Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Navy Veteran attacked by beaten in Portland

Grim Reaper 6

Well it appears that the Federal Officers who are arresting protestors using unmarked vehicles, and who are not identified in any manner are violating the rights of Americans. The fact that they are dressed in a manner that doesn't allow identification only further proves that their actions are illegal and intended to use unneeded force that is designed to strike fear into any protestors at the scene of the protests in Portland. But as usual their tactics have backfired on them and the President. The man in the video being attacked is a Navy Veteran who graduated from the Navl Academy and was commissioned as officer. The gentleman was beaten, and gassed for nothing more than asking a question about the Constitution and the rights of those who were protesting in a peaceful manner. For this and nothing else he was attacked, and received injuries consisting of a fractured hand and a broken finger, not to mention multiple contusions from being beaten with clubs.

Is this the treatment our President has in mind as he send more Federal Troops to cities where they are unwanted by local authorities and the political leadership. Well I believe it speaks volumes about the purpose of the people the President sent, and it has little to do with protecting buildings. This is only one more way the President has failed the American People, but the bright side of this is that there are honorable men who will standup to these people and show them that their actions will not be tolerated. For those who don't understand this, they also dont understand he did what he did out of a patriotic duty to America, and his actions will resonate across America to show how our President views the Constitution and the rights if The American people. This is just one more mark against the President, and things like this will cause more Republican law makers to desert the sinking ship that is President Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

I agree this is so dumb. All the protesters want is the freedom to burn the Federal courthouse to the ground!

Is that too much to ask???

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

More on the Presidents Violation of Constitutional Law. By the way it was US. Marshals who attacked this guy, while I dont think it has been released yet, I received the information from a very good source that is totally trust worthy.:D

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

I agree this is so dumb. All the protesters want is the freedom to burn the Federal courthouse to the ground!

The navy vet was standing with his arms at his sides and asked them about their oath of service.  If you want to beat people up and call it patriotism, beat the friggin people throwing the water bottles. Especially since they think they can burn a building down with water bottles, how dumb is that?.

Rand Paul had something to say about this.  At least he knows and is man enough to say that even if he totally disapproves of the protesters, it is a local issue.  Unmarked troops in camo uniforms and unmarked cars is not how it should be done in this country.  It was winding down to less than 200 people a week ago, now there is over 1000 out on the streets with moms on the front lines.

4 hours ago, and then said:

- post removed -

Not everybody's life revolves around Trump.  Everything that happens in the world is not to help or hinder Trump.  I am sure it wasn't President Trumps direct  idea to beat up a naval veteran. 

You may not like the protesters, but there is a way to do things that follows the separation of powers between the state and federal governments  laid out in the Constitution.  

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

The navy vet was standing with his arms at his sides and asked them about their oath of service.  If you want to beat people up and call it patriotism, beat the friggin people throwing the water bottles. Especially since they think they can burn a building down with water bottles, how dumb is that?.

Rand Paul had something to say about this.  At least he knows and is man enough to say that even if he totally disapproves of the protesters, it is a local issue.  Unmarked troops in camo uniforms and unmarked cars is not how it should be done in this country.  It was winding down to less than 200 people a week ago, now there is over 1000 out on the streets with moms on the front lines.

Not everybody's life revolves around Trump.  Everything that happens in the world is not to help or hinder Trump.  I am sure it wasn't President Trumps direct  idea to beat up a naval veteran. 

You may not like the protesters, but there is a way to do things that follows the separation of powers between the state and federal governments  laid out in the Constitution.  

Hey Tate, trump has made many comments lately that the Protestors would be dealt with, so I am not sure if I agree that he didn't given orders to rough them up. But they screwed the pouch when they attacked that veteran, with the Veterans organizations this will become a US against them thing. The Veterans organizations do not respect Trump, he has made personal attacks on Disabled Veterans and the crap he pulled with Senator McCain is unforgiveable. The comments by andthen and his buddy the Acidhead are comical to me at least, and I take no offense to their comments, I mean ignorance is bliss and if making statements like that makes them happy it is find by me, because they have no idea how others perceive them for making such comments. 

But, like I said wait and see what happens over the next few days, it's just one more reason why our Military will vote other than Trump in November. Don't know who will win, but Vegas is giving odds that Trump will lose, and they dont normally back losing bets.  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Was it water in the water bottles? Didn't these "protesters" get into the building and assault staff?

No the protestors did not even try to enter the building, and the bottles were full of water. President Trump over reacted and the Troops he sent are not welcome according to the mayor and the Governor. This is just a terror tactic that's why they are using unmarked vehicles and people who are not identified with name tags. But this like everything else he does is going to blow up in his face, attacking people like they are doing and like they did to that Naval Officer is only fanning the flames. Since the personnel Trump sent arrived the numbers of Protestors are growing every day, and it is going to become a dangerous situation very soon. Lets face it the Protestors are not the only people armed at those demonstrations, I just hope it doesnt turn into a shooting match, because too many innocent peaceful protestors will be injured or killed as collateral damage

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No the protestors did not even try to enter the building, and the bottles were full of water. President Trump over reacted and the Troops he sent are not welcome according to the mayor and the Governor. This is just a terror tactic that's why they are using unmarked vehicles and people who are not identified with name tags. But this like everything else he does is going to blow up in his face, attacking people like they are doing and like they did to that Naval Officer is only fanning the flames. Since the personnel Trump sent arrived the numbers of Protestors are growing every day, and it is going to become a dangerous situation very soon. Lets face it the Protestors are not the only people armed at those demonstrations, I just hope it doesnt turn into a shooting match, because too many innocent peaceful protestors will be injured or killed as collateral damage

Someone's standing firm. Hopefully more cities step up.

https://medium.com/philadelphia-justice/district-attorney-krasner-statement-on-trump-administration-actions-targeting-cities-f5a8add29d59

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

he didnt even flinch with those first 3-4 strikes.....

bet the guy was a real hard b*****d in his prime

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Dont think that is going to be a problem, Trumps losing it, he cant handle the fact that Biden is betting him. His Dictator side is starting to show, he saying the elections are going to be fixed and all other kinds of nonsense. But the best part is that everyday more republican's are jumping ship they just cant deal with all the lies and violations of Constitutional Law that he is involved in. They all know that if things go South just like all the others that supported him jail time is their future.

Take Care

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, quillius said:

he didnt even flinch with those first 3-4 strikes.....

bet the guy was a real hard b*****d in his prime

There is doubt about it, he is a hardcore SOB and even against armed Federal Agents he stood his ground, because like he said that's what men do. The guy is a true Patriot, who stands behind the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. While many here talk a big game about protecting the Constitution it's only lip service none of them have the balls to standup like he did!!:yes: They think they are Hero's when they attack people and try to belittle them, yet they dont understand that they actions only disgrace themselves and their families.

Take Care  

• Like 3

This is how it starts: This is also how Freedom will die, unless this President is removed from Office in November.

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Intriguing. Has he made ANY statements about the rioters ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Intriguing. Has he made ANY statements about the rioters ? 

You misspelled protesters wrong. If you'd read the link you'd know what he said. He's more concerned about jack booted thugs beating, and kidnapping his citizens. What's the matter, not enough violence for you? You must be lost without football. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

You misspelled protesters wrong. If you'd read the link you'd know what he said. He's more concerned about jack booted thugs beating, and kidnapping his citizens. What's the matter, not enough violence for you? You must be lost without football. 

Yes; he's more interested in criticising the Police than criticising the rioters ! Or so it seems to me. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yes; he's more interested in criticising the Police than criticising the rioters ! Or so it seems to me. 

Thats nonsense, unrealistic and complete nonsense the Police were not invited, they are not wanted, and since their arrival and their jack boot tactics against citizens who are breaking no laws the riots have intensified everyday since the Federal Agents arrived. What they did to that Veteran was ridiculous, but on the bright side he will make a large sum of money due to that attack. But, the best part is that it just makes the President look more like the fool he is, but now he has all the Veteran Organizations Nationwide against him, wonder what the next poll will look like!!:D

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Home » Daily Mail

My facts may not be exactly correct but I dont use Conspiracy and Propaganda Rages like the crap you posted.:td:

Daily Mail - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Tory - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias 

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: UK 35/180

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/#prettyPhoto

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thats nonsense, unrealistic and complete nonsense the Police were not invited, they are not wanted, ....

I assume you are referring to either the Philladelphia National Guard, or the Federal Marshalls ? (the former have been there for 20 days, seemingly to little effect). 

They may have not been invited, or wanted (by the rioters), but I would suggest that they ARE needed. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I assume you are referring to either the Philladelphia National Guard, or the Federal Marshalls ? (the former have been there for 20 days, seemingly to little effect). 

They may have not been invited, or wanted (by the rioters), but I would suggest that they ARE needed. 

You are misinformed I would check it out if I were you.

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You are misinformed I would check it out if I were you.

I will travel to Philadelphia IMMEDIATELY and investigate ! 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, seanjo said:

Was it water in the water bottles?

I see Manwon got it covered.  It was water. We are like our water and our coffee bigly here in the NW, and we would not throw away coffee.  

It is easy to lose track of which protest is in which city.  According to the BBC, the latest Trump campaign ad on Facebook features a policeman being beat up in a riot in Ukraine. One would think that we would have plenty of pictures of our own domestic riots without the need to borrow trouble from a foreign source.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

But they screwed the pouch when they attacked that veteran, with the Veterans organizations this will become a US against them thing.

I think the attitude in the military may get a little worse since the prez threatened to hold up military pay raises if the Pentagon changes the name of any bases named after confederates.  You may disagree with what the generals are doing, but messing with the pay of the boots on the ground may not be the way to settle the dispute.

• Like 3

The sad part is, if he files charges against the DHS (and it was all caught on camera) they will play dumb and not identify the persons responsible. I read where all the agents have been Doxed and now the DHS head say they did not wear name tags because of this very reason, but are instead awaiting their names be changed into badge numbers only.

Too little, too late. Act like thugs and they will come after you. And I'm not condoning this, just there are some sick individuals who might do harm to their families.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well it appears that the Federal Officers who are arresting protestors using unmarked vehicles, and who are not identified in any manner are violating the rights of Americans. The fact that they are dressed in a manner that doesn't allow identification only further proves that their actions are illegal and intended to use unneeded force that is designed to strike fear into any protestors at the scene of the protests in Portland. But as usual their tactics have backfired on them and the President. The man in the video being attacked is a Navy Veteran who graduated from the Navl Academy and was commissioned as officer. The gentleman was beaten, and gassed for nothing more than asking a question about the Constitution and the rights of those who were protesting in a peaceful manner. For this and nothing else he was attacked, and received injuries consisting of a fractured hand and a broken finger, not to mention multiple contusions from being beaten with clubs.

Is this the treatment our President has in mind as he send more Federal Troops to cities where they are unwanted by local authorities and the political leadership. Well I believe it speaks volumes about the purpose of the people the President sent, and it has little to do with protecting buildings. This is only one more way the President has failed the American People, but the bright side of this is that there are honorable men who will standup to these people and show them that their actions will not be tolerated. For those who don't understand this, they also dont understand he did what he did out of a patriotic duty to America, and his actions will resonate across America to show how our President views the Constitution and the rights if The American people. This is just one more mark against the President, and things like this will cause more Republican law makers to desert the sinking ship that is President Trump.

Why was that Navy Veteran in the riots of violence and burning down the police building ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Why was that Navy Veteran in the riots of violence and burning down the police building ?

he was probably there rioting and burning down police building, 

• Like 2