Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spreading Lawlessness Accelerates

and-then

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protester-attacks-nypd-officers

This is a single example but it's a very stark one as well.  IMO, the man with the steel bar should have been shot dead on the spot.  He was using deadly force against a LEO.  Another article mentions that NY state troopers are demanding to be released from duty within the NYC because of the growing civil liability they face.  

So... cops are going to be sued and potentially lose their liberty because of a political/social movement.  Those who stay, anyway.  My guess is that cops will be so reluctant to use force of ANY kind, that they'll become victims themselves.  That trend would please BLM supporters, no doubt, but in time it will just destroy police morale and cut staffing even more.  

In places where Democrats have already gutted 2A, the citizens will be at the mercy of vicious animals.  In other areas, untrained citizens will be taking their self-defense into their own hands.  Those who scoff at this idea should do a little research: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/23/whoa-americans-have-bought-more-guns-in-the-past-two-months-than-our-military-ha-n2493321

https://www.axios.com/gun-sales-spike-coronavirus-09fb6709-9b06-4c30-a621-85dd802b7b73.html

https://newsthud.com/report-americans-are-buying-guns-in-record-numbers-many-are-first-time-buyers/

How is this trend going to benefit ANY AMERICAN?  And if we can agree that it doesn't help us...WHO BENEFITS?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If the authorities does not please the people, then they must resign. Immediately.

The 2nd amendment was made for the people to protect itself against a rogue government, and for no other reason.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, zep73 said:

The 2nd amendment was made for the people to protect itself against a rogue government, and for no other reason.

The police are the strong arm of a rogue government.  In fact, without them, governments cannot threaten anyone, even law breakers.  It's the very nature of criminals to defy any law enforcement officer.  When governments do the same thing, cops are left at the mercy of the mob.  I assume YOU wouldn't be willing to be put in that situation.  As to 2A, the right to self-defense is absolute and knows NO boundaries.  EVERY person, no matter their color or creed, have the right to defend their lives against those who would take them.

• Like 6

and all the business that were looted and destroyed , they are suing the governments of that state, the democrats of those mayors of those cities' :)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, and then said:

How is this trend going to benefit ANY AMERICAN?  And if we can agree that it doesn't help us...WHO BENEFITS?

Globally, the Chinese benefit from any distraction to the US.

Internally, i'm not sure. I think people will become more divided between left/right (us vs them) and it will not benefit either political party.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, and then said:

The police are the strong arm of a rogue government.  In fact, without them, governments cannot threaten anyone, even law breakers.  It's the very nature of criminals to defy any law enforcement officer.  When governments do the same thing, cops are left at the mercy of the mob.  I assume YOU wouldn't be willing to be put in that situation.  As to 2A, the right to self-defense is absolute and knows NO boundaries.  EVERY person, no matter their color or creed, have the right to defend their lives against those who would take them.

The current situation is caused by a build-up of frustrations that goes back decades. How can we blame them?
In fact, blaming them is to ignore the sins of the past.

Just pray to your god, that you won't get in their way. Their anger is justified.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zep73 said:

Just pray to your god, that you won't get in their way. Their anger is justified.

They seem to be convinced that you're right.  I pray regularly.  It has nothing to do with fear from these folks.  This kind of spastic behavior, believe it or not, doesn't bother us in the southeast U.S., outside the blue cities.  When it spreads this far, they will quickly realize that it's okay to express anger, right up until they lay hands on a stranger.  At that point, they'll be the ones in need of prayer.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, and then said:

They seem to be convinced that you're right.  I pray regularly.  It has nothing to do with fear from these folks.  This kind of spastic behavior, believe it or not, doesn't bother us in the southeast U.S., outside the blue cities.  When it spreads this far, they will quickly realize that it's okay to express anger, right up until they lay hands on a stranger.  At that point, they'll be the ones in need of prayer.

They are not your enemies. Why see them as such? Their fight is against racism and abuse of power. Who can oppose that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, zep73 said:

They are not your enemies. Why see them as such? Their fight is against racism and abuse of power. Who can oppose that?

Are you unaware of the fact that BLM was founded by "trained" Marxists?  They openly admit, even take pride in, the fact they are Marxist.  They also admitted that their goal is to remove Trump and then to push Marxism in America.  Marxism cannot coexist with a Constitutional Republic so yes, they ARE my enemies.

I grew up in the southeast during the integration/segregation era.  I KNOW what real racism looks like.  I believe in free speech and I believe in the right of peaceful protest.  When people lash out in anger and loot, burn and commit violence they are no longer protesters.  When they lay hands on a stranger, at least down here, they are going to have poor outcomes.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Yeah what kind of country do you think this is? Our founders wouldn't of put up with starting a revolution over mistreatment by authority figures! 

Oh wait, that's the entire point of this nation.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Are you unaware of the fact that BLM was founded by "trained" Marxists?  They openly admit, even take pride in, the fact they are Marxist.  They also admitted that their goal is to remove Trump and then to push Marxism in America.  Marxism cannot coexist with a Constitutional Republic so yes, they ARE my enemies.

That nonsense is not even worthy of a reply. Go see a shrink.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, zep73 said:

I cannot find a single source on this that isn't from a right-wing rag. Got anything from a fact-checker or a source that doesn't believe jews are lizard people?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I cannot find a single source on this that isn't from a right-wing rag. Got anything from a fact-checker or a source that doesn't believe jews are lizard people?

You are quoting the wrong guy, dude. Try again. This time quote and then :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yeah what kind of country do you think this is? Our founders wouldn't of put up with starting a revolution over mistreatment by authority figures! 

Oh wait, that's the entire point of this nation.

Let them bring the revolution then.  Our Founders built a system that has worked for 240+ years.  A day may come when Marxists convince ignorant children that America needs to be brought down but TODAY is NOT that day.  Frankly, those who want that outcome, don't have what it takes to achieve it.  They just think they do because they aren't being resisted at this point.  As soon as they meet serious resistance that requires them to take real risks and to sacrifice, they will disappear like smoke in a breeze.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry, still figuring out all the commands and whatnot.

Just now, and then said:

Let them bring the revolution then.  Our Founders built a system that has worked for 240+ years.  A day may come when Marxists convince ignorant children that America needs to be brought down but TODAY is NOT that day.  Frankly, those who want that outcome, don't have what it takes to achieve it.  They just think they do because they aren't being resisted at this point.  As soon as they meet serious resistance that requires them to take real risks and to sacrifice, they will disappear like smoke in a breeze.

Nobody wants to bring America down, any more then giving a car a tuneup means you want to throw it into the junkyard. America is broken, and needs fixing, and being willing to put your money where your mouth is to fix a country you love is the very epitome of patriotism. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I cannot find a single source on this that isn't from a right-wing rag.

Jump ahead to 3:15 in this video and hear the BLM founder's own words:

BLM founder admits they are trained Marxists

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Nevermind. You guys worked it out.

Edited by zep73

7 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdpIIiBe7Wc

You get the words from her own mouth at about 3:15 and she includes the other co-founder.  The question is, do you STILL support her movement, knowing this fact?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdpIIiBe7Wc

You get the words from her own mouth at about 3:15 and she includes the other co-founder.  The question is, do you STILL support her movement, knowing this fact?

Your evidence is a youtube video????

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Like 3

Just now, zep73 said:

Your evidence is a youtube video????

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Uh... her name is clearly used to identify her.  Google Images can show you her face.  If you want to be willingly ignorant then you deserve no further responses.  I think you'd agree to continue supporting BLM even if they are openly Marxist.  That's fine.  We all have a choice.  That choice isn't going to come without consequences in America, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, and then said:

Uh... her name is clearly used to identify her.  Google Images can show you her face.  If you want to be willingly ignorant then you deserve no further responses.  I think you'd agree to continue supporting BLM even if they are openly Marxist.  That's fine.  We all have a choice.  That choice isn't going to come without consequences in America, though.

And you're aware how easy it is to lie, impersonate and fake voices?

Even if that person is real and "honest", she can not speak for anyone but herself and those closest to her.

You got nothing.

Edited by zep73
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zep73 said:

Even if that person is real and honest, she can not speak for anyone but herself and those closest to her.

Let the members here choose between us as to who is being reasonable and rational.  The woman admits that she and "Alicia" are trained Marxists.  Again, the question is, if TRUE, would you still support BLM since they FOUNDED IT.  Speech is free, why are you hesitant to own your support for Marxists?

• Like 3

The BLM organization itself I'm not a fan of. 

But I agree with the general sentiment of most protesters.

• Like 5