Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Current rioting

WVK

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

That union also claimed Blake was wielding a knife at the time of his arrest. He put one of the arresting officers in a headlock and shrugged off two attempts to taser him, it said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jacob-blake-sexual-assault

I have no sympathy for this abuser.

Honestly, I hope he is paralyzed. 

The restraining order stemmed from a criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, that accused Blake of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her in May. The victim, who goes by her initials in the paperwork, told police she was asleep when Blake broke in at 6 a.m. and said, “I want my sh-t.”

She reportedly told police that Blake used his finger to sexually assault her. The record states she told police the incident "caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent” and she was “very humiliated and upset."

The cops got called their because this POS was breaking a restraining order. The poor women had to call the police because her abuser was breaking his restraining order.

Glad he got shot.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

That union also claimed Blake was wielding a knife at the time of his arrest. He put one of the arresting officers in a headlock and shrugged off two attempts to taser him, it said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jacob-blake-sexual-assault

Theyre going to try to paint him as bad if a bad guy as they can.

As far as i have read none of that is true. Or, certainly wasnt put out by official sources. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 9:46 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

39925.jpg.34f8587d49cdaa8a0232200d3d197d89.jpg

@DieCheckeralso, 

If we dig through a couple hyper links

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association, which released a statement on the incident on Friday.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/08/28/907316697/police-union-in-kenosha-wis-provide-account-of-jacob-blake-shooting

Blake had an outstanding warrant for sexual assault. That he got arrested for in the hospital lol.

Meanwhile, Blake is no longer handcuffed to his hospital bed in Milwaukee. Kenosha Police Chief Daniel Miskinis told reporters Friday that Blake was "being guarded because he's under arrest" on an outstanding warrant for third-degree sexual assault.

Patrick Cafferty, a lawyer representing Blake, said a $500 bail was posted Friday, allowing officers to remove the handcuffs and no longer guard the 29-year-old. Two officers had been guarding Blake since he was hospitalized after the shooting.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey Buddy, still waiting for a link to were I posted those comments you referenced above, or did you make a mistake?

Here is one post where you said Blake couldnt have been the subject of the police, because they didnt know he was there. Which was entirely wrong. He was the subject, and they knew it was him snd that he had a warrent, before they got there.

This post you say the man was killed. Which he wasnt.

Regarding the knife, i appologize, as that was Chrlz that was denying that. 

Just showing that whatever source you were using wasnt very well informed and was spreading misinformation. Maybe not on purpose, but the were. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

@DieCheckeralso, 

If we dig through a couple hyper links

But nothing on a headlock, 2 tazer shots, and hands on the knife. AFAIK, those haven't been verified. One tazer, i do know of. And the cops yelled, drop the knife, but no witnesses, other then offices has ssid they saw it.

Thats all im saying.

• Thanks 1

A Trump supporter was shot and killed in Portland last night. I think this is just the beginning of something that's going to get much worse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/us/portland-trump-rally-shooting.html

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

But nothing on a headlock, 2 tazer shots, and hands on the knife. AFAIK, those haven't been verified. One tazer, i do know of. And the cops yelled, drop the knife, but no witnesses, other then offices has ssid they saw it.

Thats all im saying.

Ah I see.

My mistake, for some reason I thought you were saying no evidence that the criminal charges and record is true. 

On 8/23/2020 at 10:06 PM, Zaphod222 said:

It is great that you can read peoples thoughts. All peoples thoughts no less. I assume you are a deity?

You didn't understand the quote.  It's from a black friend of mine who lives in Denver.  I just repeated it.  Try reading more carefully - you and everybody who liked your comment without understanding it.

Doug

On 8/24/2020 at 6:50 AM, Myles said:

You are not comparing apples to apples.   If both the white and black person were: 

Not rude

Had nothing to hide

They should have no fear.   

Tell that to the guy in Keniosha who just got shot in the back while the cops let the real perp walk away.  That's what I mean by incompetent policing.

Doug

1 minute ago, Doug1029 said:

Tell that to the guy in Keniosha who just got shot in the back while the cops let the real perp walk away.  That's what I mean by incompetent policing.

Doug

When you say guy shot in the back are you talking about Blake? If so, then the reason he got shot is because he reached for a weapon when cops had guns pointed at him.

Everyone knows that will get you shot. 

When there's cops have guns pointed at you if you so much as look like you're reaching for something you will get shot. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

When you say guy shot in the back are you talking about Blake? If so, then the reason he got shot is because he reached for a weapon when cops had guns pointed at him.

Everyone knows that will get you shot. 

When there's cops have guns pointed at you if you so much as look like you're reaching for something you will get shot. 

If the man was a threat, why did they shoot him in the back?  How do you threaten someone while you're facing away from them?

Seven bullets at point blank range and he still didn't hit a fatal spot?  That;s what I mean by incompetent police.

And we trust that police will be competent to investigate their own incompetence?

Doug

10 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

If the man was a threat, why did they shoot him in the back?  How do you threaten someone while you're facing away from them?

Seven bullets at point blank range and he still didn't hit a fatal spot?  That;s what I mean by incompetent police.

And we trust that police will be competent to investigate their own incompetence?

Doug

You can only reach for a weapon when directly facing a cop?? Lol

They found a knife under the mat if the driver side floor. Just happens to be the side Blake walked to and leaned down into.  The public apparently takes a knife less seriously because if they found a gun I doubt anyone would even be talking about this.

The cop unloaded center mass because that's what they are trained to do whenever they pull the trigger. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Doug1029 said:

You didn't understand the quote.  It's from a black friend of mine who lives in Denver.  I just repeated it.  Try reading more carefully - you and everybody who liked your comment without understanding it.

Doug

No I did read your quote. You posted it as an explanation, so I assumed you agree with it. OK, lets rephrase: It is great that your friend in Denver can read other peoples thoughts. Maybe he is a deity.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Because he was reaching for a knife and had previously threatened to stab the officers? Maybe your news station omitted some parts of the story.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

He grabbed his (ex)GF by the <Censored>.  It's a third degree sexual assault felony.  Ironically all three charges are the same as what our president bragged about or was formerly accused of.  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/53n7w3/he-raped-me-when-donald-trump-was-accused-of-sexual-assault

This double standard is what is fueling the riots.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

He grabbed his (ex)GF by the <Censored>.  It's a third degree sexual assault felony.  Ironically all three charges are the same as what our president bragged about or was formerly accused of.  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/53n7w3/he-raped-me-when-donald-trump-was-accused-of-sexual-assault

This double standard is what is fueling the riots.

The guy didn't get shot for having sexual assault charges against him he got shot for reaching for a weapon, or reaching for something, when cops are pointing a gun at him telling him to stop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

You can only reach for a weapon when directly facing a cop?? Lol

They found a knife under the mat if the driver side floor. Just happens to be the side Blake walked to and leaned down into.  The public apparently takes a knife less seriously because if they found a gun I doubt anyone would even be talking about this.

The cop unloaded center mass because that's what they are trained to do whenever they pull the trigger. 

If you are facing away from the cop, you are not threatening him.  That would happen if you turned around and held a weapon.

Seven shots is a panic reaction - evidence that the cop was not well trained.

Back in the 70s, there was a robbery and hostage situation at a restaurant in Loveland, Colorado.  The police had the place surrounded.  Suddenly a man burst out of the back door, wielding a knife and running toward a cop.  The cop shot and killed him, only to learn that he was a patron trying to escape.  The cop felt terrible and later resigned from police work.  Adequate training would have prevented this.

We need trained, professional police, not bumbling amateurs.

Doug

1 hour ago, Zaphod222 said:

Because he was reaching for a knife and had previously threatened to stab the officers? Maybe your news station omitted some parts of the story.

SO:  who heard him make the threat?  Is there a witness?  Maybe some parts of the story were never told truthfully to begin with.

No investigator can take the word of any one person.  There is always another side.  Only when multiple impartial witnesses testify to something can it be believed.

Doug

1 minute ago, Doug1029 said:

SO:  who heard him make the threat?  Is there a witness?  Maybe some parts of the story were never told truthfully to begin with.

No investigator can take the word of any one person.  There is always another side.  Only when multiple impartial witnesses testify to something can it be believed.

Doug

I understand several witnesses for the threat. and the incident itself is on video and you can see for yourself. Resisting arrest should immediately disqualify anyone from playing the victim card, especially when reaching for a knife.

17 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

If you are facing away from the cop, you are not threatening him.  That would happen if you turned around and held a weapon.

Seven shots is a panic reaction - evidence that the cop was not well trained.

Back in the 70s, there was a robbery and hostage situation at a restaurant in Loveland, Colorado.  The police had the place surrounded.  Suddenly a man burst out of the back door, wielding a knife and running toward a cop.  The cop shot and killed him, only to learn that he was a patron trying to escape.  The cop felt terrible and later resigned from police work.  Adequate training would have prevented this.

We need trained, professional police, not bumbling amateurs.

Doug

Ffs, you can face away from a cop and still pull out a weapon dude. If you are reaching for something when cops have guns pointed at you and are telling you to stop then you are going to get shot. Cops will never take that risk and they shouldn't.

And they are trained to unload whenever they pull the trigger. Center mass and unload. That is their training, panic or not, if they are pulling the trigger that is how they are going to shoot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

The guy didn't get shot for having sexual assault charges against him he got shot for reaching for a weapon, or reaching for something, when cops are pointing a gun at him telling him to stop.

Then why is everyone constantly bringing up his charges? 

21 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Then why is everyone constantly bringing up his charges? 

Just background for the incident. It is not like the police showed up at random.

• The topic was locked