Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Kanye kicks-off his Election Campaign

Eldorado

"Rapper Kanye West has held his first presidential rally – an erratic event that saw him crying on stage over abortion and apparently making up policy ideas as he spoke.

"With “2020” shaved into his hair and wearing a bulletproof vest labelled “security”, West addressed an indoor crowd in North Charleston, South Carolina without a microphone, at times struggling to make himself heard and telling the crowd to stop clapping."

Full tale at the UK Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/kanye-west-presidential-rally-abortion-comments-video-south-carolina-a9627626.html

• Haha 5

Desertrat56

That's all we need, another narcissistic, uninformed media personality turned politician.

zep73

Question is, if he will succeed in stealing black Biden votes, and thereby hand the victory to the orange menace?

It's simple divide and conquer.

• Haha 1

Eldorado
6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

That's all we need, another narcissistic, uninformed media personality turned politician.

If he turns out popular, it'll reflect public confidence in the usual suspects.  Some folk are sick of hearing career politicians makiing the same promises and same speeches every election, as they taxi between rallies with donation dollars sticking out their socks and underpants.  The Do-As-We-Say, Not-As-We-Do Brigade.

Desertrat56
10 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

If he turns out popular, it'll reflect public confidence in the usual suspects.  Some folk are sick of hearing career politicians makiing the same promises and same speeches every election, as they taxi between rallies with donation dollars sticking out their socks and underpants.  The Do-As-We-Say, Not-As-We-Do Brigade.

How is that working out for you now?  That is why people claimed they voted for Trump, remember? 

• Confused 1

Eldorado
13 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

How is that working out for you now?  That is why people claimed they voted for Trump, remember? 

For me?  I couldn't care less who you all vote for.  Am only saying there folk who are sick and tired of the same old crap from the same liars, every election.

Desertrat56
3 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

For me?  I couldn't care less who you all vote for.  Am only saying there folk who are sick and tired of the same old crap from the same liars, every election.

OK. Sorry I forgot you are in Scotland, so who cares what you think?  You aren't here, you don't really know what you are talking about.   People voted for Trump because they didn't want business as usual and now they are angry because they got the big spoon stirring up the crap from the bottom of the pot that they never wanted to look at.  And that is all Trump has done, he has not fixed anything or even acknowledged that he cares to fix anything.  "It's all wonderful..."  Kanye will not get elected because he has no connections in politics.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Haha 1