Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Great Old Man

Wayfair Funiture's Child Kidnapping?

37 posts in this topic

Great Old Man

you can see details here on DC mystery gallery (the biggest Mystery Gallery in ROK)

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mystery&no=1440865

USA net users found out that this wayfair furniture highly possibly used as human trafficking especially child.

Kidnapped child and commodity which wayfair sales are exactly same.

furthermore, it also related to src USA.

Stopping human trafficking and releasing poor children!!

NO MORE HUMAN TRAFFICKING!

• Haha 1

Great Old Man
1 hour ago, Piney said:

Why you belive all these are just mere conspiracy?

actually real. and actual children are missing.

Well, Jeffrey Epstein and Finders Cult are also conspiracy?

I don't think so

• Like 1

Piney
Just now, Great Old Man said:

Why you belive all these are just mere conspiracy?

Because of what I do for a living and who I'm connected to, I know it is.

2 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

actual children are missing.

I helped bring down a South Asian trafficking ring in the early 2000s when I was with Corporate Measures and helped recover many myself. 

You have 3 Evangelical Christian Churches trying to take over the ROK gevernment and turn it into a theocracy and they have you cowering at China,Japan and distracted with every other idiot  conspiracy. 

How do I know?

You know for a fact we Zen Monks have people in every corner including among the Triads and Yakuza and our information network is the best in Asia.

Which is why Kimmy won't let a Buddhist monk within 5 kilometers of him. Let alone in his country. 

Wake up chingu. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

third_eye
8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Wake up chingu. 

He's trying to see whistles in the dark... 

~

• Thanks 1

glorybebe

My daughter showed me that and I researched to show her it was fake.  Even on Amazon when they are out of certain products they put outrageous prices on them.  One person's perceptions and speculations turns into a conspiracy theory that could destroy a business with absolutely no proof.  This is getting beyond ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Piney
5 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

My daughter showed me that and I researched to show her it was fake.  Even on Amazon when they are out of certain products they put outrageous prices on them.  One person's perceptions and speculations turns into a conspiracy theory that could destroy a business with absolutely no proof.  This is getting beyond ridiculous.

My fire-explosion proof chemical cabinet was $1500 and it's about as big as a 2 door overhead kitchen cupboard. So I can see a big one being 10-14,000. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GlitterRose

Even if they were price-gouging, that's a crazy leap to trafficking.

Why do people's minds immediately go there? 

What's wrong with them?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

and then
20 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

What's wrong with them?

Frankly?  I think social media is causing us to develop a kind of hive mind and it's causing the worst part of our nature's to be manifest.  

• Like 7

GlitterRose
Just now, and then said:

Frankly?  I think social media is causing us to develop a kind of hive mind and it's causing the worst part of our nature's to be manifest.  

Social media does give the crazy a quick ticket around the globe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Great Old Man
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

And here's Snopes' take on it for good meaure.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wayfair-trafficking-children/

But it can't deny all the fact that Way-fair sold high cost furniture with missing children's names.

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 2

Great Old Man
12 hours ago, Piney said:

My fire-explosion proof chemical cabinet was $1500 and it's about as big as a 2 door overhead kitchen cupboard. So I can see a big one being 10-14,000. 

Not only cabinet, but also cheap cost pillow.

• Like 2

Great Old Man
On 7/12/2020 at 4:54 PM, glorybebe said:

Yes, indeed, but what is suspicious is, why they put missing children's name on furniture.

• Haha 1

glorybebe

But, just speculation.  Not one shred of proof.  Throwing accusations around willy nilly is now acceptable.  So many people are jumping to conclusions without real investigations and to gell with reality.  If this was actually investigated, that would be different.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great Old Man
1 hour ago, glorybebe said:

But, just speculation.  Not one shred of proof.  Throwing accusations around willy nilly is now acceptable.  So many people are jumping to conclusions without real investigations and to gell with reality.  If this was actually investigated, that would be different.   

yes I agree with you. but FBI must investigate this incident thoroughly. 

• Like 1

Piney
2 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

yes I agree with you. but FBI must investigate this incident thoroughly. 

It was looked at and found to be complete B.S.

4 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Yes, indeed, but what is suspicious is, why they put missing children's name on furniture.

There are so many missing children, it wouldn't be unusual that a few share names with products. Female names are used for products all the time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Green Wasp
22 hours ago, Piney said:

Because of what I do for a living and who I'm connected to, I know it is.

I helped bring down a South Asian trafficking ring in the early 2000s when I was with Corporate Measures and helped recover many myself. 

You have 3 Evangelical Christian Churches trying to take over the ROK gevernment and turn it into a theocracy and they have you cowering at China,Japan and distracted with every other idiot  conspiracy. 

How do I know?

You know for a fact we Zen Monks have people in every corner including among the Triads and Yakuza and our information network is the best in Asia.

Which is why Kimmy won't let a Buddhist monk within 5 kilometers of him. Let alone in his country. 

Wake up chingu. 

You did not do any of these things, you are a convicted felon. Who trusts you?

Nnicolette
Posted (edited)

Well I looked it up an found that wayfair still in fact has many posting of the same astrology pillow which as their statement suggested, the prices were refigured, but they still remain as is. Numerous postings of the same pillow but each with the last name of a recently missing child. Very unique names. Odd af. The screenshot wont upload but this other will. Also, i noticed there are a lot of listings of this same file cabinets with various prices on them each several thousand in difference it's weird... But not as weird as the statement Wayfair made in response to the inquiry did we all hear that part? Very suspicious.

Screenshot_20200712-165753.png

Edited by Nnicolette

Nnicolette
Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Green Wasp said:

You did not do any of these things, you are a convicted felon. Who trusts you?

i disagree on this topic because there are obvious huge red flags, but I do. Piney stands out as one of the few members of this site with life experience and a well functioning brain. Not sure what governmental dysfunctionality and accusations of ridiculous merit have to do with it, but i defenitely would believe his depictions of his life over your depiction of his life.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 2

Nnicolette
16 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

And here's Snopes' take on it for good meaure.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wayfair-trafficking-children/

You do realize snopes is debunked as a fact checker right? They make blatantly false statements and have already been ousted as a propaganda tool.

Kittens Are Jerks
23 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

You do realize snopes is debunked as a fact checker right? They make blatantly false statements and have already been ousted as a propaganda tool.

That's not true. But hey, if you"ve got evidence to back up your statement, then let's see it.

• Thanks 1

ian hacktorp

Nice shirt...

• Like 1

Nnicolette
39 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

That's not true. But hey, if you"ve got evidence to back up your statement, then let's see it.

It is! But hey if you think you have some sort of evidence they are credible great! If you think people writing things online makes them credible read Forbes' input for insight....   https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/12/22/the-daily-mail-snopes-story-and-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/amp/Its easy to see how they blatantly twist phrases and claims to give everything a false stamp and have obvious political motivation.

Kittens Are Jerks
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

It is! But hey if you think you have some sort of evidence they are credible great! If you think people writing things online makes them credible read Forbes' input for insight....   https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/12/22/the-daily-mail-snopes-story-and-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/amp/Its easy to see how they blatantly twist phrases and claims to give everything a false stamp and have obvious political motivation.

Not only is that old news, it offers no proof that they've been, as you described it, 'debunked' as a fact checker. Their factual reporting is still rated quite high.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/snopes/

EDIT@Nnicolette What I should have asked, but did not think to do so earlier, is why challenge Snope's reliability as a fact checker now. Do you not agree with their findings regarding Wayfair?

Edited by Kittens Are Jerks