Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump trying to Discredit Dr. Fauci

Grim Reaper 6

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I totally agree with you, he is an honorable man, and he will stand up for his principles unlike President Trump.

Here's another hatchet job on Fauci. Pretty damm low.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Anthony_Fauci?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

• Thanks 5

21 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yes it is just attempt to discredit him, look at who wrote that page. I think these people need to be researched further, I have a suspicion this may lead some where that will turn out to be very interesting. The people below wrote the article you sited in your post

Diff selection: Mark the radio boxes of the revisions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

Thanks for you post and for bring this to my attention, I owe you one.
Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 2

Hello everybody, it's good day I didn't  even need to use my AK!!!!!! It's such a good!!:D

Everybody please take a guess why it's such a good day!!!!:tsu:

18 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hello everybody, it's good day I didn't  even need to use my AK!!!!!! It's such a good!!:D

Kim Jong-un announced he is giving leadership over to some one smarter than him, namely Patrick Star from Spongebob?

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Trump claims the pandemic is a hoax?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Trump announced he won't be running for re-election?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

@and then @RoofGardener @hacktorp  Here is a Video that will cheer you up, Brad Pit plays Dr. Fauci on Saturday Night Live, where they Roast President Trump, it a great video I recommend it to anyone, even the Trump Supporters!!!!!!!!!:tsu::clap:

Enjoy guys it's important to keep your sense of humor functioning.:)

Great skit and the best part is that Trump needed no response to his foolish statements.

Here is his latest stupid comment.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/28/trump-south-carolina-rally-coronavirus-118269

“Whether it is the virus that we're talking about or many other public health threats, the Democrat policy of open borders is a direct threat to the health and well-being of all Americans. Now, you see it with the coronavirus. You see it. You see it with the coronavirus. You see that. When you have this virus or any other virus or any other problem coming in, it's not the only thing that comes in through the border and we are setting records now at the border,” Trump said.

Seems that the village idiot doesn't know that Florida does not have a border with a foreign country.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Great skit and the best part is that Trump needed no response to his foolish statements.

Here is his latest stupid comment.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/28/trump-south-carolina-rally-coronavirus-118269

Seems that the village idiot doesn't know that Florida does not have a border with a foreign country.:lol:

The virus is swimming from Cuba?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, stereologist said:

2342916_0.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Didn't Fauci receive like the medal of freedom from Bush or something 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Yes

Dr. Fauci receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom from G.W. Bush June 19, 2008 https://imgur.com/gallery/lkd0GJZ

The man has served under 6 presidents. Well, 5 presidents and whatever weird fever dream we've had going on since 2016.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Yes he was awarded the Medal of Freedom by President Bush JR, the Medal of Freedom can be worn with ribbon for pin back or worn around the neck like the Medal of Honor. It is the Highest Civilian Award that is awarded:  The Presidential Medal of Freedom is an award bestowed by the President of The United States to recognize people who have made "an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors"

Here are Dr. Fauci's awards listed by date awarded:

In addition to receiving an honorary degree in 2015, Fauci was invited to and delivered guest remarks on May 21, 2020 for The Johns Hopkins University Class of 2020. Other notable guest speakers during the virtual ceremony included Reddit co-founder and Commencement speaker Alexis Ohanian; philanthropist and former New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg; and senior class president Pavan Patel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Medal_of_Freedom  Link for Medal of Freedom

Hope this helps

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Trump announced he won't be running for re-election?

No the reason it's such a good day that I dint need my AK is because no Trump Supporters have posted trying to destroy this thread, and if you think about it that is pretty amazing!!!!!!!!!:tu: But anyway you win, no else want to play!!!!!!:(:D

thanks for the post bro; I can wish your guess above would come true.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Trump claims the pandemic is a hoax?

Sorry Imaginarynumber1 had the best guess, thanks for playing along, also thanks for supporting this thread.

• Like 3

Enjoy, this is the reality of how the President of the United States uses Propaganda to attack a Patriotic and Professional American who do their best to protect and service the American Public. If only the President cared as much about Americans as he does about himself and being reelected, in truth the President would not care if 100,000,000 Americans died so long as his selfish interests are fulfilled. :angry:

• Thanks 3

Here is another media outlets identifying the differences  between Presidents Trumps comments  and Dr. Fauci's comments, there are very interesting comparisons here.

Enjoy

• Thanks 3

328M people still in the hands of an idiot, its unbelievable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

No the reason it's such a good day that I dint need my AK is because no Trump Supporters have posted trying to destroy this thread, and if you think about it that is pretty amazing!!!!!!!!!:tu: But anyway you win, no else want to play!!!!!!:(:D

thanks for the post bro; I can wish your guess above would come true.

Morning!!!

Did you miss me? lol

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, and then said:

Yes, it appears to be confirmation of what was in that document published by an Australian newspaper.

However, contrary to the link, which describes the document as an "... intelligence dossier compiled by the Five Eyes intelligence agencies..." I understand it was prepared by the US State Department from publicly sourced information such as news articles

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-26/china-coronavirus-dossier-came-out-of-us-state-department/12282994

That's not to say it's wrong, rather that it was based on what journalists could find out, rather than intell people. And it still leaves China to explain why it took so long to let the rest of the world know.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

We have literally no chance of stopping it in the U.S. It will take a vaccine. 

Well, yes, it'll probably take a vaccine to stop the virus. But there are already a number of drugs which appear to be helpful:

https://theconversation.com/which-drugs-and-therapies-are-proven-to-work-and-which-ones-dont-for-covid-19-141513

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

We have literally no chance of stopping it in the U.S. It will take a vaccine. 

The only hope for stopping it was when it was first identified.  The CCP behaved as communists do and now we have a pandemic coronavirus.  I'm sure you're aware that a vaccine is far from being guaranteed.  Therapeutics may be all we can do.  Meanwhile, the Democrat party seems to want to lock everything down for the indefinite future and it just isn't going to work.  Newsom is shutting Cali down again and the LA school district has decided not to reopen classrooms next month.

I believe the individual states should decide for themselves on when to reopen but they should NOT be bailed out if their decisions prove ineffective and economically damaging.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Morning!!!

Did you miss me? lol

Hey Buddy, of course I missed you, even we don't agree very often I never hold that against anyone!!:D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, toast said:

328M people still in the hands of an idiot, its unbelievable

Yes it is totally unbelievable, and it also frightening and it should be for the entire world. I mean this guy has the Nations Nuclear Launch Codes with arms length everyday. With all his crazy ideas about this Virus, I could picture him waking up in the middle of the night with an epiphany, that he destroy the Virus with Thermonuclear detonations at specific locations around the world. I mean, it one hell of nightmare:w00t: but nothing would surprise me concerning our President!!:devil: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1