Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump trying to Discredit Dr. Fauci

Grim Reaper 6

5 hours ago, and then said:

Now, why would a number of labs intentionally skew the rates to more positive?

It seems they are reporting positive results, not negative ones.  I can't find where it says that they were reporting more positive tests than there actually were, i.e.  lying about test data.  I can't see how this would skew a rate if they do not lie about positive results.

Don't we track positive test results, hospitalizations, recoveries from positive tests and deaths?

Is there some reason to track negative test results?  Does that have any value?

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

He won't get the royalties Trump will get from advertising GOYA foods from the desk in the oval office.  If by some slight chance Trump loses, at least Ivanka has covered her bases for being a convincing spokesperson for Mexican  food products.

You're right about that.  Trump jacked up GOYA sales through the roof.

The 'Fauci' issue of InStyle will be lucky to find it's way into JiffyLube waiting rooms and a few backwoods outhouses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

In closing I would like to say those who perpretraited frauds will be held responsible at some point in time

I'm with ya there, brotha...death to the perpretraitorous fraudsters!

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Wasn't worth it.

I knew that was an issue too complex for you. Sorry to have pushed you past your limits.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

The CFR has been shrinking since the beginning.  It's between .02-.06 by many accounts.  They wail about total case numbers as though they are being equated with rates of mortality.  It's a VY-RUS.  It WILL make its way through the population.  The only real issue is overburdening our health systems and that is not critical at this point.  It may well become critical during the flu season due to the added burden of those cases needing hospitalizations.

I'm tired of the wailing hysteria.  I think they're just upset that more people aren't cowering at home and blaming the BOM for it.

Your claim that "It WILL make its way through the population." is only because of the pathetic leadership of Trump and his stooges. Other countries have not had that happen.

What is shocking is the willingness of Trumpians to slaughter tens of thousands of people and pretend it is normal.

The stupidity of the president of the US is only surpassed by the stooges that pretend the catastrophic situation he has led us into was inevitable.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

He failed to take into account that the U.S. per capita deaths are lower then the U.K. and Brazil and slightly lower then the U.K. and Brazil combined. Population count was taken from Google. The U.S. does have more deaths then the U.K. and Brazil but to figure it as per capita the U.S. percentage is lower.

I was going to explain that but some people can't see the forest for the trees.

Correction U.S. per capita deaths is not below Brazil.

You have not taken into account that the slaughter in the US of people is not over. The rates across Europe are over but the murder of US citizens by the US president through his desire for  money is not over.

The  same stupidity is happening in Brazil because that pinhead and Trump are both failures.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I'm with ya there, brotha...death to the perpretraitorous fraudsters!

You may be being Sarcastic, but that doesnt matter, because I am serious about what I said and I dont care which side it applies too, because either way it hurts America.:yes: 

7 hours ago, and then said:

Well, THAT isn't going to happen :w00t:   It's an integral part of their campaign to blame the deaths on Trump.  You'll note, however, they never discuss the mortality rate.  It's as if they want to blame him for the fact that a virus SPREADS.  Before this is over there will be millions who have had it.  It's kind of the nature of the beast.  

Yes their will be millions, and those will be the relatives and friends of those who have died. Right now there more than 136, 500 dead, either due directly to the Virus or due to the Virus which killed them because they had underlying conditions, which doesnt matter either way because the people are still dead. So you take the number of total dead I have listed above, and lets say with friends and family members there at least 6 people who have been touched by each death above, actually most likely more. Simple math says that right now there are 819,000 sad and angry people somewhere in America, and do you think they dont blame the Government and by proxy President Trump for those deaths?

Then you have to think, how many other people they can effect who will also blame the President, I know you dont believe this or even comprehend it. But, it is a reality, and with each new death that occurs more and more people will be effected and very soon at the rate at which deaths are currently occurring there will Millions of p***ed off Americans who dont want to hear how the numbers are counted, how this Virus only seriously effects 1% of the population, or any other dam foolish talk and rhetoric. They are going want answers not more nonsense, and those who continue to feed the American people more and more BullChit are going pay the price in November. 

So please carry on my wayward son, but very soon I think you will need to be very carefully about speaking your mind publicly, with all those angry people there is no telling what they may do to someone they think is spreading  Conspiracy Theories that support a President who they think is responsible for the death of their loved ones.;) Hell there could be lynching in the streets, so be careful buddy if you make similar comments out in public like you do here you may face a very dangerous situation that you never saw coming and certainly didn't expect.;)

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 2:31 AM, hacktorp said:

@QuillnInk1776
·
Dr. Fauci considers his research on HIV/AIDS to be the highlight of his career.  

https://sciencespeaksblog.org/2011/05/17/anthony-fauci-reflects-on-30-years-of-aids/

Over a 16 year period, $562.6 BILLION was spent on HIV/AIDS research

Where's the vaccine?  Where's the cure?

Where did all the money go?

Oh come on this isn't funny, I really hate to see people insult their own intelligents like you just did here.:nw::D

Edited by Manwon Lender

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Oh come on this isn't funny, I really hate to see people insult their own intelligents like you just did here.:nw::D

I guess you don't know where all the money went, then.  That's okay...neither did stereologist...or anyone else, for that matter.

$562.6 billion spent, only to watch the virus burn out on its own...like viruses tend to do.

Big payday for Fausti, though...no wonder he wants to keep it going!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

I guess you don't know where all the money went, then.  That's okay...neither did stereologist...or anyone else, for that matter.

$562.6 billion spent, only to watch the virus burn out on its own...like viruses tend to do.

Prove it, I will honestly read any proof you can supply, so like said put up or shut up!!:D

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I do know why money is spent and where it goes.

But you are as clueless as a bucket of tacks.

Now here is the stupid lie you are posting: "Big payday for Fausti"

Back that up or admit you are a liar.

• Haha 1

Only the stupidest of people would make such a stupid remark " only to watch the virus burn out on its own...like viruses tend to do. "

That is not what viruses do. But if you were more ignorant than a rock or bacteria or whale **** then you might believe that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I do know why money is spent and where it goes.

I doubt it.  You come across as rather thin on knowledge, but bloated with bluster.

It's more obvious than you probably realize.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

I doubt it.  You come across as rather thin on knowledge, but bloated with bluster.

It's more obvious than you probably realize.

Of all of the wonders of the world it turns out there is something lower than whale **** and that is you.

Actually I knew that all along. Thanks for being the failure that you are. Every discussion enjoys someone like you.

What do we know: Fauci was right across his career from HIV to today. He has saved countless lives while Trump has murdered over 100 thousand people. His legacy will be the president that murdered the most citizens.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Living the dream

Yea I agree with you, dam shame people can't understand that when you have worked hard your whole life your suppose to have it good when you get old.:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

It seems they are reporting positive results, not negative ones.  I can't find where it says that they were reporting more positive tests than there actually were, i.e.  lying about test data.  I can't see how this would skew a rate if they do not lie about positive results.

Don't we track positive test results, hospitalizations, recoveries from positive tests and deaths?

Is there some reason to track negative test results?  Does that have any value?

Yes its data that is missing from the data set. Excluding that variable affects the tracking of the overall spread of the virus in the population as a percentage of transmission among age groups, demographics, gender and would be and should be included.

I don't know how the CDC is collecting its data on the virus and I haven't come across anything that even hints to if there is any standardization in reporting. The diagnosis of Covid seems to vary from doctor to doctor, hospital to hospital and state to state resulting in the lack of the big picture where you'd want all data submitted for analysis.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

You have not taken into account that the slaughter in the US of people is not over. The rates across Europe are over but the murder of US citizens by the US president through his desire for  money is not over.

The  same stupidity is happening in Brazil because that pinhead and Trump are both failures.

Unfortunately you don't know if Covid is going to enjoy a resurgence in Europe or the U.S. As far as calling it murder well I consider the source.

Facui and the WHO were both saying a month or more after Trumps travel ban on China that travel bans weren't necessary at that point. And what was the lefts reaction to the travel ban? Why of course Trump is xenophobic and a wanna be dictator. Meanwhile Queen Nancy was parading around China Town saying everything was okay and come on out and enjoy the town and De Blasio? the same.

You want to accuse someone of murder then by all means lay the blame on Cuomo and the other 4 Democrat governors and their policy of placing Covid patient in nursing homes where the most vulnerable were.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, acidhead said:

Living the dream

WTF is wrong with a guy sitting in a chair....by a swimming pool?    

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Unfortunately you don't know if Covid is going to enjoy a resurgence in Europe or the U.S. As far as calling it murder well I consider the source.

Facui and the WHO were both saying a month or more after Trumps travel ban on China that travel bans weren't necessary at that point. And what was the lefts reaction to the travel ban? Why of course Trump is xenophobic and a wanna be dictator. Meanwhile Queen Nancy was parading around China Town saying everything was okay and come on out and enjoy the town and De Blasio? the same.

You want to accuse someone of murder then by all means lay the blame on Cuomo and the other 4 Democrat governors and their policy of placing Covid patient in nursing homes where the most vulnerable were.

There were certainly some serious mistakes made, especially in the beginning, but the mistakes were not a one sided a fair. I also agree Dr. Fauci made some mistakes in the beginning, I think most of the mistakes were due to a lack of information, concerning many aspects of the Virus which we are only finding out now. However, it's one thing to make an honest mistake and it is totally another thing to not intentionally put out accurate information, and while you will not agree with me, that is exactly what our President has done. In the beginning he wasn't honest because he did not want the Stock Market to crash, and every step of the way he has intentionally not listened to the Medical Advise of Doctors form the CDC, the WHO, even Doctors on his staff that are there to advise him. His missteps and mistakes are do to not listening to the advise that is given to him, not because of bad information.

Standards for every other country in the entire world have been from plans those Governments had in case of a situation like this Pandemic occurred, except for the United States. In our case there were no plans to implemented, because the President would not use a plan written by the Obama Administration, and in 2018 the President closed the Global Health Security and Biodefense Office which had been put in place by the Bush administration, and that was designed to respond to Pandemics in the Continental United States, so the Trump Administration was completely unprepared when this Pandemic hit us. Not to mention the fact that the NSA and the CIA had received information in early January that a Novel Virus was uncontrolled on mainland China and. the president was briefed about this information.

As far as stopping the Flights from China, it was too little to late, and no one realized that by Mid-January the Virus was already spreading across Europe. You may ask how do you know that? Well the Viral strain that hit the Northern East Coast was different and much more infectious that the Viral strain that came out of China and hit the West Coast, this has now been completely proven and the European Viral strain has become the dominate strain across the world. The difference is a mutation in the spikes on the exterior of the Virus, in the original Chinese Strain they were weak and there were not as many of them, in the European mutated strain there are twice as many spikes and they will no longer break off when trying to attach to a cell. As far as the effects of the Dominate strain, it is no more deadly than the original Viral strain, but it's about 10X more infectious.

This is the primary reason all the infections across the country are spiking out of control right now. But this could have been prevented, if people had taken this threat seriously and social distances and worn masks the country could have opened and we would not be facing the situation we are right now. the big problem that Has not been corrected is the fact that there is no single standard being followed from state to state, because the federal government has not issued a set of National guidelines and standards. By allowing each Governor to do things their way, a disaster has been created that never needed to occur. Like you said, about the nursing homes, and there are many other things that have occurred besides that, all due to no standardized set of instructions. Now, hospital are again running out of masks and PPE because during the lock down the stocks were not replenished in the National Stock pile, the dam thing is basically empty, thanks to that Fraeken idiot Kushner.

Well to make a long story short, I no we disagree, however everything I have written here I have information to back it up. I am not saying that your wrong and I am completely right, but to say the President isn't responsible it completely wrong. He is the Leader of the United States, so everything that happens under his watch is his responsibility, so all this crap were he takes no responsibility is very asinine and there is no finger pointing or excuse that can deflect the blame from him.

Take Care

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, lightly said:

Nothing that is just more propaganda nd nothing else at all!!!:D 

• Like 1

It's entirely pointless and meaningless.    

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lightly said:

He should have gone golfing. Thats whats wrong. :whistle:

• Haha 4