception that does not exist.  They may still believe it but most people do not.  There are times that you need a firm hand and other times, you need to take a step back and let things take their course, i.e. letting governors lead their states.  This is not the Cookie-Cutter States of America.

Biden's plan?  Obama's plan?  Neither is President.

Their plans are well known.  Biden has confirmed.  Thank GOD!  There are such things as little miracles.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Trump is not the dictator that you think he is.

I don't think he is a dictator.  I think he is a clueless drifter, an opportunist, and an absolute genius at self-promotion and finding others to blame. I don't even disagree with all of his policies, and the Democrats often make me shudder.

It is his duplicity and incompetence I fear. Now he says wearing a mask is patriotic and the pandemic may get worse before it gets better.  That is not leading, at this stage it is being shamefully behind the curve and trying to catch up.   In another week or two, he will say, "I've never said it will go away on its own and I always told people to wear masks."   One reason he may have had to take the recent cognitive test is his obvious failing memory.

What person brags about acing a cognitive test that is designed only to indicate beginnings of dementia?  in fact he made a big point of telling Chris Wallace how hard the last 5 questions were.  Even the designer of the test says it is not designed to be hard, just test different areas of the brain for decline.  So maybe there are some problems there.

In another three years, you will be telling me that the President is so busy and loves America so much that he wears Depends because he is too busy to go to the bathroom. and it is what any patriotic genius would do.

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2020 at 11:28 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Their whole view of Trump isn`t factual, its a regurgitation of what the media told them.

Talking to them it seems they totally believe it, or are paid Russian posters.

Why would Russia pay people to post against Trump?

It's in their best interest that we have an idiot POTUS. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Why would Russia pay people to post against Trump?

It's in their best interest that we have an idiot POTUS. 

You`ll get it in a moment.......

If they can convince you that a decent president is an idiot then nullify him. Seems to be working.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

If they can convince you that a decent president is an idiot then nullify him. Seems to be working.

I don't think you are getting it.  China has already come out and said in their press that Trump is the best president  to further their long term interests.  Russia seems to feel the same way.

Its the Russians who have Docyabut believing Biden has dementia when Trump is the one bragging about taking the  test and how hard the last 5 questions are.  He is losing it.  Even you will see it in the next 4 years.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think you need to clean those binoculars or get a stronger pair. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think you need to clean those binoculars or get a stronger pair. 

It's no use. 

I'd just like to hear why he thinks Trump is a decent president. 

No...on second thought. I wouldn't. 

It's all gonna be bs anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

It's no use. 

I'd just like to hear why he thinks Trump is a decent president. 

No...on second thought. I wouldn't. 

It's all gonna be bs anyway. 

I have found his posts to be based on reading too many psychology books, as well as working hard to post the most extreme views, most likely to get attention or poke/troll people.  Since I don't know him personally I have no clue the motivation, but some of it seems fabricated in order to evoke strong responses.

• Like 2

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

I have found his posts to be based on reading too many psychology books, as well as working hard to post the most extreme views, most likely to get attention or poke/troll people.  Since I don't know him personally I have no clue the motivation, but some of it seems fabricated in order to evoke strong responses.

I wonder if he really believes that Trump is a decent president, though. 

I can't imagine that anyone would, but yet, here we are. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

have found his posts to be based on reading too many psychology books, as well as working hard to post the most extreme views, most likely to get attention or poke/troll people.  Since I don't know him personally I have no clue the motivation, but some of it seems fabricated in order to evoke strong responses.

Maybe that is the profile of a troll, someone who sets out to increase discord and chaos for their own agenda.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Many seem to do just that as I have come to understand from this site.  It has been educational to read their views and discuss some points.

There are a number of people who didn't like Hillary or Obama or Democrats for various reasons.

There are some who strongly believe in conspiracy theories.

There are some with views that are growing less common and feel social censure, and believe they are being attacked.  As intolerant as humans can be, I am sure they are at times.

There are some who believe that their views are unpopular because of a growing, threatening conspiracy. and that for everything that happens somebody with malicious intent is to blame.

There are some who take no personal responsibility for personal failings.

Donald Trump is the ideal figurehead and spokesman for that group of people.

Initially, I think there was also a large group of people who were sick of Democrats, Republicans, gridlock, and corruption and thought Donald Trump might change that.  Some have definitely changed their minds.

Others that follow Grover Norquist's philosophy  of government small enough to drown in a bath tub may be rubbing their hands together in glee.  It may not be small yet, but it is certainly is less effective.  

As you say, here we are.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I suspect he doesn't, like I said, I think he just posts stuff for incendiary effect.  He can let me know if I am wrong.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe that is the profile of a troll, someone who sets out to increase discord and chaos for their own agenda.

It is, but for some reason it seems here is something else he gets out of it, otherwise he would get bored and go someplace else.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Does it really surprise you that Sanders main supporters dislike anybody viewed as moderate?

Can I just feel bad for the guy the left set up for all this abuse? A bowl of ****...that's harsh. 

On another note, always good to see leftists bash leftists and then see leftists marginalize leftists. How y'all keep it situated is beyond me.

30 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Can I just feel bad for the guy the left set up for all this abuse? A bowl of ****...that's harsh. 

On another note, always good to see leftists bash leftists and then see leftists marginalize leftists. How y'all keep it situated is beyond me.

Sure feel pity for him, but he has to be able to take the heat or get out of politics.

Jerry we are not so monolithic.  Do you spend your free time going on maneuvers in Idaho dressed in camo and shooting  at targets of Blacks and Mexicans?  Its a wide wide world pardner and sometimes we vote together and sometimes not.  Bernie supporters had a whole different set of desires that were a little too radical for me.  Joe has a more conservative approach.   Only an opponent that both could hate more than each other would get them to vote together.   I suppose the Republicans are all unified behind Trump to stand or fall together.   I would like to see the Democrats splinter into  different groups and hope one is moderate.  The Republicans are no longer moderate nor do they seem to believe in free trade or balanced budgets.  It will be  a while before one of them moves back toward the center.

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I would like to see the Democrats splinter into  different groups and hope one is moderate.  The Republicans are no longer moderate nor do they seem to believe in free trade or balanced budgets.  It will be  a while before one of them moves back toward the center.

This is happening. 

• Like 1

I remember when Biden house was broken into, but he supports the defunding police bill, so if his house in broken in again,he can`nt call the police they won't t come :):)

Edited by docyabut2

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I remember when Biden house was broken into, but he supports the defunding police bill, so if his house in broken in again,he can`nt call the police they won't t come :):)

That's a lie.  Support this claim or withdraw it.

6 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

That's a lie.  Support this claim or withdraw it.

no its not a lie, but try to find that report , it was years ago at the time  Obama and Biden were in office  

Edited by docyabut2

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

no its not a lie, but try to find that report , it was years ago   

You do that.  Next time, before you make claims and believe political advertising, CHECK and have the supporting references ready.  This sort of stuff is an indication that you are either very gullible or a misinformant - is that how you wish to be known here? 

• Like 1