Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hydroxychloroquine

Duke Wellington

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Trump is a failure and one of his huge failures is his handling of the OVID-19 pandemic. The numbers make it incredibly clear that the biggest failurein the industrialized worldis the US and Trump is at the helm. He has done nothing at all and he wants to blame his childish failures on everyone other than himself. He will go down as possibly the worst president in US history.

re bolded...

ahhh the numbers...

that can be manipulated in various ways - especially if they are needed to create a POLITICAL perception -

(lies, damned lies and statistics)

your paragraph above says it all... this is what it's about and what you are promoting...

and why the Trump Detractors will not let up for a micro second on the fear mongering -

also why at all costs they (detractors) must dismiss hydroxychloroquine because Trump spoke positively about it... 

• Thanks 1

Just now, bee said:

re bolded...

ahhh the numbers...

that can be manipulated in various ways - especially if they are needed to create a POLITICAL perception -

(lies, damned lies and statistics)

your paragraph above says it all... this is what it's about and what you are promoting...

and why the Trump Detractors will not let up for a micro second on the fear mongering -

also why at all costs they (detractors) must dismiss hydroxychloroquine because Trump spoke positively about it... 

No matter how you look at it the numbers show that the US has a skyrocketing number of cases while ll of the other industrialized nations had lowed the spread of the disease.

You have nothing otherwise you would have posted it.

The Trump brown nosers can complain all they want and they should be complaining to the idiot in the Oval Office that has been the worst president ever.

Go ahead show the fear mongering you are talking about - empty words of those with nothing of value to say.

They dismiss HCQ not because Trump said anything about it. It does not work. End of story. Trump should get out of the health advice. He has been wrong all along.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2020 at 6:30 PM, stereologist said:

The fact of the matter is that HCQ does not stop COVID-19. It is not a cure. At best  it might save some lives. On the other hand it might kill some of the ill.

23 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The stupids in all of this are the Trump supporters who have held up HCQ despite all of the evidence showing it isn't ever going to be useful.

so which is it...

'at best it might save some lives'

or

'it isn't ever going to be useful'

??

• Thanks 1

As I have been saying all along those that want to argue about the numbers are those pretending to be smarter than the experts.

Yet they are beyond clueless and only do  it for political reasons.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bee said:

so which is it...

'at best it might save some lives'

or

'it isn't ever going to be useful'

??

It doesn't appear to work. Will it save a handful of lives? Probably not. The evidence is not there that it saves any lives.

Oh no. You are going to point out one retrospective study from Henry Ford and trumpet its conclusion.

But it is just a retrospective study which the authors can do no better than tell you it is suggestive and needs to be tested in a proper experiment.

What we really need is not some drug which might be useful in cases as in the VA hospital study which the Trump losers all railed about. You do know that is the group of patients that Henry Ford refers to, right?

We need a drug that is far far better than anything this apparently almost useless drug might offer.

19 hours ago, and then said:

He does seem rather ghoulishly gleeful about it all.  Going so far as to cram in chaos that in no way matches the silliness he posts.

History will record that Donald Trump has killed more Americans than all the Islamic terrorists in the entire Middle East, combined, by several orders of magnitude, and you’re worried about the person who warned you that he would do it?

Trump is a white poison, which lingers for a lifetime. Everything he touches will crumble and be cursed, including the nation he leads.

Down to the pit, ye Angel of the Abyss. Back to your dark lair in the mountains, and take your alien spirit hybrids with you. The Yeti’s have more class, but if it’s snow you need to travel, here’s an unprecedented pile of it.

Like a mummy, Mother, with darkness to remember. Behold, a Destruction is dispatched for a generation. 

- Dec. 19, 2019

Franklin Graham is “deceived” by a cult leader, with no excuse for a delusion so obvious.

Watching the gates of Hell prevail, and obeying the Dark Lord, are one and the same.

The misfortune of the United States, has only barely begun ...

- Dec. 25, 2019

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hacktorp said:

The ranks of the rabid (and crazy), anti-HCQ crowd seem to be dwindling fast:

Hydroxychloroquine Should Be Available Over the Counter
John and Andy Schlafly|Posted: Jul 15, 2020 12:01 AM

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnandandyschlafly/2020/07/15/hydroxychloroquine-should-be-available-over-the-counter-n2572496

thanks...

it's a disgrace that something that could be of help and has been taken safely for decades for malaria is being shamelessly denied to people just to help create a negative political perception of the President... :angry:

from the link...

Last month the Oregon pharmacy board, for example, blocked HCQ access as follows: “Prescription orders for chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 infection may only be dispensed if written for a patient enrolled in a clinical trial by an authorized investigator.”

They based their ban on an improper statement issued by FDA, which is controlled by opponents of Trump’s reelection. Of course, many government officials in Oregon are against Trump, too.

Every state board of pharmacy or medicine is controlled by left-leaning government workers who, by and large, despise President Trump and hope he loses in November. They are accomplishing their dream by choking off public access to HCQ.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

thanks...

it's a disgrace that something that could be of help and has been taken safely for decades for malaria is being shamelessly denied to people just to help create a negative political perception of the President... :angry:

from the link...

A drug should be used where it is safe and effective. Since 1962 there has been a clear and legal means of protecting people from scams when it comes to drugs.

It's not disgraceful, but criminal to be pushing a drug useful in many important situations into a use which it does not apply.

The idiot president of the US has suggested HCQ is a game changer. It is not.

Follow the evidence Bee and avid looking like the idiot that the president is.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

Funny how the Trump brown nosers all scream hysteria when one of their doltish ideas is shown to be  joke.

Trump is a failure and one of his huge failures is his handling of the OVID-19 pandemic. The numbers make it incredibly clear that the biggest failure in the industrialized world is the US and Trump is at the helm. He has done nothing at all and he wants to blame his childish failures on everyone other than himself. He will go down as possibly the worst president in US history.

He has championed health issues in defiance of the health experts. He has failed and tens of thousands of US citizens have and will die while the rest of the industrialized world will watch in horror.

Why don`t you tell us why Trump is such a threat to you? Why are you really so opposed to him?

Lets put aside all the BS and hear what actually lies beneath your opposition to him. In essence, the threat to you personally.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Why don`t you tell us why Trump is such a threat to you? Why are you really so opposed to him?

Lets put aside all the BS and hear what actually lies beneath your opposition to him. In essence, the threat to you personally.

I can answer that question for you, the man is the worst President in the recorded history of American. He is not Leader, and he has failed the American people on a level that is beyond just dumb mistakes. So that about sums it up and with any luck when his term in office is finished he will be tried for the crimes he has committed while in Office. Along with many others in his Administration, starting with Barr, Pompeo, and the list will go on.

You see this isn't about hate, it's about Justus and the after all the American people have been through they deserve Justus. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, bee said:

thanks...

from the link...

Why dont you take the drug Bee, according to Trump if you take it before you become infected it will prevent it from occurring. That's why he was taking it, dont know if he still is but, hopefully he is:). You know it may be more effective if you also follow his other advise too, maybe you should wash it down with a little house hold cleaner, bleach may be best!!!!!:D;)

So dont get Mad bee embrace you comments, like you said it's safe so there should be know problem with you taking it.;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is a good example of what happens if you have an allergic reaction to Hydroxychloroquine,

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Trump is a threat to the US population as he continues to fail as a leader and obstructs health experts trying to save people.

And why do you support someone that spends most of his time complaining that others failed when he is the failure?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Why dont you take the drug Bee, according to Trump if you take it before you become infected it will prevent it from occurring. That's why he was taking it, dont know if he still is but, hopefully he is:). You know it may be more effective if you also follow his other advise too, maybe you should wash it down with a little house hold cleaner, bleach may be best!!!!!:D;)

So dont get Mad bee embrace you comments, like you said it's safe so there should be know problem with you taking it.;)

And let's not forget to take insulin.

And what about being exposed to high levels of dangerous UV.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Trump is a threat to the US population as he continues to fail as a leader and obstructs health experts trying to save people.

And why do you support someone that spends most of his time complaining that others failed when he is the failure?

So you dont have any reasons that you can list for us under which Trump is a direct threat to you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

So you dont have any reasons that you can list for us under which Trump is a direct threat to you?

I just did and you are so clueless it went over your head.

I see you also do not answer this question: " And why do you support someone that spends most of his time complaining that others failed when he is the failure? "

Trump is a disaster, on the pandemic and everything else.

The rest of the world can see it, the rest of the US can see it, but the blinkered Trumpians can't --- and I have no idea why.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

I just did and you are so clueless it went over your head.

I see you also do not answer this question: " And why do you support someone that spends most of his time complaining that others failed when he is the failure? "

No, you didnt give us your personal reasons for being against Trump. 

That means to me either that you dont want to tell us which is fair enough if its private, or that you have none. All you post is what you have gained from media stories. Can I ask another question? Do you know that the media is not a reliable source of information on anything?

We always need to question and practice our critical thinking skills when reading or watching a media story. With Trump that is easy to do because what he actually said can be seen in his speeches. If we go onto YouTube and watch them.

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

No, you didnt give us your personal reasons for being against Trump. 

That means to me either that you dont want to tell us which is fair enough if its private, or that you have none. All you post is what you have gained from media stories. Can I ask another question? Do you know that the media is not a reliable source of information on anything?

We always need to question and practice our critical thinking skills when reading or watching a media story. With Trump that is easy to do because what he actually said can be seen in his speeches. If we go onto YouTube and watch them.

Did I use words too big for you?

Here is what I posted. Get your big boy pants on and understand this is personal. " Trump is a threat to the US population as he continues to fail as a leader and obstructs health experts trying to save people. "

Can I ask another question? No. You answer my question first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Did I use words too big for you?

Here is what I posted. Get your big boy pants on and understand this is personal. " Trump is a threat to the US population as he continues to fail as a leader and obstructs health experts trying to save people. "

Can I ask another question? No. You answer my question first.

Thats easy, I have seen no evidence of your claims.

• Like 1

Back on topic, hydroxychloroquine comes with a bag of serious side-effects. It's more than irresponsible to peddle it like it's some sort of magical candy. 

Official European Medicines Agency site: 

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/covid-19-reminder-risks-chloroquine-hydroxychloroquine

Both chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, which are authorised for malaria and certain autoimmune diseases, have been used to treat patients with COVID-19 but their beneficial effects in this patient population are not established.

Several observational studies in COVID-19 have reported that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are associated with an increased risk of heart problems, a well-known side effect of such treatments, including cardiac arrhythmias and cardiac arrest.

Healthcare professionals should also note that heart rhythm disorders may be more likely or be more severe if chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine are used at higher doses than those recommended for their authorised indications or if they are combined with certain antibiotics such as azithromycin. EMA has previously communicated on these risks.

In addition to their effects on the heart, these medicines may cause neuropsychiatric disorders, including agitation, insomnia, confusion, psychosis and suicidal ideation. These medicines are also known to affect the liver, cause neuronal damage that can lead to seizures (fits), and lower blood sugar.

In view of the emerging data, some EU countries have suspended or stopped clinical trials investigating chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19 patients. For some trials, including WHO’s large multinational Solidarity trial, enrolment of patients to trial arms with these medicines has been suspended. A preliminary review of the Recovery trial, a large ongoing study on COVID-19 patients, did not identify reasons to suspend or stop the trial.

• Thanks 3

On 7/19/2020 at 10:52 AM, Cookie Monster said:

When the most powerful man in the world refuses actual reality, and creates some sort of alternate reality with alternate facts in his head, that is a direct threat to the entire world.  Seen the Chris Wallace interview yesterday?

WALLACE:  But, sir, we have the seventh highest mortality rate in the world. Our mortality rate is higher than Brazil, it's higher than Russia and the European Union has us on a travel ban.

TRUMP:  Yeah. I think what we'll do -- well, we have them under travel ban too, Chris. I closed them off. If you remember, I was the one that did the European Union very early.

But when you talk about mortality rates, I think it's the opposite. I think we have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world.

WALLACE:  That’s not true, sir. We, we, we have a -- we had 900 deaths on a single day...

TRUMP:  We will take a look...

WALLACE:  ... just this week...

TRUMP:  Ready?

WALLACE:  You, you can check it out.

TRUMP:  Can you please get me the mortality rate?

TRUMP:  Kayleigh's right here. I heard we have one of the lowest, maybe the lowest mortality rate anywhere in the world.

TRUMP: Do you have the numbers, please? Because I heard we had the best mortality rate.

TRUMP: Number, number one low mortality rate.

TRUMP: I hope you show the scenario because it shows what fake news is all about. Ok, go ahead.

WALLACE: OK, OK. I don’t think I’m fake news but I will -- we’ll put --

TRUMP: Yeah, you will --

WALLACE: -- put our stats on --

TRUMP: You said we had the worst mortality rate in the world --

WALLACE: I said you had --

TRUMP: -- and we have the best.

• Thanks 2

I stand corrected...the white house has released the chart...

Untitled1.png

Edited by Agent0range
  • Haha 1

The president of Brazil shows his citizens they do not need to become slaves of creepy globalists and big pharma:

Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro holds up his hydroxychloroquine pills to a cheering crowd and takes off his mask as supporters turn out to greet him

The 65-year-old former army captain has raged against lockdowns despite the country's enormous death toll, after dismissing the virus as a 'little flu'. 

Bolsonaro held up the drug which he claims is making him better, but which is not proven effective against Covid-19 despite its list of prominent backers including Donald Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8540699/Jair-Bolsonaro-holds-hydroxychloroquine-drug-Brazil.html

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 10:08 AM, acute said:

but the blinkered Trumpians can't --- and I have no idea why.

Blinkered, blinded, yet boldly they went

Whilst singing a runcible tune

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked