Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Templar' crop circle appears in France field

Eldorado

"Lions, tigers, bears, and apples! Oh my!" 
Crop circle enthusiasts may have seen this news already. For those here who have missed it. Check out the pics of crop formations & apples on down the page.

Apples? !

Crop circle skeptics will have a tough time with this news!

http://www.openminds.tv/light-balls-biz ... cles/25345

MK  
  •  
Edited by Malaria_Kidd

It's really so simple,...  after decades of "aliens" trying to communicate truths, scientific principles, and warnings to us through

the "crop circles" and humans utterly failing to understand a single one, they gave full means and permission to their artists --

now they're just having fun.

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2020 at 12:40 AM, jbondo said:

If I were a farmer, I'd be p***ed! Work your butt off to prep, plant, take care of and harvest a crop, only to have some whack jobs come in and destroy large swaths of said crop.

OK.  That's exactly what the farmer, in the OP, said.

• Like 2

Its possible to enjoy art, even if it is vandelism. :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/16/2020 at 4:40 PM, jbondo said:

If I were a farmer, I'd be p***ed! Work your butt off to prep, plant, take care of and harvest a crop, only to have some whack jobs come in and destroy large swaths of said crop.

Luckily in most cases the damage  to the crops is minimal. If left alone most of the crops will recover quickly. Ironically its the idiots "researchers" who comes to investigate who does the most damage. 

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Nope. 

Yep.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone ever taken notice of the curious fact that at first, 'crop circles' were just that..plain circles in fields. Once that garnered attention and the technology improved these 'circles' quickly became more numerous and insanely complex until a huge amount of naive and gullible followers were established.

Now you have hippy-people sitting in lotus positions in these circles pretending that they are 'communicating' with 'aliens' or some 'higher dimensional beings'.

They look idiotic and would be serving their brethren far better by helping to replant what was destroyed by the vandalism.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Yep.

So if someone came into your yard and spray painted your lawn, you'd be okay with that? I wouldn't. 

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So if someone came into your yard and spray painted your lawn, you'd be okay with that? I wouldn't. 

Depends. If they spray painted a exact copy of Stary Night, I'd be forced to stop and admire it, probably take a pic and post it online. Might even keep it for a while before I fixed the yard.

I image id still be angry, even if it was fantastic. But appreciating the art would be seperate from condoning the crime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Depends. If they spray painted a exact copy of Stary Night, I'd be forced to stop and admire it, probably take a pic and post it online. Might even keep it for a while before I fixed the yard.

I image id still be angry, even if it was fantastic. But appreciating the art would be seperate from condoning the crime.

And if Jackson Pollock did something on your porch after a a dodgy burrito, you could probably sell it!

• Haha 3

On 7/18/2020 at 10:08 PM, Golden Duck said:

OK.  That's exactly what the farmer, in the OP, said.

I missed that.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:46 PM, papageorge1 said:

papa’s an outside the box thinker!!

Can't wait to see the first example of that

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

So they're trying to attribute an Iron Cross crop circle appearing during a time of racial tension as a sign from a higher intelligence.  :whistle:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/15/2020 at 4:47 PM, XenoFish said:

I have no idea why anyone would even consider that aliens come to earth just to butt probe, get some steak, and graffiti grain fields. It is beyond me. 

Sounds like a hell of a vacation to me...

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Sounds like a hell of a vacation to me...

--Jaylemurph

They're frat aliens making a pledge.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

They're frat aliens making a pledge.

I hear one of their dads owns a dealership. 

—Jaylemurph

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/16/2020 at 7:39 AM, Matt221 said:

Blokes with big ole boards strapped to their feet,and a couple of bits of rope,afew beers and hey presto

Those pub buddies will live on in infamy. 

Absolutely hilarious stuff.

• Haha 3

On 7/16/2020 at 9:39 AM, Matt221 said:

Blokes with big ole boards strapped to their feet, and a couple of bits of rope, a few beers and hey presto

So very true Matt221.

Then one must imagine how many beers 'n blokes it would take to tromp down 7 foot tall corn/maize with their 2 inch wide stalks.

Mel Gibson's movie 'Signs' had a crop circle in what must be really hard to push down green stage corn!:whistle:

"Drink up blokes! We've sure got our work cut out for us tonight!"

:alien:

MK

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 4:43 PM, jaylemurph said:

I hear one of their dads owns a dealership. 

—Jaylemurph

Actual image of "advanced technology: used to make crop circles

Crop Circles: The Art of the Hoax | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian Magazine

Crop circles always have and always will be 100% man made. 

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/29/2020 at 10:06 PM, Malaria_Kidd said:

So very true Matt221.

Then one must imagine how many beers 'n blokes it would take to tromp down 7 foot tall corn/maize with their 2 inch wide stalks.

Mel Gibson's movie 'Signs' had a crop circle in what must be really hard to push down green stage corn!:whistle:

"Drink up blokes! We've sure got our work cut out for us tonight!"

:alien:

MK

Took me and two friends less than an hour to make 5 progressively smaller circles in a concentric pattern at 2 am with nothing more than some rope and boards ripped from pallets in fully grown corn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok then. That answers the fact that 5 corn circles were no problem. Except for the Ohio farmer operating his corn picker at harvest time.<_<