Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Cursed' rock returned to Colorado Parks Dept

Still Waters

An individual who was gifted a rock that was stolen from a park in Colorado recently sent the object back to state officials in the hopes of shedding what they believe is a curse attached to the pilfered item. According to a local media report, the curious package was mailed to the Southeast Regional office of the Colorado Parks and Wildlife, who shared the odd tale on social media. Accompanying the small red rock in question was a short note which explained the person's plight.

"Someone brought this home to me three years ago. Bad things been happening ever since," they wrote.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/video-cursed-rock-returned-to-colorado-parks-department/

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/07/21/cursed-rock-colorado-park-mailed-back-bad-things-souvenir/

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That's the rock that got Trump elected... 

~

Why do people do this?? Ugh.

I'm more amazed by the letter on lined paper written by hand. I mean, who doesn't type correspondence these days?

Obviously it was an older person, as most kids today can only print in block letters.

On 7/26/2020 at 7:30 PM, simplybill said:

I sometimes curse rocks when I stub my toe on them.

So most lego blocks are probably cursed...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There is supposed to be a haunted park in Denver. This isn't from Bodie,California. Same thing happends to people who take rocks from there. And in Hawaii, think it's Mana Loa volcano, sacred to the Hawaiian goddess Pele. I'd never do this, but I'd at least try to leave something.Like some sort of coin, and maybe bury it,te;lling the spirits thank you for an amazing place. I am giving you a gift for the rock I am taking for a souvenir to remind me of the joy you have brought me.