Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump trying to Discredit Dr. Fauci

Grim Reaper 6

4 hours ago, and then said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/cuomos-legacy-least-4500-covid-19-patients-sent-seed-new-york-nursing-homes-killing-least-6000-residents/

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/politics/albany/2020/06/23/cuomo-sending-covid-19-patients-nursing-homes-no-wasnt-mistake/3243385001/

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/13/coronavirus-pennsylvania-rachel-levine-mother-nursing-home/

Yeah, I guess you could say that.  The one common factor in the majority who succumbed was their age.  Elders died at far higher percentages.  The other commonality was the ease of transmission.  IOW, it wasn't common sense AT ALL to put known cases of Covid into care homes so that the virus could spread effectively to the most vulnerable population of all.

Can you read. It specifically prohibits the denial of readmission to residents. It is also true that the spread of the disease into nursing homes came from staff and family members.

The goal was to keep hospitals open to the very sickest of COVID patients.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/cuomos-nursing-home-edict-not-to-blame-for-deaths-report/

The Cuomo administration’s controversial policy of requiring nursing homes to accept coronavirus patients discharged from hospitals was not responsible for spreading infection and death among frail residents, state Health Commissioner Dr. Howard Zucker insisted in a report released Monday.

Instead, the report stated it was infected nursing home staffers and visitors who spread the killer COVID-19 into nursing homes, the report said.

Zucker, meanwhile, said he was surprised to learn that 37,500 nursing home staffers were infected with the virus during the peak of the pandemic — about one-quarter of the 158,000 nursing home workforce. Many of the staffers were asymptomatic and still caring for residents and inadvertently infected nursing home residents, the report said.

Is it over yet? No.

https://www.whec.com/coronavirus/hearing-dates-set-on-cuomos-nursing-home-policy/5791357/

Scientists, health care professionals and elected officials assailed the report released last week for failing to address the actual impact of the March 25 order, which by the state's own count ushered more than 6,300 recovering virus patients into nursing homes at the height of the pandemic.

And some accused the state of using the veneer of a scientific study to absolve the Democratic governor by reaching the same conclusion he had been floating for weeks - that unknowingly infected nursing home employees were the main drivers of the outbreaks.

Cuomo, who has been praised for leadership that helped flatten the curve of infections in New York, has also been criticized over his handling of nursing homes, specifically the order that told homes they could not refuse to accept recovering COVID-19 patients from hospitals as long as the patients were "medically stable." The order barred homes from even testing such patients to see if they still had the virus.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

That's the difference between a punk mayor or governor and a president who is willing to take the heat KNOWING that every death, especially of a child, will be used to potentially defeat him at the polls.  It's called LEADERSHIP and integrity.  Beating the drum over the spread of a virus instead of analyzing the impact of a shutdown, or putting the total mortality in context, is what your propagandists have been doing since day one.  The numbers don't support you and you seem to be getting caught up in your own media disseminated lies.  HRC could tell you a thing or two about the perils of believing your own press.

You are right the president has no integrity. He doesn't care about deaths. He doesn't follow his experts' advice. He's an idiot championing untried drugs. He won't be a model citizen wearing a face mask in public.

I'm doubling down on my prediction: Trump will be listed as one of the worst presidents.

The numbers clearly show how failed your position and that of Trump is. Reopenings have nearly doubled the infection rate. The US has one of the highest infection rates per million in  the world and far, far, far beyond any other industrialized nation. Trump's Oklahoma rally has caused a major outbreak in that state and even infected its governor. The deaths are up 19% and as this major surge in infections continues there will be even more deaths. And then there will be a trail of permanently injured which no other industrialized nation will have to contend with because they had leaders.

• Like 1

Fauci-bashing has become de rigeur among astute political commentators:

The Clown Cars Are Fully Loaded And Dr. Fauci’s Is Leading The Parade
July 14, 2020 / Stockman's Corner / By David Stockman

When it comes to the topic of clown cars, we’d say Dr. Fauci gets a limo version all to himself.

Yesterday he uttered the following incoherent babble, saying the recent surge in new cases is because the Virus Patrol didn’t go far enough in throwing 50 million Americans out of work:

We did not shut down entirely,” Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said. “We need to draw back a few yards and say, ‘OK, we can’t stay shut down forever.’ …You’ve got to shut down but then you’ve got to gradually open.”

Got that?

What does this pretentious old windbag think—-that the blooming, buzzing mass of a $21 trillion economy can be calibrated up and down by the week via some magical dimmer switch?

https://www.contracorner.co/stockmans-corner/the-clown-cars-are-fully-loaded-and-dr-faucis-is-leading-the-parade/

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

Not sure why you think the number of new cases is going down. It is going up faster than ever.

Poor syntax, I should have added "in European countries"  to that sentence.  I can see that it is ambiguous. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

Yeah, I guess you could say that.  The one common factor in the majority who succumbed was their age.  Elders died at far higher percentages.  The other commonality was the ease of transmission.  IOW, it wasn't common sense AT ALL to put known cases of Covid into care homes so that the virus could spread effectively to the most vulnerable population of all.

You mean underlying health conditions? Right? Age should be a commonality, but not the factor since most people in their senior years have common health issues. I've seen reports of people in their 80's, 90's, even centenarians survive Covid-19 infections. And people in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's die from Covid-19 infections. So age is not the factor.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

https://www.contracorner.co/stockmans-corner/the-clown-cars-are-fully-loaded-and-dr-faucis-is-leading-the-parade/

I think what he meant was that in that critical first month or so , we should have shut down completely. Then not for as long a period of time .

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

You mean underlying health conditions? Right? Age should be a commonality, but not the factor since most people in their senior years have common health issues. I've seen reports of people in their 80's, 90's, even centenarians survive Covid-19 infections. And people in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's die from Covid-19 infections. So age is not the factor.

In the US it may be smoking, high blood pressure, obesity and high cholesterol.  Throw in lack of exercise and half of the population between 20 and 60 is vulnerable too. Those seem to be some of our largest health concerns.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

In the US it may be smoking, high blood pressure, obesity and high cholesterol.  Throw in lack of exercise and half of the population between 20 and 60 is vulnerable too. Those seem to be some of our largest health concerns.

Oh hypertension is definitely number one affected in my state. Following after that in descending order is, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Chronic Pulmonary Disease, and Immunocompromized being the least affected by Covid-19. I wouldn't be surprised if those with hypertension are the number the one prime candidates for Covid-19 in other states too.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, hacktorp said:

When it comes to credibility Mr. Stock has none he is convicted felon who has paid millions of dollars in fines for defrauding his investors, anything he says can not be taken seriously. But what is hilarious and sad is he still tries to offer investment advise even though his Broker License has been permanently suspended::D   

David Stockman ( Stockmans Corner ) Criminal and civil charges

On March 26, 2007, federal prosecutors in Manhattan indicted Stockman in "a scheme... to defraud [Collins & Aikman]'s investors, banks and creditors by manipulating C&A's reported revenues and earnings." The United States Securities and Exchange Commission also brought civil charges against Stockman related to actions that he performed while CEO of Collins & Aikman. Stockman suffered a personal financial loss, over $13 million, along with losses suffered by as many as 15,000 Collins & Aikman employees worldwide.

Stockman said in a statement posted on his law firm's website that the company's end was the consequence of an industry decline, not due to fraud. On January 9, 2009, the US Attorney's Office announced that it did not intend to prosecute Stockman for this case

So like I have said you pick some radical sites to use for your Propaganda and Conspiracy Theories, you are truly the anthesis of Bull Chit!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes::D 

So I have to ask, what does it feel like to be a Sock Puppet with Donald trumps hand up your back side day and night, I have to ask does he at least wiggle his fingers once and while!!!!!:lol::D:P

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Oh hypertension is definitely number one affected in my state. Following after that in descending order is, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Chronic Pulmonary Disease, and Immunocompromized being the least affected by Covid-19. I wouldn't be surprised if those with hypertension are the number the one prime candidates for Covid-19 in other states too.

The reason hypertension and heart issues are a major concern for COVID patients of all ages is because this Virus is causing a strange new syndrome were Arteries and Veins are becoming inflamed, which in turn is causing major blood clotting. This blood clotting is causing Strokes, Heart attacks, and lung embolisms which have a dramatic effect of a patients ability to breath.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/04/29/847917017/doctors-link-covid-19-to-potentially-deadly-blood-clots-and-strokes 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

When it comes to credibility Mr. Stock has none he is convicted felon who has paid millions of dollars in fines for defrauding his investors, anything he says can not be taken seriously.

What in the hell are you talking about?

I'm almost afraid to ask you to back up your slanderous claims for fear I will have to witness you crawling back here on your knees begging for forgiveness...AGAIN.

Ahh...what the heck; what information do you have that shows David Stockman is a "convicted felon"?  Or has ever even been prosecuted for anything?

Edited by hacktorp

9 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Wow you found another moron commentator. Please continue to show us who publishes trash comrade hacktorp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

I'm almost afraid to ask you to back up your slanderous claims for fear I will have to witness you crawling back here on your knees begging for forgiveness...AGAIN.

Ahh...what the heck; what information do you have that shows David Stockman is a "convicted felon"?  Or has ever even been prosecuted for anything?

He's a dirtbag as already exposed by Manwon Lender.

The only thing I learn from you is where the scum of the Earth dwell. You show us each and every time where to find them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

He's a dirtbag as already exposed by Manwon Lender.

Manwrong Lender stated Stockman is a convicted felon.

If you want to help Manwrong, you should provide evidence to back up his claim.

If you want to blow smoke to try to help cover up his fumblings...keep doing what you're doing.

2 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Manwrong Lender stated Stockman is a convicted felon.

If you want to help Manwrong, you should provide evidence to back up his claim.

If you want to blow smoke to try to help cover up his fumblings...keep doing what you're doing.

Please continue as you are -  the poster of the worst content including that from idiots, liars, neo-communists and scum comrade hacktorp.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I am just taking page out of your play book, and your a great teacher.:D  It sounds like your having a stroke, Deep Breaths Deep Breaths!!:)

I gave you the information in the above post, go find the article, you say he has never been prosecuted what does that say, he was most certainly prosecuted.

Here is you man talking about your Leader President Trump

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

So now all of a sudden trump is doing virtual safe campaigning , and shows condolences for lewis , probably what his advisors told him to do to try to make himself look good. Like all of a sudden he cares. All bullcrap from a shady administration that wants re election. Of course they oppose new testing funds in the virus relief bill. Frankly its an insult to peoples intelligence.

Edited by razman
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

you say he has been prosecuted what does that say, he was most certainly prosecuted.

No, I never said he was prosecuted.  You did.

And to prove it, strangely enough, you provided as evidence a statement from the US Attorney saying they declined to prosecute:

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

On January 9, 2009, the US Attorney's Office announced that it did not intend to prosecute Stockman for this case

You're losing it, Manwon...or you've been tippling.  I hope it's the latter.

38 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

And to prove it, strangely enough, you provided as evidence a statement from the US Attorney saying they declined to prosecute:

Thanks for being the one that drags in all of the scum and filth into every thread comrade hacktorp - a pure commie.

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Thanks for being the one that drags in all of the scum and filth into every thread comrade hacktorp - a pure commie.

Haha!  I know YOU'VE been tippling, you old tipplemeister!

Salut!

6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Haha!  I know YOU'VE been tippling, you old tipplemeister!

Salut!

Again you are the failure you've been all your life and will always be.

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

meter1.jpg

19 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Again you are the failure you've been all your life and will always be.

Funny, the things that reflection in your wine glass will tell you, eh?

51 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Funny, the things that reflection in your wine glass will tell you, eh?

There you are again the abysmal failure you have been your whole life.