Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Black blob in my room/bed

37 posts in this topic

preacherman76
14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You don't pay attention do you.

I don’t pay attention? I already know what 90% of people on these are are gonna say before they even say it in their first post. Bias works both ways man. 

He is one of a very small handful here that leaves room for two or more perspectives. 

• Haha 2

XenoFish
3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t pay attention? I already know what 90% of people on these are are gonna say before they even say it in their first post. Bias works both ways man. 

He is one of a very small handful here that leaves room for two or more perspectives. 

You keep thinking that. 

preacherman76

I really don’t know what’s funny about it. It’s the absolute truth. 

preacherman76
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

You keep thinking that. 

It’s not a question of thought. It’s just the truth. 

XenoFish
8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It’s not a question of thought. It’s just the truth. 

Doubt it. Because I've never seen him not claim something is paranormal, even known frauds. 

• Like 1

Cookie Monster
Posted (edited)

In religion there are several forms of mysticism (Kabballah, Bridal mysticism, Sufism, etc). They all teach the same thing but in a different way.

Lets divide the universe into two - ourselves and everything else (which is God). If we go with the Bridal mysticism approach then those two parts are husband and wife. They are supposed to form a union with each other where they look after each other. So we need to look after and take care of God. We do this by seeing the pleasure in the world and showing appreciate towards God for it.

I have noticed weird things happen when doing this. Like hearing someone in the other room when they arent there. Weird coincidences as well.

Edited by Cookie Monster

preacherman76
2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Doubt it. Because I've never seen him not claim something is paranormal, even known frauds. 

He puts odds on it, as you already know. Leaving room for other possibilities. Can’t say the same for nearly any skeptic here. It’s almost always 100% not paranormal. I’m not even sure I should use the word almost. 

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just seems odd to call one of the few people here who leave open possibilities as the most biased person here. Many here are dead set against anything ever being paranormal. Is that not even more biased?

• Like 1

XenoFish
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

He puts odds on it, as you already know. Leaving room for other possibilities. Can’t say the same for nearly any skeptic here. It’s almost always 100% not paranormal. I’m not even sure I should use the word almost. 

Not that there is anything wrong with that, just seems odd to call one of the few people here who leave open possibilities as the most biased person here. Many here are dead set against anything ever being paranormal. Is that not even more biased?

What's the point of putting odd on something when he chooses to ignore anything that contradicts his assumptions? 

You give me factual, tested and verified paranormal. Which would obviously make the headlines. Then my opinions would change. 

papageorge1
56 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What's the point of putting odd on something when he chooses to ignore anything that contradicts his assumptions? 

Even though you're not trying to, it's stunning how well you confirm the posts of @preacherman76 in this conversation. It's almost like you are setting him up to look correct, but you are being serious (although I doubt you REALLY believe yourself and are smart enough to know the game you are playing).

King-Galaxius

Divasnana54: The only thing that I can think of at the moment for you is to put salt in front of your door entrance at your house. Put salt in front of each outside door. Then, sprinkle salt in each and every room in your house. Also, you need to burn some sage in your house.

This purifies your household and gets rid of the negativity in your home. The salt gets rid of the evil, especially spirits. Also put salt all around your entire home(the outside of it), creating a salt trail.

As far as the salt goes, my mom and I were both schooled by an old Native American medicine man regarding the salt. The medicine man was like over a century old at the time. It protected our home and saved everyone when the house eventually burned down. We had a house of various spirits. I hope that this helps.