Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black blob in my room/bed

UM-Bot

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You don't pay attention do you.

I don’t pay attention? I already know what 90% of people on these are are gonna say before they even say it in their first post. Bias works both ways man. 

He is one of a very small handful here that leaves room for two or more perspectives. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t pay attention? I already know what 90% of people on these are are gonna say before they even say it in their first post. Bias works both ways man. 

He is one of a very small handful here that leaves room for two or more perspectives. 

You keep thinking that. 

I really don’t know what’s funny about it. It’s the absolute truth. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

You keep thinking that. 

It’s not a question of thought. It’s just the truth. 

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It’s not a question of thought. It’s just the truth. 

Doubt it. Because I've never seen him not claim something is paranormal, even known frauds. 

• Like 1

In religion there are several forms of mysticism (Kabballah, Bridal mysticism, Sufism, etc). They all teach the same thing but in a different way.

Lets divide the universe into two - ourselves and everything else (which is God). If we go with the Bridal mysticism approach then those two parts are husband and wife. They are supposed to form a union with each other where they look after each other. So we need to look after and take care of God. We do this by seeing the pleasure in the world and showing appreciate towards God for it.

I have noticed weird things happen when doing this. Like hearing someone in the other room when they arent there. Weird coincidences as well.

Edited by Cookie Monster

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Doubt it. Because I've never seen him not claim something is paranormal, even known frauds. 

He puts odds on it, as you already know. Leaving room for other possibilities. Can’t say the same for nearly any skeptic here. It’s almost always 100% not paranormal. I’m not even sure I should use the word almost. 

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just seems odd to call one of the few people here who leave open possibilities as the most biased person here. Many here are dead set against anything ever being paranormal. Is that not even more biased?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

He puts odds on it, as you already know. Leaving room for other possibilities. Can’t say the same for nearly any skeptic here. It’s almost always 100% not paranormal. I’m not even sure I should use the word almost. 

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just seems odd to call one of the few people here who leave open possibilities as the most biased person here. Many here are dead set against anything ever being paranormal. Is that not even more biased?

What's the point of putting odd on something when he chooses to ignore anything that contradicts his assumptions? 

You give me factual, tested and verified paranormal. Which would obviously make the headlines. Then my opinions would change. 

56 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What's the point of putting odd on something when he chooses to ignore anything that contradicts his assumptions? 

Even though you're not trying to, it's stunning how well you confirm the posts of @preacherman76 in this conversation. It's almost like you are setting him up to look correct, but you are being serious (although I doubt you REALLY believe yourself and are smart enough to know the game you are playing).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Divasnana54: The only thing that I can think of at the moment for you is to put salt in front of your door entrance at your house. Put salt in front of each outside door. Then, sprinkle salt in each and every room in your house. Also, you need to burn some sage in your house.

This purifies your household and gets rid of the negativity in your home. The salt gets rid of the evil, especially spirits. Also put salt all around your entire home(the outside of it), creating a salt trail.

As far as the salt goes, my mom and I were both schooled by an old Native American medicine man regarding the salt. The medicine man was like over a century old at the time. It protected our home and saved everyone when the house eventually burned down. We had a house of various spirits. I hope that this helps.

• 7 months later...

On 7/24/2020 at 5:24 PM, NinoWhite301 said:

You are experiencing what is called an entity attachment. The LBRP is only a temporary fix and its performance most likely will be daily. I have had similar experiences myself that are ongoing as well. I've done quite a bit of research on the topic and have found numerous similarities in the experiences of others. The entity I experience is spider-like but I have heard of others experiencing things with tentacles. I'm of the belief that we are living in the end-times and I believe it is mentioned in Revelation that as we come closer to the End the veils/barriers that surround our realm will thin and demonic energies/entities crossing through will increasingly happen. These beings are from the astral realm or 4th dimension, which is a larger more complete plane of existence that surrounds our own. I'm what is described as clairsentient- the psychic ability to perceive/see beyond our physical reality. These entities are partially electromagnetic in nature. Perhaps as you lay in bed and this entity positions itself over your head/face/neck you feel a mild electric jolt? It's tapping into your neurological bio-electric system with the purpose of "hacking" into your dreams. Once hacked into your dreams they will torment you causing you to generate fear which they feed from. They are able to feed off an energy generated by our chakras (Qi/Orgone/Prana) as well. This phenomenon is something that seems to be increasingly happening to more people the last few years. Idk if you checked out others previous submissions made in this forum, there are several other accounts that you might relate to. People are experiencing things at night in bed with them that might cause their bed to shake or pulse. People are walking around with a static like feeling that moves around their head or back. The third-eye chakra in the middle of your forehead is a preferred place they like to attach to. The area on the back they like to attach to is behind your heart chakra and is where they tap into it- from your back. I sympathize with you about your family's reaction, its hard for someone not experiencing this to relate. This is part of the awakening and ascension process. I'm from a previously wealthy DC family that came over here to the new world in the 1630s as indentured servants to the Jesuits. I was unaware until recent research that I have a long history of Freemasonry in my family. My ancestors were part of the DC lodge going back to its start in the early 1800s. I suspect my family fell out of favor somehow.  My great-great-grandparents and great-grandfather all died within a few months of each other back in the 1920s when my grandfather was a small boy. I suspect my family was involved in the occult and it normally would have ceremonially delineated from father to son until my grandfather broke this cycle by not having been initiated because he basically became an orphan at an early age. Old wealthy families were often involved in such paranormal practices albeit secretly because sorcery was the military's first black-project and provided long-range intel in times before technology. This knowledge is still wielded by the elite and isn't shared with the masses because of the obvious advantages it creates. The wealthy didn't always have a monopoly on this kind of information but were able to create one by campaigning against witchcraft (Salem). Never lose faith and good luck.   

paragraphs. it'll be easier to read and follow.

• Thanks 1

It is Nyarlathotep, who in antique and shadowy Khem , ever took the form of man.

See the source image

Edited by Hammerclaw

On 7/25/2020 at 5:54 PM, Twin said:

As a Christian you have the authority to command the entities, in the name of Jesus, to leave you home and not to return.

That is what @GlitterRose was talking about.  You use your belief system to empower yourself  to banish what ever non-physical your belief system has created.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

You use your belief system to empower yourself  to banish what ever non-physical your belief system has created.

People haunt themselves. 

• Like 3

Black blob in my room/bed

No one can educate nor should you spend time convincing the non-believer i.e.., career skeptic of what you witnessed or experienced being real.   You know what you saw when you saw it. 

The black blob, mist, orb, lava floating shape shifting form knows the belief of both skeptic and believer.  A case can be made that individuals that experience these type of phenomena's are both susceptible and open minded to such encounters.  Things in their life (be it good, or bad) has placed them in direct path of the entity in question.  

both skeptic and believer could combine their IQ and they'd still not come close to the IQ, tenacity, mental wherewithal of the entity in question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

On 7/25/2020 at 6:54 PM, Twin said:

As a Christian you have the authority to command the entities, in the name of Jesus, to leave you home and not to return.

You are so very right.   I have called on the name of Jesus many times and have always had success in attaining peace.

• Like 1