Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Templar' crop circle appears in France field

Eldorado

01 minute 38secs

"The owner of the land, Gerard Benoit, noticed the pattern while driving his tractor on July 5. The intricate design has been described as a 'Templar Cross'.

"“I thought someone had damaged my wheat overnight, but then I realised it was forming a pattern.

"We've never seen a crop circle before. We see it in movies. Its vandalism, but we said to ourselves, 'It's good for once," Nicolas Benoit, Gerard Benoit's son, told Euro Weekly News."

Full report at Times Now News: https://www.timesnownews.com/the-buzz/article/mysterious-templar-crop-circle-appears-out-of-nowhere-in-french-field-draws-thousands-of-curious-visitors/620894

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

As a believer that many crop circles are not created by known technology, I wonder if this has gotten investigated by any serious researchers. My internet search on this particular circle has only given fluff articles.

I can only find this of interest in the fluff articles:

Retired technology teacher Genevieve Piquet was among a dozen visitors walking in the field on Saturday afternoon and had come 70 km from Amiens to experience standing in a crop circle for the first time.

"I can feel a lot of energy in the bit where the wheat is flattened... I think there is maybe a higher intelligence which makes these crop circles," she told Reuters.

This is the first  one with a Templar design that I remember. I wonder what that might mean if not human made? 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Piney said:

The former Chatsworth postmaster, Chip, also had the job of planting the rye strips in the State Forests for the deer.

He would do them in all sorts of strange designs to mess with the "Google Earth Researchers"  who were claiming they were alien landing sites in the Pine Barrens.  :lol:

I have no idea why anyone would even consider that aliens come to earth just to butt probe, get some steak, and graffiti grain fields. It is beyond me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have no idea why anyone would even consider that aliens come to earth just to butt probe

I think @acute pays them in gold. :unsure2:

• Haha 2

Higher intelligence is a relative term. The contrapositive "the crop circles aren't made by a lower intelligence" has got to be true.

• Like 1

Crop circles are of interest to me and always have been. Do I believe aliens made them? I would say less than 10% of them something other than mankind made them. The other 90% people made them. If it’s geometric the lay out for it was created then some brats with some rope, steaks and plywood made them. But what about the ones that are massive with no signs of steaks being drove in the ground? No signs of anyone going into that area or coming out? 
When you consider life on other planets you also have to wonder what technology they have? Instead of radio signals or all the other ways to contact us from far away this might be their fastest approach at it.

10 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I have no idea why anyone would even consider that aliens come to earth just to butt probe, get some steak, and graffiti grain fields. It is beyond me. 

10 hours ago, Piney said:

I think @acute pays them in gold. :unsure2:

Someone in one older thread did say they were after our gold...:alien:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Free99 said:

Crop circles are of interest to me and always have been. Do I believe aliens made them? I would say less than 10% of them something other than mankind made them.

Why would aliens travel enormous distances too make a few marks in a field ?

The other 90% people made them.

More like 100 %.

If it’s geometric the lay out for it was created then some brats with some rope, steaks and plywood made them. But what about the ones that are massive with no signs of steaks being drove in the ground? No signs of anyone going into that area or coming out? 

Ah the good old "I don't know how they did it so it must be aliens"

When you consider life on other planets you also have to wonder what technology they have?

True.

Instead of radio signals or all the other ways to contact us from far away this might be their fastest approach at it.

Radio signals travels at the speed of light so there are no faster way to communicate.

Markings in a field is not very efficient is it ? Kinda hard to do it from far away.

14 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

This is the first  one with a Templar design that I remember. I wonder what that might mean if not human made? 

Of course aliens would use a cross from an old religious order to communicate with us. How silly of me to doubt that....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Blokes with big ole boards strapped to their feet,and a couple of bits of rope,afew beers and hey presto

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If I were a farmer, I'd be p***ed! Work your butt off to prep, plant, take care of and harvest a crop, only to have some whack jobs come in and destroy large swaths of said crop.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Of course aliens would use a cross from an old religious order to communicate with us. How silly of me to doubt that....

Where did I say aliens, Mr. OverAssumer

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

You're thinking it's pixies aren't you.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Of course it would.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I think it was a very reasonable assumption to make from this:

19 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I wonder what that might mean if not human made? 

But please do tell what you really meant ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think it was a very reasonable assumption to make from this:

But please do tell what you really meant ?

The universe has residents on all the planes of nature that can interact. Who knows what alien forms are. Just earth vehicles?

Open the box. Not everything’s your grandpa’s alien conspiracy theory!

The big question is humans with known methods or something more exotic. 

As for Templar sign, who knows the connection with humankind or even humans of the past or future.

papa’s an outside the box thinker!!

Edited by papageorge1

36 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

The universe has residents on all the planes of nature that can interact. Who knows what alien forms are. Just earth vehicles?

Open the box. Not everything’s your grandpa’s alien conspiracy theory!

The big question is humans with known methods or something more exotic. 

As for Templar sign, who knows the connection with humankind or even humans of the past or future.

papa’s an outside the box thinker!!

It's man-made not aliens, fairies, spirits or demons. Definitely not higher "dimensional beings".

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's man-made not aliens, fairies, spirits or demons. Definitely not higher "dimensional beings".

Some have anomalies not explainable by any simple man-made theory. I’ve presented crop node anomalies for just one item.

Exciting stuff for the open-minded who are still grounded in reality.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Some have anomalies not explainable by any simple man-made theory. I’ve presented crop node anomalies for just one item.

Exciting stuff for the open-minded who are still grounded in reality.

Boring crap to those who know it's people making these things. You're grounded in reality? I'm not sure there is sufficient anecdotal evidence to support that claim. You sound more and more like someone who hasn't spent years looking into this stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

While there are countless theories, the only known, proven cause of crop circles is humans. Their origin remained a mystery until September 1991, when two men confessed that they had created the patterns for decades as a prank to make people think UFOs had landed (they had been inspired by the 1966 Tully UFO report). They never claimed to have made all the circles — many were copycat pranks done by others — but their hoax launched the crop circle phenomena. 

https://www.livescience.com/26540-crop-circles.html

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

While there are countless theories, the only known, proven cause of crop circles is humans. Their origin remained a mystery until September 1991, when two men confessed that they had created the patterns for decades as a prank to make people think UFOs had landed (they had been inspired by the 1966 Tully UFO report). They never claimed to have made all the circles — many were copycat pranks done by others — but their hoax launched the crop circle phenomena. 

https://www.livescience.com/26540-crop-circles.html

Crop Circle became a huge thing when The X-Files came out. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

crop-marks.jpg

Wait!!!!.....Is he wearing feathers?????????

@acute !!!! What are you up to??????   :angry:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1