Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET will have to accept Christ to enter Heaven

Eldorado

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I find it amusing how people can go from zero to p***ed off in half a heart beat when certain subjects are brought up. 

The usual result, when the historically opinionated are confronted with historical fact. Thankfully, I'm a mere student of history--not it's teacher. Fortunately, sometimes, "The better angels of our nature" do rise to the occasion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I was once told to choose between two evils. Religion or politics. I'll argue religion all day long, but I freaking hate politics. No one wins, everyone loses. My final statement in this thread is thus, the man mentioned in the opening post is an idiot. That is all. Have fun with the endless bickering.

Im with you there. I cant wrap my mind around claiming somehow our one little planet in a likely sea of universes and endless planets has the one single answer through an arbitrary biological entity that is not even proven physically to have existed. Its nuts honestly. 

Edited by mktexan
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I was once told to choose between two evils. Religion or politics. I'll argue religion all day long, but I freaking hate politics. No one wins, everyone loses. My final statement in this thread is thus, the man mentioned in the opening post is an idiot. That is all. Have fun with the endless bickering.

Appropriate, none-the-less, the conjoining of two topics, not fit for polite conversation, politics and religion. Why would anyone think God's other creations would be in need of salvation in the first place? Man is but a single imperfect example in a possible Universe full of others.

29 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

So you guys are just going to ignore when all the racist southern democrats joined the republican party? Okay, whetever.

Also, your party is currently headed by a mentally challenged white supremacist. So there's that, too.

But enough about that. Aliens and Jesus or something

Consider the source.  Have you ever seen either of them post anything else?

• Like 1

Ethnic pride is always lauded, accepted and respected--except when displayed by a white person, then it's called racism. I'm very proud my people, the Scotch-Irish and my ethnic heritage. If that makes me a "racist" then so be it.

See the source image

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, mktexan said:

Maybe we are different, but its not politics that make me mad, its the liars, like the one above spouting revisionist "history". We can disagree on how to run the nation all day long politely, but I will not tolerate liars, especially when those lies skew the historical view of another person who genuinely wants to know the truth. Lying about history is an intellectual crime that benefits no one and were some ignorant person to stumble upon such radical, untrue posts, they would become equally uneducated. 

ohhhhhh lying about history benefits the liars. lots of examples: stalin, mao, obama, DEMONCRATS! 

• Confused 1

hammerclaw, mktexan, i am so glad you guys are in the forum. the world needs more people to fight for the truth about the liberal and its fake progressive movement. The democrat party DID NOT change. its racist as ever. It just figured out that in order to control the people it needed to convince  the "people of color" to join in as pawns...JUST LIKE THE SLAVE MASTER HAD HIS FAVORITE SLAVES OR THE ONES WHO KISSED HIS BUTT BE THE FOREMEN, HOUSE SLAVES, OR THE LIAISON BETWEEN THE MASTER AND THE REST OF THE SLAVES!. so instead of outright hating them, they adopted the much more subtle approach of pandering and blowing smoke up their butts. I mean one example is the abortion industry. margaret sanger was a eugenics proponent. how many black babies are aborted every year ALL IN THE NAME OF "YOU SHOULDNT BE BURDENED WITH CHILDREN, CHILDREN HOLD YOU DOWN? look at liberal hollywood pushing out negative black stereo types until recently. music industry prushing seriously demented music GLORIFYING VIOLENCE, MISTREATING OF WOMEN!. See how the democrat has used race and identity and sex and gender and orientation and immigration and NOW FAKE "WOKE" EDUCATION to divide us. All seeming piped to our houses in convenient episodes of fake news.

my mom recently asked why i tell my kids a lot of this stuff (they are 11,10,8,6yrs) my reply; if i dont indoctrinate them now, the schools and TV will.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pbarosso said:

if i dont indoctrinate them now, the schools and TV will.

What kind of soap do you use to brainwash them? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pbarosso said:

my mom recently asked why i tell my kids a lot of this stuff (they are 11,10,8,6yrs) my reply; if i dont indoctrinate them now, the schools and TV will.

My advice is that you listen to your mom.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

In my opinion, if there are E.T's then Christ created them...

Would that be god instead of Jebus?

20 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Man is but a single imperfect example

Perhaps this imperfection is perfection. We do seem to be adept agents of chaos. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Would that be god instead of Jebus?

The use of Jebus made me think of another quote from Homer Simpson: Suppose we’ve chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we’re just making him madder and madder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

What kind of soap do you use to brainwash them? 

Octagon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Perhaps this imperfection is perfection. We do seem to be adept agents of chaos. 

Life is ordered chaos, an enigma that really shouldn't exist.

5 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The use of Jebus made me think of another quote from Homer Simpson: Suppose we’ve chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we’re just making him madder and madder.

your first mistake is thinking that "god", an incomprehensible "thing" or "entity" would even think like we do. and who is Jebus?

mispelling his name on purpose is very condescending and shows that you dont have respect for other people. clean it up.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

your first mistake is thinking that "god", an incomprehensible "thing" or "entity" would even think like we do. and who is Jebus?

mispelling his name on purpose is very condescending and shows that you dont have respect for other people. clean it up.

I used it first (jebus) and I don't have respect for condescending believers. Funny how a completely unknowable thing has a list of demands that mankind must follow or suffer the consequences. Sounds more like it came from an egotistical cult leader than a "god". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

your first mistake is thinking that "god", an incomprehensible "thing" or "entity" would even think like we do.

I don't try to imagine what god think, because I think it's a waste of time to ponder the mind of something that I don't believe exists in the first place. 

and who is Jebus?

Ask @XenoFish. He brought it up. It's his fault ! :whistle:

How do you spell it ? 

• Like 2

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Ask @XenoFish. He brought it up. It's his fault ! :whistle:

I already owned up to it. You just followed my lead.

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

I already owned up to it. You just followed my lead.

I'll rather follow you than god. Atleast I have more proof that you exist. :tu:

Why is it that the as people get more extreme in their religious and/or political beliefs they also lose more and more of their sense of humour ?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'll rather follow you than god. At least I have more proof that you exist. :tu: 

Why is it that the as people get more extreme in their religious and/or political beliefs they also lose more and more of their sense of humour ?

I never understood the humor loss myself. Some of the believers are easy to get along with, though we might not agree on all things at least they're humble. I don't know, I guess the deeper into obsession you go the more your humanity dies?!?

Of course you'll follow me. The Illuminati Psy-Op conditioning says so.:lol: 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I never understood the humor loss myself. Some of the believers are easy to get along with, though we might not agree on all things at least they're humble. I don't know, I guess the deeper into obsession you go the more your humanity dies?!?

Thankfully most believers are easy to get along with. Most of the time I wouldn't even know, or care, if they are believers. 

27 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Of course you'll follow me. The Illuminati Psy-Op conditioning says so.:lol: 

First rule of Illuminati Psy-Op is don't talk about Illuminati Psy-Op. :ph34r:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I used it first (jebus) and I don't have respect for condescending believers. Funny how a completely unknowable thing has a list of demands that mankind must follow or suffer the consequences. Sounds more like it came from an egotistical cult leader than a "god". 

well, then. the key points of what Jesus actually said youd MOST likely agree with. Some things maybe not. MAN is the fault in all things. the church is made of men and all things man touches is corrupted.  just look at catholic history and im a practicing catholic! 

men wrote the bible. im sure a lot of it is made up. lots of studies say this too. sift through it for some history, some babylonian influence, assyrian perhaps. 

my theory is that lots of people denounce the idea of god because they dont want to have to hold themselves accountable or be identified with a philosophy that they can be measured against. They like to think that "staying out of it" is a smart idea, one that makes them smarter. they like people to know how smart they are. they like to point out the obvious things and say "its science" etc. but deep down theyre scared. They hate the idea that people "belong" to something that could cause them to feel small. they want to feel big and important. 

did you see the latest news on a study about athiests?  https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2020-50618-001

let the name calling and continued abuse of religious culture continue. ready. set. GO>

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

my theory is that lots of people denounce the idea of god because they dont want to have to hold themselves accountable or be identified with a philosophy that they can be measured against. They like to think that "staying out of it" is a smart idea, one that makes them smarter. they like people to know how smart they are. they like to point out the obvious things and say "its science" etc. but deep down theyre scared. They hate the idea that people "belong" to something that could cause them to feel small. they want to feel big and important. 

Fine bit of projection on your part there, you need what you need because it is your personal need and not all of us have your specific reasons to grasp onto something other. I have always stood accountable for my actions because they are my actions and have no need for a proxy to tell me it's okay I'll take the rap for you and you can go sit in a corner while I deal with this. You might want to take some time to think about how some of us take the bull by the horns and deal with our own sheet by ourselves.

jmccr8

• Like 2