Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Black blob in my room/bed

37 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

UM-Bot

By: Divasnana54 | Location: Powell,TN U.S.

Quote

I'm hoping like others that come here, I am looking for help. For an answer and a solution. My problem started about 2 years ago. The first time I was cooking during the day and felt a finger poke me in my behind. I turned expecting a grandchild's face..nothing there. Maybe a week later my dog perked up in the floor where she was sleeping. I heard as well while reading from my cell phone.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112403/black-blob-in-my-roombed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose


Seen both shadow person and the black blob. They yield to banishment. Try something from your own belief system or you can find the LBRP on youtube. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
26 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:


Seen both shadow person and the black blob. They yield to banishment. Try something from your own belief system or you can find the LBRP on youtube. 

Black blobs are fun. But they can't hurt you.

Banish it like Rose said and remember it's all about your power of intention. If you wish it gone, it will be. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

@Divasnana54    Your story immediately brought to my mind the story and pictures of one of our members here @macqdor

 

Check out this thread he posted recently: Dark Blob Entity     Go to post #9 to see dark blob entities that shocked the technical staff on scene!

He had a HEAVY paranormal presence at his house in the past. Good luck with getting your place more comfortable for yourself.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Banish by laughter works as well. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@Divasnana54    Your story immediately brought to my mind the story and pictures of one of our members here @macqdor

 

Check out this thread he posted recently: Dark Blob Entity     Go to post #9 to see dark blob entities that shocked the technical staff on scene!

He had a HEAVY paranormal presence at his house in the past. Good luck with getting your place more comfortable for yourself.

He never had one. It was thoroughly debunked on UM, several other places, and even paranormal investigators found nothing. Nothing happened with the new residence either. Are you shilling for him?  

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
Just now, XenoFish said:

He never had one. It was thoroughly debunked on UM, several other places, and even paranormal investigators found nothing. Nothing happened with the new residence either. Are you shilling for him?  

I think you are caught in the denial loop towards everything paranormal. It has never been debunked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
20 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think you are caught in the denial loop towards everything paranormal. It has never been debunked.

Considering you are the most bias person here, why don't you do some actually checking. You know what. I'm done with you. You bore me. I honestly think that you are my biggest waste of time on UM. You never back your claims, never research anything for facts. You believer every single case, even when it's a proven hoax. You are a futile effort. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
59 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

He never had one. It was thoroughly debunked on UM, several other places, and even paranormal investigators found nothing. Nothing happened with the new residence either. Are you shilling for him?  

 He did get believers and skeptics to agree on something. :yes:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

 He did get believers and skeptics to agree on something. :yes:

True. I'm just done. I've wasted too much of my time. It would be more productive talking to a wall, a wall that's on fire at that. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
macqdor

@papageorge1

Your 100% correct sir.   My story was never debunked .  You can't debunk a story on a message board anyone who thinks that are revealing to the world how little they know about poltergeist and more importantly how little they know about this case.   "Paranormal investigations found nothing?"  Once again huge falsehoods. Multiple teams found lots and the case is still making its rounds around reputable  organizations throughout the world and is still being studied.   Skeptics would know that if they were dialed in.   The fact that you don't know that tell's me you're not.  You and your skepticism only exists inside this  virtual forum.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NinoWhite301

You are experiencing what is called an entity attachment. The LBRP is only a temporary fix and its performance most likely will be daily. I have had similar experiences myself that are ongoing as well. I've done quite a bit of research on the topic and have found numerous similarities in the experiences of others. The entity I experience is spider-like but I have heard of others experiencing things with tentacles. I'm of the belief that we are living in the end-times and I believe it is mentioned in Revelation that as we come closer to the End the veils/barriers that surround our realm will thin and demonic energies/entities crossing through will increasingly happen. These beings are from the astral realm or 4th dimension, which is a larger more complete plane of existence that surrounds our own. I'm what is described as clairsentient- the psychic ability to perceive/see beyond our physical reality. These entities are partially electromagnetic in nature. Perhaps as you lay in bed and this entity positions itself over your head/face/neck you feel a mild electric jolt? It's tapping into your neurological bio-electric system with the purpose of "hacking" into your dreams. Once hacked into your dreams they will torment you causing you to generate fear which they feed from. They are able to feed off an energy generated by our chakras (Qi/Orgone/Prana) as well. This phenomenon is something that seems to be increasingly happening to more people the last few years. Idk if you checked out others previous submissions made in this forum, there are several other accounts that you might relate to. People are experiencing things at night in bed with them that might cause their bed to shake or pulse. People are walking around with a static like feeling that moves around their head or back. The third-eye chakra in the middle of your forehead is a preferred place they like to attach to. The area on the back they like to attach to is behind your heart chakra and is where they tap into it- from your back. I sympathize with you about your family's reaction, its hard for someone not experiencing this to relate. This is part of the awakening and ascension process. I'm from a previously wealthy DC family that came over here to the new world in the 1630s as indentured servants to the Jesuits. I was unaware until recent research that I have a long history of Freemasonry in my family. My ancestors were part of the DC lodge going back to its start in the early 1800s. I suspect my family fell out of favor somehow.  My great-great-grandparents and great-grandfather all died within a few months of each other back in the 1920s when my grandfather was a small boy. I suspect my family was involved in the occult and it normally would have ceremonially delineated from father to son until my grandfather broke this cycle by not having been initiated because he basically became an orphan at an early age. Old wealthy families were often involved in such paranormal practices albeit secretly because sorcery was the military's first black-project and provided long-range intel in times before technology. This knowledge is still wielded by the elite and isn't shared with the masses because of the obvious advantages it creates. The wealthy didn't always have a monopoly on this kind of information but were able to create one by campaigning against witchcraft (Salem). Never lose faith and good luck.   

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, macqdor said:

@papageorge1

Your 100% correct sir.   My story was never debunked .  You can't debunk a story on a message board anyone who thinks that are revealing to the world how little they know about poltergeist and more importantly how little they know about this case.   "Paranormal investigations found nothing?"  Once again huge falsehoods. Multiple teams found lots and the case is still making its rounds around reputable  organizations throughout the world and is still being studied.   Skeptics would know that if they were dialed in.   The fact that you don't know that tell's me you're not.  You and your skepticism only exists inside this  virtual forum.  

If you stop and think about it, it's really amazing how pseudo-skeptics can disregard aspects of a case that they don't like. They must know they are out to distort to promote a worldview of materialism. At some place in them I think they don't like others with more life-affirming worldviews that they can't genuinely debunk. And if those with a more life-affirming (positive) worldview even claim plenty of positive evidence in their favor the claws of hatred come out in sad ways. 

At least it keeps my debating and thinking skills sharp.

Edited by papageorge1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
25 minutes ago, NinoWhite301 said:

You are experiencing what is called an entity attachment. The LBRP is only a temporary fix and its performance most likely will be daily. I have had similar experiences myself that are ongoing as well. I've done quite a bit of research on the topic and have found numerous similarities in the experiences of others. The entity I experience is spider-like but I have heard of others experiencing things with tentacles. I'm of the belief that we are living in the end-times and I believe it is mentioned in Revelation that as we come closer to the End the veils/barriers that surround our realm will thin and demonic energies/entities crossing through will increasingly happen. These beings are from the astral realm or 4th dimension, which is a larger more complete plane of existence that surrounds our own. I'm what is described as clairsentient- the psychic ability to perceive/see beyond our physical reality. These entities are partially electromagnetic in nature. Perhaps as you lay in bed and this entity positions itself over your head/face/neck you feel a mild electric jolt? It's tapping into your neurological bio-electric system with the purpose of "hacking" into your dreams. Once hacked into your dreams they will torment you causing you to generate fear which they feed from. They are able to feed off an energy generated by our chakras (Qi/Orgone/Prana) as well. This phenomenon is something that seems to be increasingly happening to more people the last few years. Idk if you checked out others previous submissions made in this forum, there are several other accounts that you might relate to. People are experiencing things at night in bed with them that might cause their bed to shake or pulse. People are walking around with a static like feeling that moves around their head or back. The third-eye chakra in the middle of your forehead is a preferred place they like to attach to. The area on the back they like to attach to is behind your heart chakra and is where they tap into it- from your back. I sympathize with you about your family's reaction, its hard for someone not experiencing this to relate. This is part of the awakening and ascension process. I'm from a previously wealthy DC family that came over here to the new world in the 1630s as indentured servants to the Jesuits. I was unaware until recent research that I have a long history of Freemasonry in my family. My ancestors were part of the DC lodge going back to its start in the early 1800s. I suspect my family fell out of favor somehow.  My great-great-grandparents and great-grandfather all died within a few months of each other back in the 1920s when my grandfather was a small boy. I suspect my family was involved in the occult and it normally would have ceremonially delineated from father to son until my grandfather broke this cycle by not having been initiated because he basically became an orphan at an early age. Old wealthy families were often involved in such paranormal practices albeit secretly because sorcery was the military's first black-project and provided long-range intel in times before technology. This knowledge is still wielded by the elite and isn't shared with the masses because of the obvious advantages it creates. The wealthy didn't always have a monopoly on this kind of information but were able to create one by campaigning against witchcraft (Salem). Never lose faith and good luck.   

Let's just say that hypothetical telepathy exist. You do realize that 99.9% of the human population simply doesn't have the mental focus, willpower, and imagination to affect anyone. Those that do haven't the interest in screwing with people. They have better things to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
1 hour ago, NinoWhite301 said:

You are experiencing what is called an entity attachment. The LBRP is only a temporary fix and its performance most likely will be daily. I have had similar experiences myself that are ongoing as well. I've done quite a bit of research on the topic and have found numerous similarities in the experiences of others. The entity I experience is spider-like but I have heard of others experiencing things with tentacles. I'm of the belief that we are living in the end-times and I believe it is mentioned in Revelation that as we come closer to the End the veils/barriers that surround our realm will thin and demonic energies/entities crossing through will increasingly happen. These beings are from the astral realm or 4th dimension, which is a larger more complete plane of existence that surrounds our own. I'm what is described as clairsentient- the psychic ability to perceive/see beyond our physical reality. These entities are partially electromagnetic in nature. Perhaps as you lay in bed and this entity positions itself over your head/face/neck you feel a mild electric jolt? It's tapping into your neurological bio-electric system with the purpose of "hacking" into your dreams. Once hacked into your dreams they will torment you causing you to generate fear which they feed from. They are able to feed off an energy generated by our chakras (Qi/Orgone/Prana) as well. This phenomenon is something that seems to be increasingly happening to more people the last few years. Idk if you checked out others previous submissions made in this forum, there are several other accounts that you might relate to. People are experiencing things at night in bed with them that might cause their bed to shake or pulse. People are walking around with a static like feeling that moves around their head or back. The third-eye chakra in the middle of your forehead is a preferred place they like to attach to. The area on the back they like to attach to is behind your heart chakra and is where they tap into it- from your back. I sympathize with you about your family's reaction, its hard for someone not experiencing this to relate. This is part of the awakening and ascension process. I'm from a previously wealthy DC family that came over here to the new world in the 1630s as indentured servants to the Jesuits. I was unaware until recent research that I have a long history of Freemasonry in my family. My ancestors were part of the DC lodge going back to its start in the early 1800s. I suspect my family fell out of favor somehow.  My great-great-grandparents and great-grandfather all died within a few months of each other back in the 1920s when my grandfather was a small boy. I suspect my family was involved in the occult and it normally would have ceremonially delineated from father to son until my grandfather broke this cycle by not having been initiated because he basically became an orphan at an early age. Old wealthy families were often involved in such paranormal practices albeit secretly because sorcery was the military's first black-project and provided long-range intel in times before technology. This knowledge is still wielded by the elite and isn't shared with the masses because of the obvious advantages it creates. The wealthy didn't always have a monopoly on this kind of information but were able to create one by campaigning against witchcraft (Salem). Never lose faith and good luck.   

That all depends on how long it takes someone to figure out they're in control. 

I've seen the spider thing and the tentacle thing, as well.

All of it has been gone now for several years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NinoWhite301

Gone? Or hidden? I experience this phenomenon both tactically and visually. From my observations the beings that surveil me, all exist in a organized cooperation. I have witnessed: Reptoids (various types), Insectoids (various types), short and tall cloaked/hooded beings , short and tall Greys, once some kind of military officer and separately angelic entities and advanced humans. I've heard reference to astral parasites elsewhere on the web and what is most commonly reported are beings mostly devoid of intelligence that are feeding off our energy. The beings that constantly monitor me are very intelligent. They watch me of their own free will. They are able to manipulate me when my defenses are down as I sleep.  I'm very fit, I walk 50-60 miles a week and do pull-ups, dips, push-ups, etc. I don't drink alcohol but I'm a regular marijuana user. Visually when I meditate, I really just close my eyes and silence my mind. I'm able to see an exact replica of my room in the Astral and can watch how various characters will come and go. Most of the time its just one entity, a small insectoid, with large mandibles that pilots a craft that is a big spider. The spider is a mobile lab/vehicle where he sits at a console on a small bridge. At times he will be visited by various entities, the various insectoids seem to be subservient to the larger sized Reptilians. At times when I'm observing the small insectoid at his console I'll see a reptilian eye appear floating in the middle of the room- which tells me that I and the other being are being psychically observed by the eye's owner. They make efforts to mask their activities and presence. When I first awakened to their constant presence I wasn't sure if their intentions were negative, I just would watch them from time to time in my meditations. For awhile I experimented with forcibly removing them, I would attack and fight them. They don't seem to be able to die in the Astral and always sneak back later after a battle and just tip toe around until I notice they're back. I've resisted their nightly feeding by tucking myself under thick blankets/quilts giving them no free skin to "connect" electrically to. When I did that it caused the small insectoid to enlarge himself from his usually smaller shrunken state and walk around on top of me under my blankets until I relented. I've taken the habit of sleeping with a thick skully on my head that gives them less access.  Awhile back (18-24 months ago) I had witnessed these 3 short re-occurring entities that are hooded and cloaked come into my room. These 3 entities almost move in union and have no visible face, they all 3 shot out from under my bed and landed together on the floor. its like they shot out and grew at the same time. These beings climbed on top of my bed with a huge book and started performing what I assume was some kind of magic spell complete with energy shooting from one of the entity's hands onto my bed.   I've seen conflicts break out at times between the various groups of entities. Other times, advanced humans have shown up and fought with them (the presumed negative reptoids and insectoids). Most the time they seem to collaborate on various things (reptoids and insectoids), they can take my room and entangle the location with a spot in their lab where it will appear and be accessible to their wanderings. I have a stand-up desk where I stand with my computer, with my back turned they come behind me and will be messing around at my lower spinal area- like an operator at a switchboard. An odd side note, I experience constipation frequently and a couple weeks ago I had a 5-6 day stretch that was broken by the feeling of a small critter trying to crawl in my ass, I closed my eyes and focused to see in my mind that this entity had shrunk itself and was traveling up my rectum to the blockage and got me moving again. I know how crazy that sounds and its TMI but its relevant info and its the truth. I understand a lot of people's hesitancy to discuss this topic but its definitely being noticed by a segment of the population. Here on this site several accounts have been submitted and I've noticed others discussing this topic on other sites. TPTB have been hiding everything useful and relevant to our existence from us to allow themselves a hierarchical advantage and have devised a lot of distractions to keep the public pre-occupied. Is it possible that humanity is being infiltrated by forces seeking to exploit it? I believe so. I believe the major governments of the world know and are willingly/unwillingly involved. I believe we have the power to liberate ourselves from this test. Don't run from opposition, the faithful run to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twin

As a Christian you have the authority to command the entities, in the name of Jesus, to leave you home and not to return.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NinoWhite301
8 hours ago, Twin said:

As a Christian you have the authority to command the entities, in the name of Jesus, to leave you home and not to return.

I’ve tried before. I’ve also had help from angelic entities when I ask. They’ll grab whatever offender I direct them to (today for example Archangel Michael grabbed the short insectoid and sat him on his shoulders like a toddler might sit) and takes them through a portal. 30 seconds later another portal will open nearby and the insectoid or whoever was removed will come back through sans angel. Just like we have free-will, so do they. The fallen chose to follow Satan, correct? Why would they be stopped from making other choices? Don’t get me wrong there is some system of rules and our free will is likewise supposed to be respected. I think they rather not even be noticed, this didn’t start out as overt contact. I suspect this goes back to the beginning of my incarnation. One time recently I requested a large spider being be removed and this being opened a portal of its own and numerous spiders poured out and began fighting the angels assisting me. The problem is, prior to a couple hundred years ago only a small portion of the population was literate. Those that were  literate usually were the elite or those that served the elite. Who do you think history relied on to disseminate our religious information? Tactically if the elite were serving negative interests secretly would they have passed on helpful or accurate information? Wouldn’t it have served their purposes to distort the Lord’s true message? Prior to 1517 and the Protestant Reformation all “Christian” flavored doctrine disseminated from the Roman Catholic Church. I can tell you they are and have been compromised from the beginning- I believe they’re the “***** of Babylon”. 
I pray nightly before I sleep, I pray daily when I awake. I believe Jesus’s original message was far different than what has been universally presented. The earliest Christians, the Gnostics, lived and believed in a very different system. The church took that message and incrementally changed it over the years. Just like we hear the stories of the early martyrs, once formally organized, the same church made martyrs of the original adherents and replaced them with their loyalists. They had centuries to subvert between Christ’s true message and whatever message they wanted to present as Christ’s. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NinoWhite301
On 7/24/2020 at 12:52 PM, XenoFish said:

Let's just say that hypothetical telepathy exist. You do realize that 99.9% of the human population simply doesn't have the mental focus, willpower, and imagination to affect anyone. Those that do haven't the interest in screwing with people. They have better things to do.

I believe telepathy is achievable by some, the US military has done many studies related to the mechanics of consciousness- including remote viewing. The military’s remote viewing program is headquartered out of Ft. Meade, MD about 15 miles from where I live. I believe TPTB have a vested interest in keeping the masses ignorant to it’s achievable abilities. We would be a lot more difficult to manipulate if we are allowed to reach our true potential. I believe we are the embryonic level of something amazing, i.e., we are godlings. Humanity is on the path to become the God who created us. We are a living paradox. Time isn’t linear in the way we experience it in material reality. If you can visualize instead an expanding loop. What we become far in the future will reach in the past and create itself. We are always plugged into this super-consciousness and it’s up to us to explore and develop that connection.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 hours ago, NinoWhite301 said:

I believe telepathy is achievable by some, the US military has done many studies related to the mechanics of consciousness- including remote viewing. The military’s remote viewing program is headquartered out of Ft. Meade, MD about 15 miles from where I live. I believe TPTB have a vested interest in keeping the masses ignorant to it’s achievable abilities. We would be a lot more difficult to manipulate if we are allowed to reach our true potential. I believe we are the embryonic level of something amazing, i.e., we are godlings. Humanity is on the path to become the God who created us. We are a living paradox. Time isn’t linear in the way we experience it in material reality. If you can visualize instead an expanding loop. What we become far in the future will reach in the past and create itself. We are always plugged into this super-consciousness and it’s up to us to explore and develop that connection.  

Despite all that time and effort not to mention money, the results were nonexistent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NinoWhite301

Check out Russell Targ’s TED talk. The program is still active today. It’s a common refrain that such programs are summarized (once discovered by the public) as yielding no results or it’s said such programs have ended when they haven’t. Prime example AATIP. It was said the program existed between 2007-2012, when in fact it was renamed and continued. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
7 hours ago, NinoWhite301 said:

I’ve tried before. I’ve also had help from angelic entities when I ask. They’ll grab whatever offender I direct them to (today for example Archangel Michael grabbed the short insectoid and sat him on his shoulders like a toddler might sit) and takes them through a portal. 30 seconds later another portal will open nearby and the insectoid or whoever was removed will come back through sans angel. Just like we have free-will, so do they. The fallen chose to follow Satan, correct? Why would they be stopped from making other choices? Don’t get me wrong there is some system of rules and our free will is likewise supposed to be respected. I think they rather not even be noticed, this didn’t start out as overt contact. I suspect this goes back to the beginning of my incarnation. One time recently I requested a large spider being be removed and this being opened a portal of its own and numerous spiders poured out and began fighting the angels assisting me. The problem is, prior to a couple hundred years ago only a small portion of the population was literate. Those that were  literate usually were the elite or those that served the elite. Who do you think history relied on to disseminate our religious information? Tactically if the elite were serving negative interests secretly would they have passed on helpful or accurate information? Wouldn’t it have served their purposes to distort the Lord’s true message? Prior to 1517 and the Protestant Reformation all “Christian” flavored doctrine disseminated from the Roman Catholic Church. I can tell you they are and have been compromised from the beginning- I believe they’re the “***** of Babylon”. 
I pray nightly before I sleep, I pray daily when I awake. I believe Jesus’s original message was far different than what has been universally presented. The earliest Christians, the Gnostics, lived and believed in a very different system. The church took that message and incrementally changed it over the years. Just like we hear the stories of the early martyrs, once formally organized, the same church made martyrs of the original adherents and replaced them with their loyalists. They had centuries to subvert between Christ’s true message and whatever message they wanted to present as Christ’s. 

If you want it to go away, do what I said. 

If you're in love with the phenomena, then nothing is going to work for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
On 7/23/2020 at 5:45 PM, XenoFish said:

Considering you are the most bias person here, why don't you do some actually checking. You know what. I'm done with you. You bore me. I honestly think that you are my biggest waste of time on UM. You never back your claims, never research anything for facts. You believer every single case, even when it's a proven hoax. You are a futile effort. 

He isn’t even close to the most biased person here. In fact he is one of the few who hasn’t completely made up there mind on any given case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

He isn’t even close to the most biased person here. In fact he is one of the few who hasn’t completely made up there mind on any given case. 

You don't pay attention do you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.