Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump trying to Discredit Dr. Fauci

Grim Reaper 6

19 minutes ago, acute said:

I don't think Fauci is going anywhere unless he's fired. It's obvious there's an orchestrated campaign by the White House to discredit him, but he knows he's trusted by the medical community and a big chunk of the general public.

Fauci hasn’t been perfect, but he’s a hero in my book, for sidestepping all the land mines. It’s also true the mask issue was very badly handled, early on, but they were afraid that the limited supply would be overrun by public demand in the beginning. Lies always have a way of backfiring, and this one certainly did as well.

I advised my family and friends to purchase N95 masks at the end of January, and I believe some of them did. I bought 40, but I also need and use them professionally. I also advised members here to do the same. This was well before a shortage in the United States became a public issue.

The reason for the limited supply in the U.S. is because we’ve elected simpleminded fools, who  prepared with all manner of high profit machinery to fight a handful of terrorists overseas, but spend absolutely nothing in the care of the citizens, at home, from dangerous viruses. Thus, the simple minded fools are exposed for what they really are. People who don’t really care about the lives of their citizens, at all, but the profits of the military industrial complex, which are far easier to line their own pockets with.

• Like 9

"It will be gone with the summer heat".     Dr. Trump's prediction ....months ago.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, JVG said:

He’s also trying to deflect from his pardon of Stone!!!

A great point!

It's no accident that the Stone sentence change was announced on Friday night. (The best time of the week to bury news)

• Like 5

Either he wants the virus to spread, he's trying to make himself look better and doesn't care about anyone, or some combo of those two things.

It seems counter-intuitive to be giving your own base bad advice during an outbreak (because they're the ones most likely to take it), unless the election truly doesn't matter anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I honestly think that Donald J  is mentally ill.    He really doesn't make much sence .   Either he's crazy ..or I am ?   It's amazing how clearly so many people see him as completely selfish and corrupt, and/or  completely delusional, irrational and dysfunctional  .....while so many others see him as perfectly competent...a man of great integrity and patriotic savior of the nation.    it's absolutely incredible.      truely one of the greatest mysteries of our time. ! ?

But ,ya,  one way or another...Fauci's days in the cabinet are numbered .     

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I totally agree with you, he is an honorable man, and he will stand up for his principles unlike President Trump.

Do you really think that President Trump have principles or you just a kind person ? :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GlitterRose said:

Either he wants the virus to spread, he's trying to make himself look better and doesn't care about anyone, or some combo of those two things.

It seems counter-intuitive to be giving your own base bad advice during an outbreak (because they're the ones most likely to take it), unless the election truly doesn't matter anymore.

Edited from Politico:

In Mary Trump’s telling, the current occupant of the Oval Office is “a narcissist” whose “pathologies are so complex and his behaviors so often inexplicable that coming up with an accurate and comprehensive diagnosis would require a full battery of psychological and neuropsychological tests that he’ll never sit for”

.....whose “deep-seated insecurities have created in him a black hole of need that constantly requires the light of compliments that disappears as soon as he’s soaked it in.”

She says he is “a petty, pathetic, little man.”  He is “ignorant” and “incapable” and “lost in his own delusional spin.”

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Trump is a sociopath and has among other issues narcissistic personality disorder most likely. Some people say histrionic personality disorder, but clearly he has a personality disorder of some sort. I also think he is in some type of cognitive decline.  Given his severe personality issues, i think he is convinced the virus is a hoax designed to hurt him. After all, Trump is the reason the universe even exists.  I do not think he is psychotic, but I do think he has delusions. Given his lack of intellect, he tried to do to the virus like he has done all his life, ignore it, deflect from it, lie about it, demand others go along, etc. In the past the tantrums were more about money, projects, publicity with no real life and death consequences. He has run a family business with no accountability to boards, or stockholders, so if he fails, just denies it, and everyone in the organization just goes along.  He has learned lying works.  What he doesn't realize because he is stupid, lying has never worked, he just controlled the paychecks of the people he lies to. They know he is lying but what can they do. So he tries the same strategy as President.  He messes up on a tweet about a hurricane hitting ALabama, and instead of doing what normal people would do and admit oh my bad, he takes out a sharpie and like a spoiled child draws a fake path on an official chart.  He knows his followers are stupid, and he is not use to being challenged, and when he is called on such a silly stunt, he compounds its and lies again.  That stunt alone should have resulted in his removal, but his followers are not bright and they are full in for trumpo.  So now we have a virus that he cannot order everyone to ignore. People are dying so he tries to minimize that with lies.  That fails, so he orders his criminal gang to pretend its not really that bad, and everyone should just go back to school, or work, not because he cares about America, but he cares about the election. Fauci is not his foot stool, and he turns everyone into foot stools.  To work for Trump you must surrender all your principles and be willing to look everyone in the eye, and LIE LIE LIE.  Vote Joe. End this stupidity

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, razman said:

Now i just read that trump says "everyone's lying".  Except him of course.

He'll probably lie about saying everyone is lying . .     Or that it was taken out of context.   Or he meant to say something else.  Or he Did say something else and was misunderstood.  

• Like 5

He just reTweeted a conspiracy theorist's post claiming that Covid is a giant conspiracy carried out to take down Trump.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I've been referring to him as the village idiot and he is.

Here is how dumb this guy is.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/26/president-trump-says-i-dont-use-insulin-should-i-be/

“I don’t use insulin. Should I be? Huh? I never thought about it, but I know a lot of people are very badly affected,” Trump said at the event.

This is the same wacko touting HCQ along with Bolsonaro and other wacko leaders.

My opinion is that the US president is so stupid he thinks he knows more than Fauci about medical issues.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

I've been referring to him as the village idiot and he is.

Here is how dumb this guy is.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/26/president-trump-says-i-dont-use-insulin-should-i-be/

This is the same wacko touting HCQ along with Bolsonaro and other wacko leaders.

My opinion is that the US president is so stupid he thinks he knows more than Fauci about medical issues.

@and then @RoofGardener @hacktorp  Here is a Video that will cheer you up, Brad Pit plays Dr. Fauci on Saturday Night Live, where they Roast President Trump, it a great video I recommend it to anyone, even the Trump Supporters!!!!!!!!!:tsu::clap:

Enjoy guys it's important to keep your sense of humor functioning.:)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

EcvfAGKXgAA7uo6.jpeg

Exellent graph that lines up the stupidity up quite nicely. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Fauci isnt the only one they're after. Check out Mark Levine making a fool out of himself by showing Obama's prescription for a malaria drug that isnt even chloroquine. Not to mention the legal implications of posting it on Twitter. Hippa, anyone?

https://mobile.twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1281750586204069889

EcmxXTjWoAIzggs.jpeg

• Like 6