Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spreading Lawlessness Accelerates

and-then

On 7/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, and then said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protester-attacks-nypd-officers

This is a single example but it's a very stark one as well.  IMO, the man with the steel bar should have been shot dead on the spot.  He was using deadly force against a LEO.  Another article mentions that NY state troopers are demanding to be released from duty within the NYC because of the growing civil liability they face.  

So... cops are going to be sued and potentially lose their liberty because of a political/social movement.  Those who stay, anyway.  My guess is that cops will be so reluctant to use force of ANY kind, that they'll become victims themselves.  That trend would please BLM supporters, no doubt, but in time it will just destroy police morale and cut staffing even more.  

In places where Democrats have already gutted 2A, the citizens will be at the mercy of vicious animals.  In other areas, untrained citizens will be taking their self-defense into their own hands.  Those who scoff at this idea should do a little research: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/23/whoa-americans-have-bought-more-guns-in-the-past-two-months-than-our-military-ha-n2493321

https://www.axios.com/gun-sales-spike-coronavirus-09fb6709-9b06-4c30-a621-85dd802b7b73.html

https://newsthud.com/report-americans-are-buying-guns-in-record-numbers-many-are-first-time-buyers/

How is this trend going to benefit ANY AMERICAN?  And if we can agree that it doesn't help us...WHO BENEFITS?

Very well put. One man I met in a Bible study said that these times are beginning to feel like the early '30's (as in Nazi Germany).

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Setton said:

Telling people they are beneath you because of the colour of their skin sounds pretty provocative to me.

Nobody deserves to be physically attacked, and also I was wrong. He was not an alleged white supremicst he was just right wing.

• Like 3

Bad government leads to lawlessness.

The United States elected a prince of Hell, sow what did they reap?

....  and you thought the Kingdom of Heaven was just a fairytale proposition?

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, OverSword said:

Nobody deserves to be physically attacked, and also I was wrong. He was not an alleged white supremicst he was just right wing.

Actually, as a general rule, I'd say anyobe who wants to exterminate a group of people for the colour of their skin absolutely deserves to be attacked.

However, you didn't say deserved. You said unprovoked. Stop moving the goalposts.

Edited by Setton
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/18/2020 at 7:53 PM, Gummug said:

Very well put. One man I met in a Bible study said that these times are beginning to feel like the early '30's (as in Nazi Germany).

With trump as President your statement is very true, he is so much like Hitler it is frightening, and he also even has his own Bunker!!:yes:

On 7/16/2020 at 4:11 AM, zep73 said:

And you're aware how easy it is to lie, impersonate and fake voices?

Even if that person is real and "honest", she can not speak for anyone but herself and those closest to her.

You got nothing.

Seriously your first replay to the proof is that it is a lie an imprestionation of someone and a faked voice.? 

She is one of the founders of the BLM movement and speaks about WE. Which means that she and other founders are in her own words "trained marxists". That is an admittance to the ideology behind the movement. You can not deny this. You can ignore it, but you can not deny it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Setton said:

Actually, as a general rule, I'd say anyobe who wants to exterminate a group of people for the colour of their skin absolutely deserves to be attacked.

Are you talking about the people who want to exterminate police officers.

• Like 3

On 7/16/2020 at 4:18 AM, spartan max2 said:

But I agree with the general sentiment of most protesters.

The one thing we can agree on with people of the BLM movement is that the USA had slavery. Now remember I said HAD. 

Every interview given by BLM protesters they claim to be opressed, they claim the police and the gouverment is full of white supremacists they claim cops are out to kill people. If people chant "USA" they get the label to be right winged extremists. And not any BLM or left extremist could back up their claim with statistics. No they start doubting the definition of certain words like they are defined in dictionary's. I even found a left extremist shouting she is smarter then the dictionary. They talk about feelings as a main source of definition. So they shout and protest (peacefull protest my ass) and still think they know everything. If you ask them something they can not answer or redirect towards other topics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Myles said:

Are you talking about the people who want to exterminate police officers.

Last time I checked police officers didn't actually have blue skin.

There is definitely a difference between people who hate you for the job you choose to do and those who hate you for the colour skin you were born with.

But yes, I would extend that to any who want to kill police officers.

1 hour ago, Leon G said:

Seriously your first replay to the proof is that it is a lie an imprestionation of someone and a faked voice.?

No. I said it's easy to fake.

1 hour ago, Leon G said:

She is one of the founders of the BLM movement and speaks about WE. Which means that she and other founders are in her own words "trained marxists". That is an admittance to the ideology behind the movement. You can not deny this. You can ignore it, but you can not deny it.

It is a movement, not an organisation ("founder" makes no sense), so whatever she, and her friends, admits to, can only be on her/their own behalf.
If you asked all the protesters if they were marxists, very few of them would say they were. So no, BLM is not a marxist movement. It's an anti-racism/anti-power-abuse movement.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Setton said:

However, you didn't say deserved. You said unprovoked. Stop moving the goalposts.

Who said anything about exterminating people? I didn’t move a goalpost you act like he deserved to be beaten by strangers for not standing on the same philosophical ground as they. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, zep73 said:

It is a movement, not an organisation ("founder" makes no sense), so whatever she, and her friends, admits to, can only be on her/their own behalf.
If you asked all the protesters if they were marxists, very few of them would say they were. So no, BLM is not a marxist movement. It's an anti-racism/anti-power-abuse movement.

You are right a movement is not an organisation

So you would join a movement where the founders of that movement have an ideology you do not believe in? 

And founder does make sense. A movement is a group of people that want to change something. Someone had to have the idea to start it up the one who started it is by definition the founder of the movement. Being the founder does not mean you are the leader.

The last part is outrages and a big fat lie. BLM is racist and not anti power. Look at BLM actions and hear to what they say. They denie official stats they shame you if you have another opnion than them, they blame white people of being white supremacists and nazis and blame them to be privelegd. They can not base there claims on any fact but still they do. They try to prevent people of practicing there rights on the second amendment and use violence if they do not get there way.

Now turn arround what happens and assume a black cop shoots a white man. Or an asian cop shoots a Mexican American. Would there still be something as the BLM? So far everyone I asked this question left winged or right winged answered this with no.

Edited by Leon G
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2020 at 1:16 AM, Setton said:

Telling people they are beneath you because of the colour of their skin sounds pretty provocative to me.

Never happened. 

• Like 2

The only lawlessness that needs to be ended is by Trumpanov and AG Barr.  Russian spies and criminals should not be US Presidents.   This site has too many suspicious people spreading lies. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Leon G said:

So you would join a movement where the founders of that movement have an ideology you do not believe in? 

And founder does make sense. A movement is a group of people that want to change something. Someone had to have the idea to start it up the one who started it is by definition the founder of the movement. Being the founder does not mean you are the leader.

The last part is outrages and a big fat lie. BLM is racist and not anti power. Look at BLM actions and hear to what they say. They denie official stats they shame you if you have another opnion than them, they blame white people of being white supremacists and nazis and blame them to be privelegd. They can not base there claims on any fact but still they do. They try to prevent people of practicing there rights on the second amendment and use violence if they do not get there way.

Now turn arround what happens and assume a black cop shoots a white man. Or an asian cop shoots a Mexican American. Would there still be something as the BLM? So far everyone I asked this question left winged or right winged answered this with no.

No matter how you choose to interpret it and twist it, BLM is not marxist.

I have nothing further to say in this matter.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Who said anything about exterminating people? I didn’t move a goalpost you act like he deserved to be beaten by strangers for not standing on the same philosophical ground as they. 

No, I said the attack wasn't unprovoked. You changed that to whether it was deserved.

As for your question, that is the definition of a white supremacist.

28 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Never happened. 

Again, the definition of a white supremacist.

31 minutes ago, Leon G said:

Of course you would. As a means to an end.

I've voted Conservative, Labour and Liberal Democrat because each would achieve something I wanted. Doesn't mean I subscribe to every ideal they represent.

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

Of course you would. As a means to an end.

I've voted Conservative, Labour and Liberal Democrat because each would achieve something I wanted. Doesn't mean I subscribe to every ideal they represent.

So you voted on two different political party's as far as I know political party's are organisations not movements, see the difference?

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 6:53 AM, Gummug said:

The mobs are Marxist communists.

more like what happen to Russia

its what in my mind what going to happen ,we are going through what Russia went through in the past from the Marxism   

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Marxism/Russian-and-Soviet-Marxism

they killed the whole family

The Russian Imperial Romanov family (Emperor Nicholas II, his wife Empress Alexandra and their five children: Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei) were shot and bayoneted to death by communist revolutionaries under Yakov Yurovsky in Yekaterinburg on the night of 16–17 July 1918.

the Marxism banned religions, put all the rich and poor into a one room and took all their money . that's what going to happen if the demos win ") its the BLM that started. but Marxism communists that want to take over the BLM .

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

On 7/18/2020 at 12:53 PM, Gummug said:

I would say more like back in the days when The Irish came with the IRA. A movement that eventualy became a political party. Even in the middle east there are simular cases like this. Imagine this BLM eventualy becoming a political party for the extreme left and winning elections. 

• Like 2

Antifa represents organized and continuous intimidation and physical violence against whoever is against their credence of anarchy with no government. Antifa arose from para-military factions and has been likened to a militia. Marxist Antifa-progenitors first arose in the Russian Revolution starting in 1917 and were instrumental in bringing down the Russian government. Antifa groups then migrated to Germany.The goal was to establish a communist dictatorship through violence.

https://www.amazon.com/ANTIFA-COMMUNISTS-ANARCHISTS-SCOTT-CAMPBELL/dp/B089TXGJ3W

Antifa in Portland set up walls and barriers in the street outside the federal courthouse to claim their own autonomous zone, calling it “CLAT” for “Chinook Land Autonomous Territory.” pic.twitter.com/ntQQPfCZAR

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Trump did sign an executive order which bans Police from using chokeholds except when an Officers life is in jeopardy, a national database of Officers who use excessive force, banning no knock raids, and other positive things.

We already saw the chokehold ignored in NYC just days after it was signed into law.

We saw Sheriff Arpiao pardoned by Trump even after he was convicted of multiple things. He is under the impression, law enforcement is aleways right, even when not following the laws we have in this nation.

He falsely seems to think that no other changes need to happen and that a few bad apples within Police forces cause all these problems. He is basically ignoring these protesters calling them thugs, and even terrorist.

No doubt a peaceful protest can turn violent or chaotic by a few bad individuals and suddenly the whole crowd is vilified by the actions of a few.

Congress is working on Police reform yet both parties cannot as of yet, agree what is and is not to be law.

Qualified immunity will continue to give Officers the right to do questionable things and walk away knowing they are covered. Some have argued this would make it difficult to get new Police Officers and I say good. Maybe they can get new Officers that actually obey the laws they are meant to enforce and not break them. There should be no fear there. And qualified immunity has not always been a thing. If an Officer gets sued and can it can be backed up by multiple witnesses or video evidence then I say good. This is the way our laws are meant to work. Qualified immunity is rife with misuse.

The federal civil forfeiture program needs to end. Suppose you are going to meet someone for a Craigslist "cash only" sale for a car and they want $3,000. You get pulled over and the Officer notices you have a bunch of cash maybe in plain site, or they might ask, "Do you have any large amounts of cash with you?" Either way you can explain you are going to buy a car on Craigslist.  The Officer can reject that, take your cash saying it is tied to "criminal activity" and seize your cash. They do not have to prove a thing and keep it. You however must prove that it is not tied to criminal activity.

I could list 2 dozen other things, but it is pointless. Trump is in charge and nothing will change.

7 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

You however must prove that it is not tied to criminal activity.

Aint the rule innocent until proven guilty? I tought it was which means they can't seize the money on the susp***ion without proof of the money to be linked towards criminal activity.

32 minutes ago, Leon G said:

Aint the rule innocent until proven guilty? I tought it was which means they can't seize the money on the susp***ion without proof of the money to be linked towards criminal activity.

Alas, money and property don't have the same rights as people here in the states.  They can seize it and you have to prove the money is clean (innocent).  Unfortunately, that also takes money to do, so most of the time people don't even challenge it. 

Here's some examples:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/1/16686014/phillip-parhamovich-civil-forfeiture

https://www.vox.com/2015/6/17/8792623/civil-forfeiture-charles-clarke

Edited by Gromdor
Edited to add some examples
  • Thanks 1