Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET will have to accept Christ to enter Heaven

Eldorado

10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It seems something triggered your ire.  Maybe you need to step back and get it under control.  The second quote was a joke, not meant seriously.  And the first quote may have been uncalled for but he is not alone, I have And Then on ignore because I can't be bothered to read his posts.

Triggered? Yes, you are correct. It triggers me deeply seeing people destroying the nation I fought in two wars for.  It triggers me deeply watching terrorists burn our cities down and demand LEO be disbanded all the while being told me and my side (R) are the rabble rousers while we sit in our homes and watch the unrest in the streets far away from us. I detest the destruction of the civil society and the greatest nation ever to grace this earth. I dont want a civil war and no Republican or conservative leaning individual I know does, but listening to the abject hatred of the left for the last 60 days and the calls for outright anarchy, Its readily obvious they absolutely do want one. 

Edited by mktexan

4 minutes ago, mktexan said:

Triggered? Yes, you are correct. It triggers me deeply seeing people destroying the nation I fought in two wars for.  It triggers me deeply watching terrorists burn our cities down and demand LEO be disbanded all the while being told me and my side are the rabble rousers while we sit in our homes and watch the unrest in the street. I detest the destruction of the civil society and the greatest nation ever to grace this earth. I dont want a civil war and no Republican or conservative leaning individual I know does, but listening to the abject hatred of the left for the last 60 days and the calls for outright anarchy, Its readily obvious they absolutely do want one. 

As I thought, polarized and fearful.  So what was the deal calling someone you don't know "a very bad person"?  His comment that you reacted to was irrelevant to what you just said above.  Are you ok? 

By the way, thank you for your service.  Just remember you did it for everyone in the country, not just republicans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

As I thought, polarized and fearful.  So what was the deal calling someone you don't know "a very bad person"?  His comment that you reacted to was irrelevant to what you just said above.  Are you ok? 

By the way, thank you for your service.  Just remember you did it for everyone in the country, not just republicans.

Wow, you are quite ignorant. Im gonna leave it here and sign off. You all keep circle jerking each other. I do have better things to do. Have a great day. 

Edited by mktexan
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, mktexan said:

That is why you're a bad person and all together nasty human being. You dont care about others opinions and pass yours off as abject truth.

Are you new here? Many times I have openly admitted that I am a bad person and a nasty human being. You got that much right, at least. I don't care about others opinions, but I also don't pass mine off as truth. I like to just stick to this things called "facts".

What a fantastic debater you are as well. You must have been the star in debate class, giving your piece then plugging your ears and shouting when others speak. 

I'm not here for debate, simply to kill time. And there's no point listening to And Then. It's just gonna be more religious bs. 

Actually, that is completely wrong. Republicans are not out in the street burning society down and throwing IED's at court houses, blinding federal officers, etc. The only people that want a civil war are the weaklings of the (D) variety in the street who will be crushed hard if they get their wishes. Stop lying to people, the rioters of the (D) variety want chaos and destruction and independent and conservative minded folks pay the taxes to fix what the little (D) babies break. Ive been following closely and ive yet to see one Republican group acting outside of the first amendment, unlike the Democrat, Soros supported terrorists that have been demanding society lose what keeps it civil in the first place, law and those who enforce it. Again, lets be clear, youll find not a single Republican destroying things whereas its part of the Democrat parties sick, racist platform. 

I know this might be hard for you to grasp, but rioters =/= protesters. Rioters =/= democrats. Also, the Soros anti-jew bogeyman is played out. Funny that you cliam the democrat platform is racist when the Republicans literally have to gerrymander non-whites out of their districts to stay in power. Not to mention the years and years of rampant voter suppression, constant radical outbursts, slavery apologetics, etc. 

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, mktexan said:

Demand LEO be disbanded 

clearly you don't pay attention. The demand is for law enforcement to be ACOUNTABLE. High ****ing time, too.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Are you new here? Many times I have openly admitted that I am a bad person and a nasty human being. You got that much right, at least. I don't care about others opinions, but I also don't pass mine off as truth. I like to just stick to this things called "facts".

I'm not here for debate, simply to kill time. And there's no point listening to And Then. It's just gonna be more religious bs. 

I know this might be hard for you to grasp, but rioters =/= protesters. Rioters =/= democrats. Also, the Soros anti-jew bogeyman is played out. Funny that you cliam the democrat platform is racist when the Republicans literally have to gerrymander non-whites out of their districts to stay in power. Not to mention the years and years of rampant voter suppression, constant radical outbursts, slavery apologetics, etc. 

Why would Republicans apologize for Democrat slaveholders? The Civil War was a Southern Democrat fomented revolution to preserve that peculiar institution. The shiny new Republican Party saved the Union and in their stumblings around, freed the the slaves. Gerrymandering is more often used to give minorities more political clout. Ironically, the Republican Party has become the more inclusive, welcoming anyone who wishes to identify as Republican into their fold, inclusive if not entirely agreeing with a diversity of opinion. The Democrat Party, on the other hand, has become the intolerant, reactionary one, through their cancel culture mentality, excluding those who do not toe their official party line.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Why would Republicans apologize for Democrat slaveholders? The Civil War was a Southern Democrat fomented revolution to preserve that peculiar institution. The shiny new Republican Party saved the Union and their stumblings around, freed the the slaves. Gerrymandering is more often used to give minorities more political clout. Ironically, the Republican Party has become the more inclusive, welcoming anyone who wishes to identify as Republican into their fold, inclusive if not entirely agreeing with a diversity of opinion. The Democrat Party, on the other hand, has become the intolerant, reactionary one, through their cancel culture mentality, excluding those who do not toe their official party line.

Do we really have to go over recent history and the swapping of parties in the 60s? Come on, now. The rest just as laughably ignorant. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

33 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You are a ****ing liar. Rioters are absolutely Democrats and the Democrat party has driven racism since BEFORE the civil war. Did you forget they are the ones who started a war to keep it? did you forget the Republican party was born before the civil war as the anti-slavery party? Did you forget that Democrats re-segregated the federal government under Wilson, after Republicans fought to desegregate it? Have you forgotten about the abject racism of the party that was public in the 60's and 70's and the rabble rousing they supported in the streets? You can lie your b**** ass off all you want about the Democrat party, I know the history and so do most people that dont have their heads stuck up their ****ing asses. Read a book. I will not tolerate your damnable lies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Do we really have to go over recent history and the swapping of parties in the 60s? Come on, now. The rest just as laughably ignorant. 

You evoke history and then complain when history is evoked? Ignorance is to ignore history and insist on repeating it. There was no swapping of Parties in the sixties. There was maturation, metamorphosis and change on the grassroots level. The political elite stayed more-or-less consistent with their roots and did not change. 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

That is the biggest Democrat lie there is. Man, you are full of so much ****. Though the Republican party was more progressive at times, especially under Roosevelt, the core of the party never, ever changed. You can quote whatever garbage article or moron professor you want, its not the truth and its not the history of the Republican party. Clearly you've read rules for radicals though, you keep using those plays exactly as your bible demands. Blame the other guy for exactly what you are doing. In other words, blame the Republican party regularly for the crimes of the Democrats until people cant tell their ass from their foot. You aren't fooling me. 

Edited by mktexan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mktexan said:

and the Democrat party has driven racism since BEFORE the civil war.

:lol:   I would love to see what history books you have been reading.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

:lol:   I would love to see what history books you have been reading.

Are you kidding? Your revisionist history is reprehensible and is an intellectual crime. Also, you adressed literally zero of my previous points. Its because you literally can not refute them. history is history, as much as losers like you try and revise it to fit their agenda. 

Edited by mktexan
  • Like 1

Just now, mktexan said:

Are you kidding? Your revisionist history is reprehensible and is an intellectual crime. 

And your anger is over the top.

• Confused 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

And your anger is over the top.

No, its just right. I hate liars and you sir take the cake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mktexan said:

Are you kidding? Your revisionist history is reprehensible and is an intellectual crime. Also, you adressed literally zero of my previous points. Its because you literally can not refute them. history is history, as much as losers like you try and revise it to fit their agenda. 

Here's a little sample of it. Don't be surprised if it's ignored or they hum, loudly, if you try to read it. I'd be ashamed to admit to it, too.

https://newbostonpost.com/2020/01/11/the-legacy-of-racism-in-the-democratic-party/

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Here's a little sample of it. Don't be surprised if it's ignored or they hum, loudly, if you try to read it. I'd be ashamed to admit to it, too.

https://newbostonpost.com/2020/01/11/the-legacy-of-racism-in-the-democratic-party/

Now lets watch as they jump through hoop after hoop to deny and revise the history. Great post, thank you for sharing. Some serious information in there that if digested by them, would leave lingering questions about their party. Here's some Blues Clues for ya, none of them will read it and if they somehow do, they will twist, contort and lie to stay faithful to their ideology.  

Edited by mktexan
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You evoke history and then complain when history is evoked? Ignorance is to ignore history and insist on repeating it. There was no swapping of Parties in the sixties. There was maturation, metamorphosis and change on the grassroots level. The political elite stayed more-or-less consistent with their roots and did not change. 

10 minutes ago, mktexan said:

That is the biggest Democrat lie there is. Man, you are full of so much ****. Though the Republican party was more progressive at times, especially under Roosevelt, the core of the party never, ever changed. You can quote whatever garbage article or moron professor you want, its not the truth and its not the history of the Republican party. Clearly you've read rules for radicals though, you keep using those plays exactly as your bible demands. Blame the other guy for exactly what you are doing. In other words, blame the Republican party regularly for the crimes of the Democrats until people cant tell their ass from their foot. You aren't fooling me. 

So you guys are just going to ignore when all the racist southern democrats joined the republican party? Okay, whetever.

Also, your party is currently headed by a mentally challenged white supremacist. So there's that, too.

But enough about that. Aliens and Jesus or something

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, mktexan said:

Now lets watch as they jump through hoop after hoop to deny and revise the history. 

I'm not here to play gotcha. The Republican Party has it's share of skeletons in closet, as well. History is sometimes evoked with a dearth of facts. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Look back at any of my posts. I've never claimed the democratic party wasn't radical before. But  parties change. Unless you're trying to argue that democrats from 60, 100, 150 years ago are, in fact, immortal, and still in the party today.

• Like 2

I find it amusing how people can go from zero to p***ed off in half a heart beat when certain subjects are brought up. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

So you guys are just going to ignore when all the racist southern democrats joined the republican party? Okay, whetever.

Also, your party is currently headed by a mentally challenged white supremacist. So there's that, too.

But enough about that. Aliens and Jesus or something

Your opinions have been duly noted and rightly dismissed. Joining the Republican Party was the metamorphosis, the education in history for those people, previously locked in a post Civil War mindset for generations. Their world was illuminated with an alternate historical perspective and most of them were changed for the better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Look back at any of my posts. I've never claimed the democratic party wasn't radical before. But  parties change. Unless you're trying to argue that democrats from 60, 100, 150 years ago are, in fact, immortal, and still in the party today.

Again, no. The parties have not changed. I know that is about all you have to run on to support your sick and twisted ideology and you can scream it till the end of days, but it wont be true. THERE WAS NO SWITCH IN PARTY IDEOLOGY. What other lies would you like to share here? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I find it amusing how people can go from zero to p***ed off in half a heart beat when certain subjects are brought up. 

Maybe we are different, but its not politics that make me mad, its the liars, like the one above spouting revisionist "history". We can disagree on how to run the nation all day long politely, but I will not tolerate liars, especially when those lies skew the historical view of another person who genuinely wants to know the truth. Lying about history is an intellectual crime that benefits no one and were some ignorant person to stumble upon such radical, untrue posts, they would become equally uneducated. 

Edited by mktexan
  • Like 1

Just now, mktexan said:

Maybe we are different, but its not politics that make me mad, its the liars, like the one above spouting revisionist "history". We can disagree on how to run the nation all day long politely, but I will not tolerate liars, especially when those lies skew the historical view of another person who genuinely wants to know the truth. Lying about history is an intellectual crime that benefits no one.  

I was once told to choose between two evils. Religion or politics. I'll argue religion all day long, but I freaking hate politics. No one wins, everyone loses. My final statement in this thread is thus, the man mentioned in the opening post is an idiot. That is all. Have fun with the endless bickering.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2