Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET will have to accept Christ to enter Heaven

Eldorado

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

jesus-was-an-extraterrestrial.jpg

So he's stuck in Limbo, then.  And his dad can't get him out!!!   How dare Rep. Strickland split up the Holy Family.  So now Limbo's like one of the US's border internment camps.  Should've seen it coming.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Isn't that a bit presumptuous? We know nothing about "God's" plan for other planets and their inhabitants. Maybe they never "fell" like humanity or maybe they all get their own Jesus (Jesuses? Jesi?) and the Christian god is currently busy incarnating on each and every one of them. That's why bad things happen to good people, Yahweh is busy incarnating on other planets and dying for their sins?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Imagine his surprise when he learns the old testament states heaven is space and the celestial objects in it.  The book of Mormon also states the righteous are reborn into stars.  :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

Imagine his surprise when he learns the old testament states heaven is space and the celestial objects in it.  The book of Mormon also states the righteous are reborn into stars.  :lol:

I thought the Mormons get their own planets in the afterlife where they and they become the new god and give birth to new civilizations with their goddess wives?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

I thought the Mormons get their own planets in the afterlife where they and they become the new god and give birth to new civilizations with their goddess wives?

Maybe they become a star and watch over planets?

3 hours ago, The Wistman said:

Really?  I thought angels were ET's.   :huh:

Sure.  They seeded us here and will come back someday.  Let's just hope they don't come to harvest ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Orphalesion said:

I think that's their belief.  The gentleman from Tejas was speaking of Christ, though.  Mormons aren't exactly "Christians" in the traditional sense.  :) 

• Thanks 1

I would laugh, but people actually spend time thinking this stuff up. Now my question is. What would we do for eternity?  Christians think all the fun stuff is a sin.  will we all be like barbies and GI joes, with nothing down there?  do we still have to go to church on sunday and will there be football?  I mean, the more I think about it, I would rather be in cleveland.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Can you imagine being that deluded? I'm sure some.of you absolutely can.

Just a couple of comments.  Being an American, he can believe anything he wants to as long as he doesn't attempt to force it on others.  Also, his opinion is all he shared.  I don't think he was trying to get a bill passed or anything.  Believe it or not, the majority of we human-type beings believe in a Creator and an afterlife.  The difference I've observed over the years is that most believers may think nonbelievers are misguided but most of the more "vocal" nonbelievers, think of us as "less" in intelligence.  Less in credibility and often they even assume we're mental.  Engaging in such judgments of strangers is too much of a drain for most of us.  We actually have lives.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, and then said:

Just a couple of comments.  Being an American, he can believe anything he wants to as long as he doesn't attempt to force it on others.  Also, his opinion is all he shared.  I don't think he was trying to get a bill passed or anything.  Believe it or not, the majority of we human-type beings believe in a Creator and an afterlife.  The difference I've observed over the years is that most believers may think nonbelievers are misguided but most of the more "vocal" nonbelievers, think of us as "less" in intelligence.  Less in credibility and often they even assume we're mental.  Engaging in such judgments of strangers is too much of a drain for most of us.  We actually have lives.

I can't be bothered to read anything you said

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

14 hours ago, Eldorado said:

"Texas Republican State Rep. Jonathan Stickland issued a warning Friday, likely a response to a Wednesday New York Times article that quotes an astrophysicist and consultant to the Pentagon saying the U.S. is in possession of “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

"If aliens exist, Stickland declared, they will have to embrace Jesus Christ if they want to get into heaven."

Full report at "the new civil rights movement" dot com: Link

Huff Post: Link

"Off-world vehicles not made on this earth" on here (UM): Link

What concerns me the most about the aliens must accept our religion comment, is the potential for fundy aliens to turn up and forcefully convert us to their faith.

• Haha 3

@Eldorado and @third_eye

You laugh, but thats what my people (the Brits) and several other European nations did to the Americas. For God and country etc

• Haha 2

Personally, I think that not everyone considers what "God's" purpose, reasoning, or ability to manifest himself throughout the universe might entail. The means of manifestation, the simultaneity of the manifestations and/or their locations throughout the universe would be his to decide according to his own purpose(s). Many don't understand that He would be willing to take full responsibility for all evil that manifests itself anywhere in the universe. Or that he could have a plan to understand and experience the consequences of that evil in such a manner that he also has full authority and ability to forgive the "Karmic" debts anyone incurs as a result of their "sins" against others or the laws of righteousness. They may not understand forgiveness can be obtained once they understand his love and willingness to do so. No one is forced to accept his offer, and individuals are free to learn their lessons through the Karmic process as long as they want to.

I think individuals can become "one" with God but not everyone may understand what that means (including me). But I think it could include individualization of God in different areas to accomplish the mind, will, and purposes he may have for those areas.

Just because Christ could manifest as Jesus on our world, doesn't mean that there couldn't be other manifestations of the one true universal, infinite, eternal Spirit elsewhere. To think this is impossible smacks of narrow-mindedness to me. And no, I don't think its the same individual going around saying "How many times do I have to friggin' do this?". Being one with God isn't limited to just one individual manifestation of the same individual.

I'm not sure if I'm getting the concept across, but hope it may help some folks get the idea.

Just some of my thoughts.

Sojo

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eldorado said:

"If aliens exist, Stickland declared, they will have to embrace Jesus Christ if they want to get into heaven."

I thought E.T. Was too busy just trying to phone home!

Forget embracing anyone. Where’s AT&T when you need it?!?!?!

Edited by Stubbly_Dooright
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Sojo said:

I'm not sure if I'm getting the concept across, but hope it may help some folks get the idea.

Perfectly.

N.A.s and Asians are Pan-theistic so we are all one with "God", the Living Universe. We just don't personify it or give it gender. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

15 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

If you are looking for moronic statements, you will find Congressional Representatives from Texas provide a nearly inexhaustible source.

And still not nearly as deep a well as that of NY and Minnesota.

12 hours ago, and then said:

Engaging in such judgments of strangers is too much of a drain for most of us. 

The politician is engaged in judgments of Aliens.  You don't see the irony?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3