Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Georgia Bans Mask Mandate

Dustyrose33

14 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Huh? But these are neo-Nazis and/or "populists". 

You just said that neo-Nazis will throw out the Nazis. 

I'm aware of the ridiculous, upside-down trumperesque logic where the real racists are not those who say and do racist things, but those who notice their racism, but it just doesn't work here. The guys you're advertising as anti-Nazis are actual Hitler-quoting neo-Nazis.  

So did you want to imply you want to use the word "Nazi" to describe people who are against Nazism? That's weird. Why don't you just say that you find Nazism a valid and desirable political option. Because this, what you're doing, is ridiculous. 

It's also most amusing that you mention bunkers in the US context. The whole world knows Trump hid in a bunker when he thought the people are coming for him :lol: and lied later he was just inspecting it :lol: for hours :lol:  

Did you want to remind everyone of that hilarious embarrassment? Thanks :D   

Bizarro World...Opposite Land. 

Of everything they say...the opposite is true.

• Thanks 1

Funny how the communists can't get anything right at all. They can't figure out who is in a protest or that the state's population thinks their governor is way out of ouch with reality.

Bizarre how communists seem to be pathological liars.

• Like 2

Looks like Georgia is not getting a grip on the spread on the virus.

image.png.2a372d6493f22c1a7c11d32da82201d4.png

That reopening certainly has spread the disease and there seems to be no interest by the governor to fix the spread.

• Thanks 1

but it does not ban anyone from wearing a mask, right?  so do not rely on your govt policies, if you think mask is appropriate, wear one,  here in nyc about half the people do not wear masks, and half of those that do wear them under the chin,    and yet despite of that  we have much much less cases than less populated areas???    definitely politics here are at play

Edited by aztek

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

That's why they are called the Insane Mask Posse.

20 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

No.  These people, in the tens of thousands, are marching to demand a return to the democratic function of government.

Nazis and Leftist/Marxists don't do that.  They demand lockdowns and insane mask mandates.

Sorry Helen...you're making stuff up again!

:lol:

Aw, you poor aparatchik soul...

Sometimes I do wish you that all you've been blathering for does come true. But I'm not that cruel.

Keep on embarrassing yourself and showing how braindead is that trumpian perversion of politics. 

Populists demanding return to the democratic function of government... :lol: You're too precious :lol:     

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Bizarro World...Opposite Land. 

Of everything they say...the opposite is true.

I know it won't be much of consolation, but that sort of just childishly switching roles and names doesn't pass in Europe. Arbitrary changing the meaning of very widely known and well defined words would be seen as extremely stupid, possibly mentally ill, definitely ignorant. Certainly not clever. There's nothing clever in saying red light is green, but I guess these trumper trolls really want their naive and ignorant victims to walk into traffic.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol:

Aw, you poor aparatchik soul...

Sometimes I do wish you that all you've been blathering for does come true. But I'm not that cruel.

Keep on embarrassing yourself and showing how braindead is that trumpian perversion of politics. 

Populists demanding return to the democratic function of government... :lol: You're too precious :lol:     

Those poor deplorable trolls...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

That's why they are called the Insane Mask Posse.

Let's add the new lie to your list of lies.

Let's check out the lies hacktorp tells. Thanks for providing more

Lies that hacktorp has admitted are lies:

•     That mask mandates are unconstitutional
  •     "Forced vaccinations will NEVER be allowed in this day and age" - I already proved this is a lie
  •     "by claiming Birx supported his illegal mandate.  She didn't" - two lies here. Birx supported the mandate, and the mandate is illegal. Two lies at once
  •     "She is not declaring support for a forced mask mandate. " she is recommending mask mandates - you lie
  •     " And her "modeling" is not the same as a scientific, cost-benefit analysis." - the effort to lie through a straw man argument is not missed
  •     "not only is HCQ safe and effective, but that the people trying to discredit it are complete nut-jobs." already proved to be a lie
  •     that vaccines are money makers - a really dumb lie
  •     that I do not name my sources - an obvious lie by a low life
  •     that the entire world is moving to use HCQ - no one believes such a dumb lie
  •     "premeditated mass-murdering hobgoblin Fauci" - more of yor stupidity that you admitted was a lie
  •     "mass-murdering criminals, like Fauci." - and a repeat of your stupidity you admitted was a lie
  •     "That the WHO, Tedros, Gates, Soros, and their hobgoblin front-man Fauci are all (premeditated) mass-murdering thugs" - and another bit of stupidity you admitted was a lie
  •     "fear the looming class-action lawsuits" - admitted by you to be a lie
  •     "the numbers are bogus" - another lie you admitted was a lie
  •     "masks are largely ineffective" - thanks for admitting this too is a lie
  •     that the Louisiana mask mandate in unconstitutional - thanks for admitting this is just another of your stupid lies
  •    " Looks like the Dems have thrown Dr. Birx under the bus. " - No one has stated or suggested that
  •   "That's why they are called the Insane Mask Posse." - the lie that Communists are pro masks

Please show evidence for any of the other misinformation items you posted. The following are fake claims you have repeatedly lied about.

•     "mask Nazis may well find themselves in legal trouble when they act to deprive individuals of their civil rights" - prove it or admit that you are telling another lie
  •     " all of the hysteria and hyperbole coming from the anti-HCQ whackos" please show that is occurring or admit you lied

let's see how many lies hacktorp can rack up.

• Like 2

Enough with the personal insults please folks.

There's way too much hostility being thrown around in this thread.

When people spend day in, day out just repeatedly posting disinfo propaganda, they deserve to be called on it. 

And then they go whining that they're the victim when it happens. 

Ridiculous.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I resent how he's trying to cover his butt just in case.... yeah I refused to mandate masks, but at the same time I strongly encouraged them blah blah blah.

All reasonable people know he is an immature narcissist that lies about everything.  

• Like 1

People have been given the information needed time after time after time.   If those that refuse to wear masks want to be stupid then let them go their own way and be stupid.   If they get Covid and die that's unfortunate but it's no one's fault but their own.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dustyrose33 said:

People have been given the information needed time after time after time.   If those that refuse to wear masks want to be stupid then let them go their own way and be stupid.   If they get Covid and die that's unfortunate but it's no one's fault but their own.

The problem with that is the others they infect along the way.  For example a bunch of family go see grandma at the nursing home and there is no rule requiring masks so they don't wear them, but one of them, or more, has the virus and then the whole nursing home is exposed.  Hopefully in spite of the governor's mandate the staff at the nursing home will not let anyone in without a mask, but you know how smart some of those people aren't.

P.S.  my foster brother works in the laundry of a nursing home and his sister works as a caretaker.  One of the other caretakers showed up at work with a fever and cough, but no one caught it until she had been working a few hours.  She was sent home but the damage was done.    Over the next 3 weeks many people got the virus.  She said she knew she had the virus because her son, who lives with her, was tested positive.  The reason she went to work anyway is that she needed the money.  She was fired, but too late.  So now, others are suffering and she has no  job.  Many different repercussions on that one and she wasn't the only one who suffered.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1