Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The government has recovered UFO debris

I swear you're trying to be a modern day Nostradamus with your vague (and I'm being extremely generous there) references and non-sensical drivel. Nostradamus had an excuse though as the risk of being accused of witchcraft or heresy was very real in the 16th century and the consequences would have been catastrophic for him. I'm not sure what your excuse is.

You don't seem to have quite got the hang of quatrains yet either so here's a useful link: Nostradamus quatrain generator. I'm sure whatever comes out will be of as much sense as your inane ramblings.

• Like 4

Raptor witness, don't quote me unless you're going to debate what I say.  TROLL.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2020 at 10:15 AM, Raptor Witness said:

The Pentagon has no choice but to finally admit that they have little power in the face of the army gathering against their nation.

This was stated plainly, well before the operations began, including how to avoid the crisis. 

To say that this evolved machinery is about religion, is nonsense, it’s really about ownership. 

The simple minded always want to scream “religion” when presented with evidence that the Earth actually belongs to Someone. How dare someone make that argument in a thread about evidence of higher technological powers.

This has nothing to do with religion, but if it makes you feel better, go ahead and hang your head on that, however the pointed targeting will continue.

What evidence have you presented that the Earth is owned by someone?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

We finally agreed on something ChrLzs. RW is nuts. 

Are you just realizing that?    Sorry for the laugh but it is funny to state something that has been so obvious for a long time, it just hit me as hilarious, thanks, I needed it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Are you just realizing that?    Sorry for the laugh but it is funny to state something that has been so obvious for a long time, it just hit me as hilarious, thanks, I needed it.

Oh no, I’ve known it for years lol. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jaded1 said:

I swear you're trying to be a modern day Nostradamus with your vague (and I'm being extremely generous there) references and non-sensical drivel. Nostradamus had an excuse though as the risk of being accused of witchcraft or heresy was very real in the 16th century and the consequences would have been catastrophic for him. I'm not sure what your excuse is.

You don't seem to have quite got the hang of quatrains yet either so here's a useful link: Nostradamus quatrain generator. I'm sure whatever comes out will be of as much sense as your inane ramblings.

A witness is different than a prophet, although they share some similarities, I don’t think this thread is the appropriate place to discuss the differences.

My life has been threatened several times by a third party. The remedies available to a witness are different than a prophet. That’s one of the major differences.

We can argue the semantics, but I think I’ve been far more plainly spoken than the Pentagon has, regarding their acquisition and familiarity with alien technology.

The key thing to understand, is that there is a territorial dispute, and the Earth becomes a battleground. It should come as no surprise that both sides will seem alien to us. 

The nature of the weapon, was pretty plain. You would have to be familiar with the entire body my work here, to recognize the importance of “the sun setting on the West.” The key word was “on.”

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.

...... Like fingers on a rocky shoal, ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

Edited December 10, 2019 by Raptor Witness

14 minutes ago, Trelane said:

^ This guy is full of it. Like completely full of it.

When you start mixing angels, UFOs, prophets, conspiracies and bible quotes, the time has come to get help from the nearest psychiatric clinic.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Engineering a living planet requires command of the elements.

Engineering a Lamborghini requires manipulation of the elements.

So which category does this UFO debris fall under?

The simple minded will argue that they only believe in manipulation of the elements, because they have yet to imagine command, beyond religious or fictional “fairytales.” They refuse to believe in what they have not yet accomplished, recognizing only what “men” have accomplished. Hence the limitations of humanism as a belief system.

Men resurrect cars everyday, so is it really that big a stretch to imagine resurrecting an organism?

Cursing a fig tree is the opposite of resurrection, but more importantly a clue to what we are dealing with, from an engineering standpoint.

The story is identical to finding UFO debris, and not being able to make heads or tails of the engineering.

A promise of better engineering comes with examples, on both sides of the conflict. 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2020 at 1:48 PM, Raptor Witness said:

I guess “withers” wasn’t plain English enough for the UFO Walkie-talkie folks.

Source- https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/07/30/896714437/3-months-of-hell-u-s-economys-worst-quarter-ever?t=1596505208039

As a witness for the true Owner of the Earth, my job is to speak the truth to power. Like the fig tree, it “withers,” and this was before the crisis was announced by the “WHO.”

a raptor?

On 8/4/2020 at 1:48 PM, Raptor Witness said:

My credibility isn’t in question. The target, however, is having some serious problems with the truth. They can’t seem to stop “withering.”

I speak the King’s English plain enough for the Gardener, and If that’s not enough to make you buckle your seatbelt’s, then enjoy the antigravity, inter-dimensional ride.

The English have a Queen, sweetie. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

a raptor?

The English have a Queen, sweetie. 

As all decent countries do.... :D

Oh and our next one will be a (former) Aussie.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Engineering a living planet requires command of the elements.

Prove it.