Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET will have to accept Christ to enter Heaven

Eldorado

4 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

And still not nearly as deep a well as that of NY and Minnesota.

Wouldn't know about that.  I grew up in Texas.  You may only know the stuff that makes the national news.  I used to watch the local TV news every night before there was CNN and FOX.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I would LMAO if the aliens replied to his face that he is not a christian, because they had a team investigating Jesus and Stickland doesnt follow his rules.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I can't be bothered to read anything you said

Well, at least you didn't feel the need to flame me.  That's an improvement. :w00t:  I actually ignore a few here because there just isn't any common ground but you never know who else might read it and benefit.  

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 4:05 PM, Orphalesion said:

Isn't that a bit presumptuous? We know nothing about "God's" plan for other planets and their inhabitants.

I actually agree with this.  Christians, by default have accepted scripture about Christ as a command.  He said He was the only way to the Father so I understand what the Representative was probably thinking but the Bible gives no detailed knowledge of any extraterrestrial creations of His.  

Most Christians I know seem to think the Bible applies to ONLY humans on Earth, and God had totally different plans with other worlds and their possible lifeforms. He sent Jesus specifically to allow humans to repent and gain entrance to Heaven.
Interestingly, most of them also believe in aliens, because, why would God create such a huge universe to leave it empty? However, they don't believe in alien visitors, usually. But, maybe I just know mostly weird people.

I also know a few Christians that believe the Bible only applies to believers and no one else, and that God alone decides who believes. These people scare me for various reasons.

I'd venture to say that any species with sentience and a limited lifespan, also has some sort of ideology about creation and afterlife. Maybe they've abandoned organized religion (or never even had it), but the ideas would persist till the solid undeniable answers are found, if they ever are.

I'm fine with this guys comment, however delusional it is. As long as his lawmaking practices remain for the people and not for his God. Sadly though, people like him do usually insist that everyone lives in the same manner they do.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2020 at 5:24 AM, Eldorado said:

"Texas Republican State Rep. Jonathan Stickland issued a warning Friday, likely a response to a Wednesday New York Times article that quotes an astrophysicist and consultant to the Pentagon saying the U.S. is in possession of “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

"If aliens exist, Stickland declared, they will have to embrace Jesus Christ if they want to get into heaven."

Full report at "the new civil rights movement" dot com: Link

Huff Post: Link

"Off-world vehicles not made on this earth" on here (UM): Link

That's the most ignorant and foolhardy thing I even heard another member of the Human Race open their mouth and say. :lol:I have no idea how a representative of our government could say something like this whether publicly or privately. My comments are not designed to insult anyone's religious beliefs, and I also do not believe that we are alone in the Universe. The reason I have made these comments are because there is a possibility that the very aliens he is talking about could be Gods Angles or God himself. :yes:

I know many will see my comments as foolish or silly because many believe that in the true sense God doesn't exist. While I am one of them, I also do not dismiss the possibility of anything until it is proven scientifically to be impossible. Unlike the Republican from Texas who's simple minded comment brands him as to delusional and incompetent fulfill his assigned duties as a representative of any state within our Government. This is not do to his religious beliefs, it is completely do to inability to see things outside the little box he thinks within which out dated.;)

JIMO

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

@Eldorado and @third_eye

You laugh, but thats what my people (the Brits) and several other European nations did to the Americas. For God and country etc

Thats exactly why we kicked you people out, because of your God and Country,  that was the best thing colonists could have ever done, which by the was so very easy to do!!!;):D

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

well of course theyre christian, or whatever they call their version of Jesus. Jesus is universal truth.... they are way more advanced and probably figured out how to go back and forth between the place where God is and this universe....which would preclude any contact with us since then everyone would have to believe in God and we are supposed to have free will to believe in him. If he was suddenly  "here" we would have no choice.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

well of course theyre christian, or whatever they call their version of Jesus. Jesus is universal truth.... they are way more advanced and probably figured out how to go back and forth between the place where God is and this universe....which would preclude any contact with us since then everyone would have to believe in God and we are supposed to have free will to believe in him. If he was suddenly  "here" we would have no choice.

A human sacrifice to our blood thirsty god is universal truth.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

"I KNEW they had to be Christian!"

"Indeed we are! We follow the enlightened words of the Eternal Prophet Joseph Smith from his divine palace on the Planet Kolob!"

"...MOTHER****ER!"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

A human sacrifice to our blood thirsty god is universal truth.

do you always look at history through modern glasses?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

do you always look at history through modern glasses?

The Crucifixion is modern?  You better put on your glasses.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

"I KNEW they had to be Christian!"

"Indeed we are! We follow the enlightened words of the Eternal Prophet Joseph Smith from his divine palace on the Planet Kolob!"

"...MOTHER****ER!"

I am only a lowly Lamanite who was darkened for killing the Righteous Nephites and then not accepting the Jesus Bunny for my heartburn........:unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If there were aliens who had the tech to make it here, telling them what they had to believe would be like an ant kicking an elephant. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, GlitterRose said:

If there were aliens who had the tech to make it here, telling them what they had to believe would be like an ant kicking an elephant. 

"Look at the monkey's talk." Said Glorp as he readied the second probe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, pbarosso said:

What if the aliens had created us just because they could and we are nothing more than a science experiment to them. Maybe they gave us "religion" just to see what would happen.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Maybe they gave us "religion" just to see what would happen.

Or as a cruel joke. :lol:

• Like 2

On 7/25/2020 at 7:40 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Alien Jesus

This isn't aimed specifically at you or other ESL speakers; but; to those who abide the Dogma of Webster.

There can be no saviour without 'u'.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

The Crucifixion is modern?  You better put on your glasses.

dont be coy, your reference to a sacrifice to a blood thirsty god is the crucifiction. it is said to have happened 2000 years ago. ***thats the history part***  the modern glasses part is the non-ability to see it in context, as in how the people of the day viewed it. Back in the day, that sort of thing was par for the course. gods demanded sacrifice. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

dont be coy, your reference to a sacrifice to a blood thirsty god is the crucifiction. it is said to have happened 2000 years ago. ***thats the history part***  the modern glasses part is the non-ability to see it in context, as in how the people of the day viewed it. Back in the day, that sort of thing was par for the course. gods demanded sacrifice. 

People of the day didn't see it as a sacrifice?  bull****.

There is nothing universal about your dead man-god.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I bet this guy also thinks ET would  have to be a Republican. ...to get into heaven?  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

People of the day didn't see it as a sacrifice?  bull****.

There is nothing universal about your dead man-god.

who said people of the day didnt see it as a sacrifice? how did you infer that? 

there is nothing universal? so wait, let me see. you dont think "loving your neighbor as yourself" or "love yourself"  is universal? forgiveness isnt universal? loving your enemies isnt universal?

what kind of twisted universe do you think this is?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lightly said:

I bet this guy also thinks ET would  have to be a Republican. ...to get into heaven?  

more likely a republican than a twisted evil democrat who allows the murder of babies while in their mothers womb. ET is watching right now as democrats divide us and conquer us with their evil agenda. democrats have lost the moral battle so until they decide to stop thinking killing babies is a good idea, i wont even debate one. I mean why even waste the time? they are morally corrupt. SOOOOO ET would definitely be more advanced and know how to practice safe sex and not need abortions anyway. im sure they see it as barbaric along with so much else. just imagine knowling how the universe works, uncovering evidence of god and that is why we dont make contact. they are forbidden to, possibly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

more likely a republican than a twisted evil democrat who allows the murder of babies while in their mothers womb. ET is watching right now as democrats divide us and conquer us with their evil agenda. democrats have lost the moral battle so until they decide to stop thinking killing babies is a good idea, i wont even debate one. I mean why even waste the time? they are morally corrupt. SOOOOO ET would definitely be more advanced and know how to practice safe sex and not need abortions anyway. im sure they see it as barbaric along with so much else. just imagine knowling how the universe works, uncovering evidence of god and that is why we dont make contact. they are forbidden to, possibly.

I suppose no one who tends to..or does vote Republican has ever had an abortion ?   Get a grip.

Democrat Evil...RepublicanGood. I'm not certain it's all that simple.   Maybe I'm just not simple minded enough to understand.

• Like 2