Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attorney General Barr -- don't Pardon Stone

Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, bee said:

on the subject of your 'mission'....

I've noticed you don't sign off every post with the word 'peace'..... any more .... has your mission changed.... ?

and as we approach the November election will you become even more war-like.... :D......:innocent:

Lately I have not been peaceful, my PTSD is effecting my sleep, however, no I will not become more war like. I think I can allow you and others who seem to be losing it lately become more war like. I am just going to sit back with a cold pop and some fresh Popcorn and watch youall lose your minds!!!:yes::D Now that should be very entertaining, oh and by the way, maybe you can talk with Andthen, he is really starting to come unglued. People are knocking down statues, Trump is not doing well in the polls, and there are so many things that seem to be bothering you guys, but seriously I am kinda worry about him. When people actually melt down on an internet forum, it is really strange, but it is happening so why don't actually do something important instead of these normal posts, and help out a brother!!!!!!:yes:;)

1 hour ago, and then said:

Did someone call my name?  Yes, I DID say those things.  I meant every one of them and feel totally justified in saying it. No apologies will be forthcoming.  Those here who breathlessly post one hit piece after another after another, none of which entail anything but opinions and suppositions about the Bad Orange Man, deserve to be challenged.  

I have done so and I consider it fighting the good fight BUT that ends today.  Those who are pushing this relentless hate are just common trolls and they are so twisted with their own hate that joining in has begun to make me feel physically unclean.  I've had enough.  There isn't A single soul here who doesn't understand how I feel about these issues and repeating it does no one any good.

So, those who get an adrenaline rush from pushing BOM "facts" or narratives, have a ball.  Enjoy it, you can have a round-robin party with fellow - travelers, you won't get any more energy from me though.  

You and your beliefs are not my business nor my burden.  Whatever happens in November, whoever wins, I'll live through it and I'll come out less warped with hate than those who make it the single greatest focus of their lives.

Partner you will not come out less warped, you are allowing things to effect your mind and you by your comments above are becoming twisted. So I agree it is definitely time for you to take break, because seriously I don't enjoy seeing you like this, none of this is worth your health and it starting to effect you in a negative way.

1 hour ago, bee said:

Thanks for that - and all your posts.... I for one appreciate your authenticity and honesty - 

:tu:

If you were his real friend you would tell him to calm down, because this posting war is obviously starting to effect him personally in a negative manner.:td: So label me stupid but I think your a little off base.:td: Nothing wrong with honesty, but when your filled with that much anger it isn't honesty, the statement is made from pure hate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

One word comes to mind. Corruption.

To a point. Presidential pardon as a crime would have to be mandated against in law. Here we have an executive decision based law where the president is allowed to encourage a lackey to break the law because he can over-ride it with a presidential pardon. Its happened before and lets get use to it because come November and if Trump loses there will be a host of presidential pardons, and even for things that we're not aware of yet. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Peter B said:

It should perhaps be pointed out that Trump hasn't pardoned Stone. He has instead commuted the sentence - Stone still has the conviction recorded against him.

The conviction stands with a pardon as well. It also just adds an admission of guilt with a pardon.

11 hours ago, Kismit said:

Good to see you doing your bit for unity.

The truth seems like a reasonable thing for the majority of people to unify around...and I don't mean some "negotiated" version of it.  Call it 'tough love'.

By way of example, the Left has recently been promoting the ridiculous notion that mathematics, as understood by western culture, is racist.

They go so far as to suggest that 2 + 2 may well equal 5, depending upon one's cultural heritage.  Of course, to suggest otherwise is also racist.

Do you support a "unifying solution" where we all must agree that 2 + 2 equals 4-1/2?

Difficult choices lie ahead of us...and trying to make everyone happy is a fool's errand.

Looking forward to your reply...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Sounds an awful lot like an Antifa punk.

You know, an angry Leftist.

Indeed it does doesn't it?  Or is it a calculating Right Wing provocateur?.

There is no evidence either way and both sides can make equal use of a riot.  

So you assume it is someone you hate because it fits your assumptions, same with me.  The limited facts support both radically different belief.  The dots are so scattered that we can draw any line through them we want.

We are being played by two power groups, and whether we bet on black or red, the house wins.

• Thanks 1

There are none so blind  as those who will not see 

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Indeed it does doesn't it?  Or is it a calculating Right Wing provocateur?.

There is no evidence either way and both sides can make equal use of a riot.  

So you assume it is someone you hate because it fits your assumptions, same with me.  The limited facts support both radically different belief.  The dots are so scattered that we can draw any line through them we want.

We are being played by two power groups, and whether we bet on black or red, the house wins.

You appear to have gas-lighted yourself into a state of utter confusion.

- There were no reports of Trump supporters along State Street in Minneapolis that night...yet reports of thousands of BLM supporters and other destructive, Leftist punks abound.

- The skinny punk with a hammer and skateboard is THE prototypical Antifa Leftist agitator.

- Nowhere in the nation have ANY reports surfaced where Trump supporters have been accused of damaging ANY property.  Yet, such reports on the Left occur daily.

You have all of these facts and still you want to believe (or have us believe) that there's a significant chance it was a Trump supporter that was bashing out windows and setting fires that night.  Why?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

The truth seems like a reasonable thing for the majority of people to unify around...and I don't mean some "negotiated" version of it.  Call it 'tough love'.

By way of example, the Left has recently been promoting the ridiculous notion that mathematics, as understood by western culture, is racist.

They go so far as to suggest that 2 + 2 may well equal 5, depending upon one's cultural heritage.  Of course, to suggest otherwise is also racist.

Do you support a "unifying solution" where we all must agree that 2 + 2 equals 4-1/2?

Difficult choices lie ahead of us...and trying to make everyone happy is a fool's errand.

Have you been listening to shouting math professors Tucker and Rush to get those views?

Is there  a basis for that or just another Adrenalin pumper?

The answers for math and science don't change from culture to culture hacktorp  even if there are different ways to teach it.

Rest assured, we on the left will unify behind math.

10 + 10 will always equal 100 same as 01 +11 is still  100..

• Haha 1

See?  This is what I'm talking about.

Use to be that 10 + 10 equals 20.

SMH...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, micahc said:

yeah traitors like trump make me angry. I love my country.  I am sick of the putin loving , morons that support trump the evil pile of excrement.  Yes I am very angry and hope am waiting for the day a real president again who will hold the traitors accountable. Like the hitler youth, i suspect you will snap out of your trance as soon as trumpanov is out of power.  not sure why you are so gullible, but i assume is your IQ.

I think it's a mistake to assume gullible or of low IQ.

Color me more cynical than that. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

SMH...

Well hacktorp, there are 10 types of people in the world. those that understand binary and those who don't.

• Haha 2

Well hacktorp, there are 10 types of people in the world. those that understand binary and those who don't.

And which ethnic group is it that you are saying exclusively uses binary?

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Have you been listening to shouting math professors Tucker and Rush to get those views?

Is there  a basis for that or just another Adrenalin pumper?

The answers for math and science don't change from culture to culture hacktorp  even if there are different ways to teach it.

Rest assured, we on the left will unify behind math.

Wrong.

10 + 10 equals whatever the Leader says it equals.

And I'm not talking about Trump.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

And which ethnic group is it that you are saying exclusively uses binary?

All ethnic groups use binary when they are working on computer circuits and logic.  None do in everyday life.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

SMH...

yes.... I am reminded of the scene in Orwell's 1984 when Winston has to say that 5 fingers are being held up not four -

it's all about submission and compliance,,, and twisting people's heads...basically the :devil:'s work... 

quote from a random link - a blog

In a famous scene in George Orwell’s 1984, Inner Party member O’Brien tests protagonist Winston Smith’s allegiance to Party truth by demanding that Winston sees five fingers, instead of the four he is holding up. Winston’s refusal to see something other than what his eyes tell him is the cue for intense physical pain, courtesy of the Ministry of Love.

O’Brien held up his left hand, its back towards Winston, with the thumb hidden and the four fingers extended.
“How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?’
“Four.”
“And if the Party says that it is not four but five – then how many?”
“Four.”
The word ended in a gasp of pain. The needle of the dial had shot up to fifty-five. The sweat had sprung out all over Winston’s body. The air tore into his lungs and issued again in deep groans which even by clenching his teeth he could not stop. O’Brien watched him, the four fingers still extended. He drew back the lever.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

All ethnic groups use binary when they are working on computer circuits and logic.  None do in everyday life.

Ahh....okay.  I thought perhaps you were trying to give a relevant example.

My mistake...

42 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Ahh....okay.  I thought perhaps you were trying to give a relevant example.

My mistake...

Nah, I.m just telling you that math is math in many different forms and   if you can't compute the same answers, it is not much good.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

SMH...

Well that is what I am talking about,  in decimal 10 plus 10 equals 20

In binary 10 + 10 = 100 

You can do math with both, and we use binary to design the airplanes you fly around in.

Why do you think it is ethnic?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

You appear to have gas-lighted yourself into a state of utter confusion.

- There were no reports of Trump supporters along State Street in Minneapolis that night...yet reports of thousands of BLM supporters and other destructive, Leftist punks abound.

- The skinny punk with a hammer and skateboard is THE prototypical Antifa Leftist agitator.

- Nowhere in the nation have ANY reports surfaced where Trump supporters have been accused of damaging ANY property.  Yet, such reports on the Left occur daily.

You have all of these facts and still you want to believe (or have us believe) that there's a significant chance it was a Trump supporter that was bashing out windows and setting fires that night.  Why?

Maybe.  I know there was rioting and there was destruction and looting.  I know that the streets were full of BLM protesters.  As far as I know, no Trump supporters have been apprehended.  All that I can agree on with you.  I am not blind to that even if it is on MSM.

What I wonder is who stands to gain from protests that turn into riots, looting and violence?

Do extreme leftists?  Maybe they just like to destroy things.   Most of the left leaning people who like social justice but really dislike violence, looting, fires, and destruction do not.They might be considering voting for Biden or Jorgenson because they are not Trump.  But all of this social unrest is not what old timers like me are looking for.

On the other hand, it is great for the Right.  They get people stirred up with anger, hate, and fear and President Trump can talk about domination.   So it appears that riots and violence are no benefit to the Left and great benefit to the Right.  I am not sure that is coincidence.

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Care to offer me some evidence that "The Left" are doing this or should I just accept that  that all Liberals no longer believe in basic mathematics based on your say so.

Is your say so now something we should consider the unifying solution?

I look forward to your response.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Care to offer me some evidence that "The Left" are doing this or should I just accept that  that all Liberals no longer believe in basic mathematics based on your say so.

Is your say so now something we should consider the unifying solution?

I look forward to your response.

There is plenty of recent information out there about "racist" mathematics...all of which will evade the incurious.

So, since you asked:

Seattle Schools Propose To Teach That Math Education Is Racist—Will California Be Far Behind?

According to Seattle educators, math instruction in the United States is an example of “Western Math,” which apparently is the appropriation of mathematical knowledge by Western cultures. While everyone agrees that two plus two is four, three times three is nine, and that there are three hundred and sixty degrees in a circle, Western Math critics worry about more nuanced issues, such as why we teach kids Western counting and not, for example, how the Aborigines count.

https://www.hoover.org/research/seattle-schools-propose-teach-math-education-racist-will-california-be-far-behindseattle

Will you now claim that there's "no evidence" that Seattle has become a Leftist enclave?

But I actually think you've missed my point...which is that in order to unify, we must be able to rally around objective truth.  Folks are perfectly free to believe what they wish, but if they want society at large to get along, there needs to be a majority that share core truths.

Lefties (or Righties) that attempt to invent "new" core truths are part of the problem and only serve to stymie the solution.  In the case of the radical Left, this is by design.

18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

What a lovely person you are...........  your pigeonhole is now filled with pigeon.

I'm afraid to ask what YOURS is filled with...:lol:

19 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

'and then', can you explain to us why Trump and his DoJ hasn't / isn't investigating whatever it is that you are claiming?  I note that whenever this 'coup' is referred to, it is always merely handwaved.  Never any details.  So what, specifically, was the illegal stuff they did, and why hasn't Trump / Barr taken it up?

Here's my rather obvious suggestions to the answer to that very puzzling question:

1. They didn't do anything illegal. (If you dispute that, give full details)

2. They are completely and utterly incompetent, even though they now own the DoJ.

3. They are waiting until .. er.. until after .. er... _________________________________________ (..you fill in the blank)

Feel free to add in any I've missed..  I like to keep an open mind. 

Hmm, strange....

'and then' has posted here since I asked, but doesn't seem to want to answer direct questions... 

Bee (or anyone) .. can you help him out?  I'm genuinely interested in the answers (and genuinely fed up with people handwaving this drivel..).