Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hydroxychloroquine

Duke Wellington

7 minutes ago, atalante said:

In the above country-randomized study involving 2.6 billion human population, the authors report -
The [early HCQ] treatment group has 79.1% lower chance of deathWe examined diabetes, obesity, hypertension, life expectancy, population density, urbanization, testing level, and intervention level, which do not account for the effect observed.

That has to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.

I got a good laugh out of it.

Look at this stupidity:

Entire countries were assigned to either the treatment or control group. Countries have made different decisions regarding treatment with HCQ. For the purposes of this study, selection into the treatment or control group was based on the same information and is essentially random.

Then they use this stupid measure

We analyze deaths per capita with data

Here is more laugh inducing commentary.

2.0 billion people were assigned to the treatment group, and 663 million to the control group. As of August 6, 2020, an average of 38.5/million in the treatment group have died, and 440.2/million in the control group, relative risk 0.087

This must be the work of the Onion. Too funny.

• Like 1

People are forgetting that , in general, flu is widespread and a killer -

I wouldn't be surprised if - had the numbers of deaths not been artificially raised (to spread fear and for political reasons) - the Covid 19 deaths would be comparable to other strains of flu - maybe a bit higher as it is (IMO) man made in a laboratory... but not as bad as what's being made out... there IS something different about it ... but not different enough to damage social interaction, destroy businesses, make large numbers of people unemployed and crash the economy... (IMO)

7 hours ago, bee said:

I wouldn't be surprised if - had the numbers of deaths not been artificially raised (to spread fear and for political reasons) - the Covid 19 deaths would be comparable to other strains of flu - maybe a bit higher as it is (IMO) man made in a laboratory... but not as bad as what's being made out... there IS something different about it ... but not different enough to damage social interaction, destroy businesses, make large numbers of people unemployed and crash the economy... (IMO)

I see you are invoking that fraud and liar zelenko. He claims to cure people and that is a bald faced lie. No actual studies show that to be the case.

From now on all of these lies will be properly labeled as VD, viral disinformation.

Here is your VD list:

1. "had the numbers of deaths not been artificially raised (to spread fear and for political reasons)" That is demonstrably false and from those that don't care if people die.
  2. "he Covid 19 deaths would be comparable to other strains of flu"   Another false claim. A typical flu season is 20,000 to 60,000 dead.
  3. "but not different enough to damage social interaction, destroy businesses, make large numbers of people unemployed and crash the economy." A common piece of VD spread by those who don't care about the dead and especially are indifferent to the permanent organ damage.
  4. "HCQ"  The longest running of the COVID-19 VD stories is that HCQ works.

• Like 1

The worst, most lonely job in the world right now is being an anti-HCQ internet troll:

"Within Days I Was Able To Breathe": NYC Democratic Councilman Says Hydroxychloroquine Saved His Life

An immunocompromised New York City Councilman who underplayed the severity of his COVID-19 diagnosis in April now says that it was actually much worse, and hydroxychloroquine saved his life.

"I couldn’t breathe, very weak, couldn’t get out of bed. My doctor prescribed it. My pharmacy had it. Took it that day and within two to three days I was able to breathe," Vallone told the New York Post, adding "Within a week I was back on my feet."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/within-days-i-was-able-breathe-nyc-democratic-councilman-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved

I guess someone's gotta do it!  Lol...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ian hacktorp said:

The worst, most lonely job in the world right now is being an anti-HCQ internet troll:

"Within Days I Was Able To Breathe": NYC Democratic Councilman Says Hydroxychloroquine Saved His Life

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/within-days-i-was-able-breathe-nyc-democratic-councilman-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved

I guess someone's gotta do it!  Lol...

Another worthless case study.

These sorts of worthless testimonials have been made for snake oil for hundreds of years. It is just worthless.

Real evidence about medical issues is collected in clinical trials and they say HCQ does not work.

Follow the evidence.

• Like 1

So far nothing has been posted to support HCQ. Nothing at all except VD.

Right here on this page we see VD in several forms.

1. Using Zelenko. Zelenko has not published anything but claims 100% cures.
  2. Posting snake oil testimonials
  3. Using the disgraced and discredited zero hedge that has been caught lying many times.

• Like 2

Expired: "I was abducted by aliens"

Replaced by: "Hydroxychloroquine saved my life"

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, stereologist said:

From now on all of these lies will be properly labeled as VD, viral disinformation.

and from now on all your anti hydroxychloroquine posts will be labeled VDFM... Very Dangerous Fear Mongering

It's pretty clear to anyone paying attention that  objections to hydroxychloroquine (at the right dose and with zinc etc) are financially and politically motivated..

and IMO it's wicked and criminal to deprive people of something that can help prevent the virus or even save their actual lives..

Edited by bee

2 hours ago, bee said:

It's pretty clear to anyone paying attention that  objections to hydroxychloroquine (at the right dose and with zinc etc) are financially and politically motivated..

and IMO it's wicked and criminal to deprive people of something that can help prevent the virus or even save their actual lives..

It's pure terrorism isn't Bee, or maybe the fact that you keep promoting it, it may also be Propaganda.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 5:35 PM, bee said:

Why do post all this VD and Propaganda what are achieving by doing this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

It's precisely the opposite. 

An article on cardiotoxicity of HCQ from 2013. (link below) 

Note that cardiotoxicity of HCQ was serious issue even in doses lower than needed to supposedly treat COVID-19. Not to mention COVID-19 cannot be cured with HCQ. Benefits were not proven by any objective, real study. Only some trumpers destroyed their professional reputation by claiming it's a miracle substance, no less. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3760572/

By the way, that piece of twitter propaganda crap you spread here is not allowed on Twitter anymore, so you shouldn't attempt spreading it here either. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bee said:

and from now on all your anti hydroxychloroquine posts will be labeled VDFM... Very Dangerous Fear Mongering

Here is a must watch. Investigative journalist Harry Vox sums it up pretty good. A very interesting 1 hour 5min long video and right to the point. What he read in 2014, is pretty well what is going on now. Hmm...

https://www.b****ute.com/video/uuVhAaqcl4k/

Edited by Candor

3 hours ago, bee said:

Please continue to spread VD. So far you have not shown that anything I posted was fear mongering. What I have shown is that you do spread VD.

You posted about a fraud named Zelenko. 

• Hasn't it ever occurred to you that Zelenko has not publish?
  • Hasn't it occurred to you that only Zelenko and Raoult in the entire world claimed 100% cures?
  • Hasn't it occurred to you that the observational and retrospective reports you have linked to only saved a few lives?

Time to "connect the dots" and realize that you are spreading VD.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bee said:

Again you are spreading VD.

The only ones that are politically motivated are those promoting the failed HCQ. You re spreading VD. The issue is not finances or politics. It is medical.

There is a search for something safe and effective against the pandemic.

HCQ has failed. Remdesivir is not the answer. Lots of drugs have fallen by the wayside.

All we have are the tories from self proclaimed medical experts that you need HCQ, or HCQ and zinc, or HCQ and AZT.

Where is the evidence for any of this? There is none.

And it would  be if this were the case: " it's wicked and criminal to deprive people of something that can help prevent the virus or even save their actual lives.." But at this time there is nothing other than remdesivir and it is not being withheld.

What is needed is something that is effective and safe and the search continues.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Candor said:

Here is a must watch. Investigative journalist Harry Vox sums it up pretty good. A very interesting 1 hour 5min long video and right to the point. What he read in 2014, is pretty well what is going on now. Hmm...

https://www.b****ute.com/video/uuVhAaqcl4k/

What a dumb video. Operation lockstep did not have anything to do with the current pandemic. The notion of a pandemic such as this one has been discussed since the Manchurian plague of 1910 when many of the modern ideas on dealing with pandemics were worked out.

Anyone that believes that video has to find their way back to reality and as quickly as possible.

The video in question spreads VD, viral disinformation. Check the original documents to see that the claims in the video are false. For example the term Operation Lockstep is a madeup name. The document being referred to is titled, Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sure we an discuss how many people to the closest 1000 have been severely injured by HCQ this year.

That's a problem. many people have been severely injured by this drug after Trump touted it.

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Sure we an discuss how many people to the closest 1000 have been severely injured by HCQ this year.

That's a problem. many people have been severely injured by this drug after Trump touted it.

Hopefully you're relying on someone else's credibility to make that ridiculous assertion...because you really haven't any of your own.

Edited by ian hacktorp

Just now, ian hacktorp said:

Hopefully you're relying on someone else's credibility to make that ridiculous assertion...because you really haven't any.

So you won't guess you well documented liar. Go ahead and guess how many people. Guess within 1000 and you win.

HCQ is not only a failure but is killing people and severely injuring them. How many?

You are partially responsible for the wanton deaths and severe injuries by spewing your VD. Guess how many people you helped kill and injure.

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

HCQ is not only a failure but is killing people and severely injuring them. How many?

Sure it is.  In fact, HCQ is so dangerous, it has killed some people twice.

Right?

Lol...

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You are partially responsible for the wanton deaths and severe injuries by spewing your VD. Guess how many people you helped kill and injure

Are you trying to hide your own guilt for helping to push the Fake Pandemic which has caused world-wide economic destruction and cast hundreds of thousands...even millions into poverty and death?

Understandable, from a rather twisted POV.

Edited by ian hacktorp

As we watch comrade hacktorp say nothing but spew his vicious VD that has led to deaths and severe injuries we can look nto how many people were killed and injured.

Hacktorp who admits repeatedly to being a liar and a phony and a spewer of VD doesn't want the truth to come out because it shows that HCQ is a failure.

HCQ failed to help anyone in this pandemic. The politician fools like the US president and the Brazilian president touted HCQ as it failed and failed and failed.

Not only did it fail to help people sickened by COVID-19 or prevent infections it has also led to a large number of deaths and injuries.

32 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Are you trying to hide your own guilt for helping to push the Fake Pandemic which has caused world-wide economic destruction and cast hundreds of thousands...even millions into poverty and death?

Understandable, from a rather twisted POV.

Fake Pandemic?  Weird how "they" fooled the whole world for these past eight months, but not you.

edit to add:  How is Hydroxychloroquine a cure for something you say is fake anyways?

Edited by Gromdor
edit to add
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked