Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People with Positive and Negative Vibes

TigerBright19

When a friend or family member is in a bad mood and they use an electrical device it either breaks or jams, is glitchy or slow.  This makes their mood even worse and the device almost acts like a living entity and responds negatively with their mood, but when someone is in a very good mood everything works properly, and even faster and better than normal.  Is this just a trick of the mind, or is there an energy released from the human body which can be positive or negative which makes the electrical appliance respond in different ways?  Do humans emit electrical ions which affects technology?  Can anyone else relate to having experienced or seen positive and negative vibes in humans which affects electrical devices?

• Like 1

This should be in the psychic section. And the answer is no, our emf is too weak to affect anything. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

When a friend or family member is in a bad mood and they use an electrical device it either breaks or jams, is glitchy or slow.  This makes their mood even worse and the device almost acts like a living entity and responds negatively with their mood, but when someone is in a very good mood everything works properly, and even faster and better than normal.  Is this just a trick of the mind, or is there an energy released from the human body which can be positive or negative which makes the electrical appliance respond in different ways?  Do humans emit electrical ions which affects technology?  Can anyone else relate to having experienced or seen positive and negative vibes in humans which affects electrical devices?

Nope.  It's just your attitude - if you are 'up', little things won't be a problem and you'll forget them.  When down, everything will annoy you, plus you'll get clumsy thru anger, and of course remember every little thing.  Basic psychology.  If you genuinely and accurately diarise things, you'll see that the 'effect' isn't really there.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Can anyone else relate to having experienced or seen positive and negative vibes in humans which affects electrical devices?

I don't think it has anything to do with being negative, and it's nothing intentional.

My mom was 99.98% positive, but she killed every wall clock I put in her room!

Edited by acute
Tabulation. (Ooh, that's a good word)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

If you genuinely and accurately diarise things, you'll see that the 'effect' isn't really there.

Whatever the thinker thinks, the prover proves. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Both.  We do have an electrical field.   I think we can affect certain types of technology.  I don't wear a watch because they only work a day or a week then are unfixable.

I have walked past a computer monitor (in the olden days) and it caught on fire.  The monitor was on it's last legs but me walking past should not have cause it to catch on fire.  It wasn't a coincidence because none of the old monitors worked for me, but when the boss finally figured out it was less expensive to buy new monitors for $400.00 than to fix the same old monitors 3 or 4 times for $200.00 each I had no more problems.

https://www.newsmax.com/health/dr-brownstein/electrocardiogram-brain-pain-emotions/2019/12/03/id/944329/

https://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/systems/circulatory/heart4.htm

https://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/systems/nervous-system/human-body-make-electricity.htm

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, acute said:

I don't think it has anything to do with being negative, and it's nothing intentional.

My mom was 99. 98% positive, but she killed every wall clock I put in her room!

I used to have to buy a new alarm clock for my younger daughter about every 6 to 9 months.  And she killed phones that quickly too.  Land line phones.  When she wanted a cell phone she was old enough to buy it herself but she goes through them, even iPhones don't last for her.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Both.  We do have an electrical field.   I think we can affect certain types of technology.  I don't wear a watch because they only work a day or a week then are unfixable.

I have walked past a computer monitor (in the olden days) and it caught on fire.  The monitor was on it's last legs but me walking past should not have cause it to catch on fire.  It wasn't a coincidence because none of the old monitors worked for me, but when the boss finally figured out it was less expensive to buy new monitors for $400.00 than to fix the same old monitors 3 or 4 times for $200.00 each I had no more problems.

https://www.newsmax.com/health/dr-brownstein/electrocardiogram-brain-pain-emotions/2019/12/03/id/944329/

https://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/systems/circulatory/heart4.htm

https://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/systems/nervous-system/human-body-make-electricity.htm

Okay, since I 'like' you I'm willing to give you the benefit of a doubt. However, by all extents and purposes I should be a god. 

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Okay, since I 'like' you I'm willing to give you the benefit of a doubt. However, by all extents and purposes I should be a god. 

We all should be.  But we don't think we are.  New technology does not act up around me like the old tubes and big motherboards did.  As for the watches, I still have no clue why they don't like me.  Even the crystal watches on a necklace would not work for me.  I noticed my older daughter was able to wear a watch after she got reiki attunements, but the trip home from that class (700 miles) the car's speedometer buzzed and the needle pegged back and forth.  I stopped at my brother's to see if he could fix it and my daughter got out and walked the rest of the way home (a block), and then there was nothing wrong with the speedometer.  So, I know it was her, but I have no clue why.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

We all should be.  But we don't think we are.  New technology does not act up around me like the old tubes and big motherboards did.  As for the watches, I still have no clue why they don't like me.  Even the crystal watches on a necklace would not work for me.  I noticed my older daughter was able to wear a watch after she got reiki attunements, but the trip home from that class (700 miles) the car's speedometer buzzed and the needle pegged back and forth.  I stopped at my brother's to see if he could fix it and my daughter got out and walked the rest of the way home (a block), and then there was nothing wrong with the speedometer.  So, I know it was her, but I have no clue why.

The thing is, if I gave into belief. As in the belief that my experiences were real. Some of you pale in comparison to what I've done and seen. But I do not want to be crazy. Because only crazy people believe in those things.

• Like 3

I can't wear a watch long either.  I have stopped a watch on my wrist twice out of an startled response.  We are an energy being.  Everything, in my opinion, that breathes emits energy.  I could give you a couple ideas that might be fun to check out.  Does the electrical anomalies happen more in damp weather, is your daughter wearing a grounded shoe.  Static electricity should be fun for family entertainment.  In that case would a dryer sheet rubbed in her hands or on her clothes before getting into the car.  Maybe.  How about dampening her hair. Would the wet hold the static together?  Hey curious minds want to know and are not afraid to ask. 

• Like 1

A few skeptical / scientific comments might be in order.  Yes, our bodies do use and emit electrical energy (and can be electrostatically charged up), but we are normally talking TINY amounts thereof, that would not be sufficient to cause some of the dramatic claims being made here.  And we do understand the types and intensity (or lack thereof) of those EMFs...

Our bodies also secrete sweat, which usually ranges from about pH4.5 to 7.  That means it is slightly-to-reasonably acidic, and it can affect watches, phones, cameras etc by wicking into any little crevices..  Other secretions or medical conditions can cause imbalances that may be alkaline, and also there are many dissolved chemicals in those secretions, so various chemical reactions and corrosion can easily occur.  Eg, I can't wear silver.. it rapidly goes dark...

Lastly, coincidences DO (in fact, MUST) happen... so the fact that you are near some odd happening, just means you were near some odd happening.. 'Things' happen every second and minute of every day, and in the absence of actual causal evidence, it's not really enough to say that something must be related or caused by something else.

So, yes, don't be afraid to ask, and don't be afraid to offer suggestions.. but also.. don't ignore the explanations that aren't mystical... 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I also kill watches and autistic people interfere with radio reception. 

• Like 2

Does air pressure / body temperature also play a role e.g. people with arthritis can tell when it is about to rain because they feel the air pressure change when the weather becomes overcast, similar to people who can feel a storm coming when they feel a headache / migraine coming on.

Edited by TigerBright19

2 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

Does air pressure / body temperature also play a role e.g. people with arthritis can tell when it is about to rain because they feel the air pressure change when the weather becomes overcast, similar to people who can feel a storm coming when they feel a headache / migraine coming on.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/storm-scents-smell-rain/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Piney said:

I also kill watches and autistic people interfere with radio reception. 

I had never heard that.  It could make sense if there is some kind of extra or chaotic type brain activity.  I think many people who experience this just have larger energy fields.  An acquaintance taught my girls how to "see how big people's angel wings  are" by using dowsing rods.  Having someone stand 10 feet away with their back to you, then you walk towards them until the rods open.  That indicates how large their "angel wings"/energy field is.  Both my girls had huge fields.  I had to start 15 feet back and about 10 feet away from my oldest daughter the rods opened.  It was about 7 feet for the younger one.  The younger one had a friend (I think they were 9) who was already on aderlol for "attention deficit" and the rods did not open until about 1 foot away.  My daughter said "she  must be scared because she has her wings wrapped around her".  That made sense to me.  Her family was mess, father, who was the caretaker was a schizophrenic who managed because he knew he had to take care of the kids.  He was actually a very kind man, just could not keep in the regular world with everyone else. The wife  was always stressed and drank too much.  I don't think "attention deficit" was the right diagnosis for that girl.

My daughter said that if I were a kid today I would have been diagnosed as autistic.  Her youngest son has that diagnosis and he and I have similar ways of thinking about things.  Precision is required when talking to us.  Well, I am old enough that I do understand slang and metaphor, but I will never have a handle on acronyms because I know too many words.  What manifested to the world for me was called OCD when I was young.  (adult, that did not even exist when I was a kid)

• Like 2