Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian Interference

Duke Wellington

Anybody.....give me an example of Russian interference. Anything even approaching the BBCs anti-Brexit interference?

If the state broadcaster & combined media can't persuade the electorate to vote remain with their reach & constant anti-brexit propaganda then what chances a few tweets from a Russian bot.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/07/21/the-russia-report-is-full-of-prejudice-but-no-evidence/

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Anybody.....give me an example of Russian interference. Anything even approaching the BBCs anti-Brexit interference?

If the state broadcaster & combined media can't persuade the electorate to vote remain with their reach & constant anti-brexit propaganda then what chances a few tweets from a Russian bot.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/07/21/the-russia-report-is-full-of-prejudice-but-no-evidence/

exactly.

I love how the SNP tried to distance themselves from the report that said Russian interference in the Scottish Referendum, which put the SNP on the same side as the Russians. but the plot thickens, not long after Alex Salmond got his own TV show on RT.

• Like 2

At todays Prime Minsters question time it has come out that the government only received a report on Russian interference 10 months ago.

Thats 3 months before the General Election, long after the Brexit referendum.

1 hour ago, seanjo said:

Who ordered this report?

I guess the ISC.

I am not your search engine.

26 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

At todays Prime Minsters question time it has come out that the government only received a report on Russian interference 10 months ago.

Are you under the impression those reports come in live?

1 hour ago, seanjo said:

Who ordered this report?

Couldn't say for certain, but my money would be on a collection of disgruntled remainer MPs taking a lead from the democrats in the US, any chance to throw a little bit more s**t on the fan & chip away at democracy.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No, I think these are the result of widespread irrational belief in nationalist, supremacist myths supported by the Russian propaganda campaign. You'd probably almost manage to do the same monumental mistakes without Russian support, but their propaganda offensive was the drop that spilled your glass of historic stupidity.   

'scuse me now, I rather wouldn't comment anymore, I've got so much pointing and laughing to do. 

Care to outline 'The Russian propaganda campaign'  as I missed it.

"but their propaganda offensive was the drop that spilled your glass of historic stupidity"  .......Ever thought of writing poetry?

Edited by itsnotoutthere

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

The timing of the report is not the issue. the report highlights deliberate inaction previous to the report when action should have been taken. 

The 10months thing is simply a question of why did the government deliberately sit on it. 

Was it the reference to Londongrad and laundromat that unsettled the government?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

The timing of the report is not the issue. the report highlights deliberate inaction previous to the report when action should have been taken. 

The 10months thing is simply a question of why did the government deliberately sit on it. 

Was it the reference to Londongrad and laundromat that unsettled the government?

Of more importance to the general public is why did they sit on the report into muslim child grooming gangs & why is the left wing MSM reluctant to push the government on that issue?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

It was ordered by the government of the day...Conservatives...

So the Government asked the ISC to provide a report then failed to provide any relevant material for that report?

Just curious, are you using this as a defence of the government..?

22 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Plenty of relevant material was supplied. They determined the Scottish referendum was interfered with (unsuccessfully).

They supplied nothing on interference in the EU referendum because they were unwilling to look. What does that tell you?

What possible reason could a government have to not look at an issue of national security except they were afraid of the answer?

You are just another remoaner trying to undermine Brexit, guess what, too late, we left.

And you're just another pathetic leaver who'd happily sacrifice our national security to avoid any difficult questions.

1 hour ago, seanjo said:

Did any interference we know of make a difference?

We don't know because we don't know what interference there was and the government doesn't want to find out.

That is the point.