Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is really going on in the US?

Duke Wellington

Portland Mayor Wheeler cant win. The Feds are angry with him. The rioters are angry with him.

Portland Monthly: Ted Wheeler's Strange Odyssey into the Portland Protests.
https://www.pdxmonthly.com/news-and-city-life/2020/07/ted-wheelers-strange-odyssey-into-the-portland-protests

Afterward, trailed by aggravated protesters, some of whom were throwing water bottles and decrying his appearance as a photo op and political theater, Wheeler slipped into the Portland Building, after which PPB declared the night’s gathering a riot.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 8:49 AM, Cookie Monster said:

what is going on in the USA.

On Jan. 10, 1963, Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr. of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional Record. The list was derived from researcher Cleon Skousen’s book “The Naked Communist.” These principles are well worth revisiting today in order to gain insights into the thinking and strategies of much of our so-called liberal elite:

https://www.theuglytruthproject.org/single-post/2019/08/16/THE-NAKED-COMMUNIST-45-COMMUNIST-GOALS

The Communist Plan to Overthrow America from Within

(edited to add link)

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-communist-plan-to-overthrow-america-from-within

Edited by ellapenella
  • Like 5

27 minutes ago, ellapenella said:

On Jan. 10, 1963, Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr. of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional Record. The list was derived from researcher Cleon Skousen’s book “The Naked Communist.” These principles are well worth revisiting today in order to gain insights into the thinking and strategies of much of our so-called liberal elite:

https://www.theuglytruthproject.org/single-post/2019/08/16/THE-NAKED-COMMUNIST-45-COMMUNIST-GOALS

The Communist Plan to Overthrow America from Within

(edited to add link)

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-communist-plan-to-overthrow-america-from-within

With that particular battle the west won because Russia became a democracy with an open liberal economy.

But yes we can see several tactics in there currently in use from getting their claws into students, fanning the flames of riots, wanting to reduce military spending, being heavily pro-China, getting their claws into the media, and various others.

Our recent commie lunatic leader here in the UK wanting to get rid of our nuclear deterrent. The public ripped him to pieces over it along with his fantastical spending and everything will be free program. His lies were so fantastical everybody could see there was no way our state could afford it.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

With that particular battle the west won because Russia became a democracy with an open liberal economy.

But yes we can see several tactics in there currently in use from getting their claws into students, fanning the flames of riots, wanting to reduce military spending, being heavily pro-China, getting their claws into the media, and various others.

I don't know if Russia is a real democracy. I don't think they are.

The rioters are simple to halt but all the other areas communist exist in indoctrinating their lies I don't think will ever go away. There will always be trouble  in the world but communism is of the worst trouble anyone could imagine.

edited to add video

Edited by ellapenella

On 7/23/2020 at 8:13 PM, DieChecker said:

Yeah, I saw that. There will be no outrage. A black man puts his knee on a white toddler and the MSM will say, "Move along now, nothing to see here..."

What do you want them to say, the toddler was not injured, and not sure what it has to do with BLM.  Do people do bad things who also support BLM?  Of course, just like every group.  There are racists in the Blue Lives Matter movement, but most people who dwell in the right wing news bubble pitch a fit when that's pointed out and all of a sudden discover the groundbreaking idea that maybe a movement isn't defined by their worst representatives.  That includes BLM.

On 7/23/2020 at 8:25 PM, razman said:

I don't think any governers told people to go riot.

The democrats won't even admit that they are rioting. 

• Like 4

of course democrats support riots, and even called for them, just listen to maxine walters,  democratic party is  hijacked by marxists terrorist organizations  like blm and antifa

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

What do you want them to say, the toddler was not injured, and not sure what it has to do with BLM.  Do people do bad things who also support BLM?  Of course, just like every group.  There are racists in the Blue Lives Matter movement, but most people who dwell in the right wing news bubble pitch a fit when that's pointed out and all of a sudden discover the groundbreaking idea that maybe a movement isn't defined by their worst representatives.  That includes BLM.

If anyone truly wanted to end any sort of police wrong doing at all they would not hold one race above any other, in doing so they are not honest. 

1 hour ago, ellapenella said:

If anyone truly wanted to end any sort of police wrong doing at all they would not hold one race above any other, in doing so they are not honest. 

I don't know what you mean, 'holding one race above any other', unless you mean that historically, consciously and unconsciously, white people have been held above other races in the US.  I don't know what dishonesty you are referring to either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I don't know what you mean, 'holding one race above any other', unless you mean that historically, consciously and unconsciously, white people have been held above other races in the US.  I don't know what dishonesty you are referring to either.

I am commenting  on our generation. Do you understand me now?  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ellapenella said:

I am commenting  on our generation. Do you understand me now?  

No.  'Someone' is not being honest when they 'hold one race above another' if they also want to 'end any sort of police wrongdoing' is what I understand so far,everything in quotes is a little too vague.  Do you have a specific instance you are referring to, maybe that would help?

Just now, Liquid Gardens said:

No.  'Someone' is not being honest when they 'hold one race above another' if they also want to 'end any sort of police wrongdoing' is what I understand so far,everything in quotes is a little too vague.  Do you have a specific instance you are referring to, maybe that would help?

Is English not your first language? I'm trying to figure out why you are not understanding what I was referring to. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I think she is referring to the specious nature of injecting race into everything in 2020. Chauvin was white, Floyd was black, that's about as much as can be proven about how race impacted that case. Data's been presented that more unarmed whites are killed by police than blacks. Even the slogan Black Lives Matter is BS, no one is saying they don't. If there's anyone who truly thinks black lives don't mater, it's those who flee from discussion of black on black murders in inner cities and those proud of the millions of aborted black babies.  It's gotten so messed up that you now have white Antifa punks telling blacks what they should be doing and thinking in protest. If anyone is exhibiting white privilege these days, it's these liberal anarchists inflicting chaos...completely by design.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ellapenella said:

Is English not your first language? I'm trying to figure out why you are not understanding what I was referring to. 

For one thing we don't all know what generation you consider "our generation" and @Liquid Gardens is not the only one who does not understand what you posted.  It is a weak position to accuse someone of not understanding you instead of trying to clarify what you  meant.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

For one thing we don't all know what generation you consider "our generation" and @Liquid Gardens is not the only one who does not understand what you posted. 

The here & now generation. 

Just now, ellapenella said:

The here & now generation. 

I am still here and now and I am sure I do not belong to the same generation you do.  Please quit trying to be poetic, it is not a good way to communicate unless you are a good poet.

• Like 2

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

I am still here and now and I am sure I do not belong to the same generation you do.  Please quit trying to be poetic, it is not a good way to communicate unless you are a good poet.

So you live in the past?

1 minute ago, ellapenella said:

So you live in the past?

What?  I said I am here and now.  How does that mean I live in the past?  Is English not your first language?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

What?  I said I am here and now.  How does that mean I live in the past?  Is English not your first language?

Are you , do all lives matter? do police lives matter? is the rioting wrong that is going on? is blm a Marxist front?

eta

why is blm pushing lgbtq ?

Edited by ellapenella

Just now, ellapenella said:

Are you , do all lives matter? do police lives matter? is the rioting wrong that is going on? is blm a Marxist front?

So, instead of finding different words to help us understand your other post, you ask questions.  Ok.  Never mind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

So, instead of finding different words to help us understand your other post, you ask questions.  Ok.  Never mind.

eta

I mean are you a commie?

Edited by ellapenella
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, ellapenella said:

you're a commie.

eta

I mean are you a commie..

Oh good lord!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Oh good lord!!!

My Lord is good. My Lord is GOD.

eta

why didn't you reply ? seems sort of  suspect . 

eta

why is blm pushing lgbtq ?

Edited by ellapenella
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

I think she is referring to the specious nature of injecting race into everything in 2020. 

Race isn't injected into 'everything' in 2020, and where's the 'holding one race above another' in your translation here?

33 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Chauvin was white, Floyd was black, that's about as much as can be proven about how race impacted that case.

That's rather narrow and incomplete, and keep in mind BLM is about a lot more than the Floyd case.  Chauvin was white, Floyd was black, and there were three other cops there all who did nothing while Chauvin murdered Floyd.  Since white people commit more crimes than blacks and everyone's walking around with a video recorder, where's the counterexample of a white person being treated like this under similar circumstances?

35 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Data's been presented that more unarmed whites are killed by police than blacks.

So?  That's one data point, I'm not sure what you think it refutes, and it doesn't address the mountain of data that's been presented that shows racial bias in the justice system at almost all levels:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/opinions/systemic-racism-police-evidence-criminal-justice-system/?itid=ap_radleybalko

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Race isn't injected into 'everything' in 2020, and where's the 'holding one race above another' in your translation here?

Race baiting is all the left ever had , the only thing that's changed is that America's kindness could be America's demise, if America didn't have Donald Trump.

• Haha 2