Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A “Dark Force Entity” on the Loose?

macqdor

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2020/07/a-dark-force-entity-on-the-loose/

As was a strange, dark, triangular-shaped shadow that occasionally appeared on the walls and ceiling of the living-room. Add to that a fast-moving “blob” that Danni kept seeing out the corners of her eyes, and it was clear to me that something wild and disturbing was afoot.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macqdor

• Duke Wellington

• Dejarma

• Timothy

Was kinda hoping you’d be on the new Unsolved Mysteries series. 

Any chance that’s what you were referring to about the movie about your story? Coming later in the series possibly?

Any chance that’s what you were referring to about the movie about your story? Coming later in the series possibly?

No

The Bothell Hell House book and 2nd book have been converted to script 60+ pages for an individual 5 year TV series.    Talks are early and preliminary. COVID19 has shut down filming, principle photography on everything.  Stay safe out there.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, macqdor said:

I read the Nick Redfern article. This is a step up for me from another fluff UK tabloid story.

Just one more story I'll add to the quantity. quality and consistency of cases.

@Kittens Are Jerks      This made me immediately remember your elevator story. A 'Dark Force Entity'? I think your security staff would be in over their heads, LOL. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I read the Nick Redfern article. This is a step up for me from another fluff UK tabloid story.

Just one more story I'll add to the quantity. quality and consistency of cases.

@Kittens Are Jerks      This made me immediately remember your elevator story. A 'Dark Force Entity'? I think your security staff would be in over their heads, LOL. 

Yeah it does sound very similar. :lol:

Which reminds me. I need to follow up on their investigation.

3 hours ago, macqdor said:

When watching Star Trek they had a prime directive where they wouldn`t make contact with an emerging alien civilization until it was ready to know about them. That gets me thinking.

Could it be that these `visitors` for want of a better word aren`t allowed to disrupt our reality? So they are made from something pitch black that does not give out or absorb energy?

Edited by Cookie Monster

@Cookie Monster

you would enjoy reading  Clifford A Pickovers book "Surfing Through Hyperspace Understanding Higher Universes in Six Easy Lessons" and the famous book Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions (Dover Thrift Editions)

4 minutes ago, macqdor said:

@Cookie Monster

you would enjoy reading  Clifford A Pickovers book "Surfing Through Hyperspace Understanding Higher Universes in Six Easy Lessons" and the famous book Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions (Dover Thrift Editions)

I already know about other dimensions, but thanks.

In the Bible it clearly refers in Genesis to God being a shadow moving across the waters. I wonder if the shadow beings are God watching us?

• Like 1

Beings descending into our dimension from a higher plane would appear like shadows, sphere's, lines, etc  Depending on when they crossed our paths.  There capabilities in our space would make them appear God like as both books suggests.

Microsoft when they were BETA testing their 1st gen Kinect at my house summer 2015, inadvertently picked up floating black dots, orbs, black mist on their equipment and where dumb founded.  The floating black mist, orbs took a room of developers and remote developers by surprise.  It could not be explained.  Everyone was in awe!

KitchenA11.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, macqdor said:

The Bothell Hell House book and 2nd book have been converted to script 60+ pages for an individual 5 year TV series.    Talks are early and preliminary. COVID19 has shut down filming, principle photography on everything.  Stay safe out there.

Cool story bro

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, macqdor said:

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2020/07/a-dark-force-entity-on-the-loose/

Thank you I enjoyed the story, it was well written, but honestly I am not a true believer. However, I certainly dont claim to know everything, so all I can say is it's great that the young woman fine. But, in my opinion with not solid evidence I suspect he had a very bad dream.

Take Care 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

When watching Star Trek they had a prime directive where they wouldn`t make contact with an emerging alien civilization until it was ready to know about them. That gets me thinking.

Could it be that these `visitors` for want of a better word aren`t allowed to disrupt our reality? So they are made from something pitch black that does not give out or absorb energy?

if they are real then they have disrupted our reality= we know they are here... maybe captain picard should teach them the bleeding obvious about the prime directive= because they must be really stupid-- if they are real of course 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

if they are real then they have disrupted our reality= we know they are here... maybe captain picard should teach them the bleeding obvious about the prime directive= because they must be really stupid-- if they are real of course 

I think they are watchers, because all they seem to do is watch.

Particularly during our more stressful periods of life.

5 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think they are watchers, because all they seem to do is watch.

Particularly during our more stressful periods of life.

we're not supposed to know they are there i thought- but we do which kinda flaws your star trek analogy 

Just now, Dejarma said:

we're not supposed to know they are there i thought- but we do which kinda flaws your star trek analogy 

Well they hide pretty fast when noticed, why is that?

Jinn? God? Time travellers? Aliens? Demons? 

Edited by Cookie Monster

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Well they hide pretty fast when noticed, why is that?

because they're stupid maybe

@Manwon Lender

A dream?  Perhaps. But maybe not.  You should really watch the Flat lander videos or read the book.  You be surprised to know what this person experience has been theoretically proposed by individual in quantum mechanics, theoretical physics.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, macqdor said:

@Manwon Lender

A dream?  Perhaps. But maybe not.  You should really watch the Flat lander videos or read the book.  You be surprised to know what this person experience has been theoretically proposed by individual in quantum mechanics, theoretical physics.  

Thanks for your response, I will take a look at when I get time. Can ask how old you are, I am not being sarcastic I just would like to know to better understand you.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for your response, I will take a look at when I get time. Can ask how old you are, I am not being sarcastic I just would like to know to better understand you.

Thanks

With QM its quite simple to understand if one gets it from a book written for the layman.

To those who arent QM physicists, they think a probability is just a bit of maths used to describe the likely outcomes for a thing when they lack sufficient information to use cause and effect to determine it.

In QM there are a set of experiments which show that probabilities are something real like a mechanism built into the fabric of reality. One, which the experiments show mean all possible outcomes in the probability co-exist. That is until the probability is collapsed by the act of a measuring device or consciousness gaining information on it. Gaining information destroys probabilities (you cannot gain information on one while leaving it intact) and this collapses the probability leaving one of its outcomes behind.

When it comes to what that means, it means something odd is going on. No one knows exactly what. Some physicists believe it means parallel universes, some a multiverse, some extra dimensions, some weird kinds of quantum energy, etc.

• Like 1