Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

ET will have to accept Christ to enter Heaven

187 posts in this topic

lightly
8 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

more likely a republican than a twisted evil democrat who allows the murder of babies while in their mothers womb. ET is watching right now as democrats divide us and conquer us with their evil agenda. democrats have lost the moral battle so until they decide to stop thinking killing babies is a good idea, i wont even debate one. I mean why even waste the time? they are morally corrupt. SOOOOO ET would definitely be more advanced and know how to practice safe sex and not need abortions anyway. im sure they see it as barbaric along with so much else. just imagine knowling how the universe works, uncovering evidence of god and that is why we dont make contact. they are forbidden to, possibly.

I suppose no one who tends to..or does vote Republican has ever had an abortion ?   Get a grip.

Democrat Evil...RepublicanGood. I'm not certain it's all that simple.   Maybe I'm just not simple minded enough to understand.

• Like 2

pbarosso
Just now, lightly said:

I suppose no one who tends to..or does vote Republican has ever had an abortion ?   Get a grip.

Democrat Evil...RepublicanGood. I'm not certain it's all that simple.   Maybe I'm just not simple minded enough to understand.

hell, im sure catholic republicans have had abortions. im sure tons of democrats hate abortion but arent smart enough to see what bullies their party is.

of course its more complicated than that, but thats the rules of this game currently. democrat vs republican, or con vs lib. its like saying the game of baseball has rules and i dont like them so im gonna ignore them as i see fit. WE exist here and now, and the rules are a two party system and either one is in power or the other, there will be no power sharing. YOU KNOW this. the goal of BOTH parties is complete domination. so like my tag says, "choose wisely". one day, there will be only one power and then that power will fracture and there will be two or three again. its historically accurate. IT WILL HAPPEN.

so you choose a side and i choose a side. we will fight to the death eventually. maybe my kids will have to do it.....but it is totally natural. those who decide not to fight will be bystanders and have no hand in their own future or whatever happens. If i dont fight the fake liberals, then i could possibly be subject to their decrees. these are the laws of nature.

or maybe im just to simple minded because i see the obvious binary choice that presents right now? it is binary, but each side has its myriad of eventualities flowing like a waterfall of choices beneath it. like a chess game, which also incidently is binary. two sides etc. have you ever seen a battle in history that was three sided? three enemies show up and fight everyone?

maybe you dont understand, IDK. 

• Like 1

Desertrat56
On 7/24/2020 at 3:05 PM, Orphalesion said:

Isn't that a bit presumptuous? We know nothing about "God's" plan for other planets and their inhabitants. Maybe they never "fell" like humanity or maybe they all get their own Jesus (Jesuses? Jesi?) and the Christian god is currently busy incarnating on each and every one of them. That's why bad things happen to good people, Yahweh is busy incarnating on other planets and dying for their sins?

We don't even know what "God's plan" is for earth humans.  :lol:

• Like 3

Desertrat56
59 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

hell, im sure catholic republicans have had abortions. im sure tons of democrats hate abortion but arent smart enough to see what bullies their party is.

of course its more complicated than that, but thats the rules of this game currently. democrat vs republican, or con vs lib. its like saying the game of baseball has rules and i dont like them so im gonna ignore them as i see fit. WE exist here and now, and the rules are a two party system and either one is in power or the other, there will be no power sharing. YOU KNOW this. the goal of BOTH parties is complete domination. so like my tag says, "choose wisely". one day, there will be only one power and then that power will fracture and there will be two or three again. its historically accurate. IT WILL HAPPEN.

so you choose a side and i choose a side. we will fight to the death eventually. maybe my kids will have to do it.....but it is totally natural. those who decide not to fight will be bystanders and have no hand in their own future or whatever happens. If i dont fight the fake liberals, then i could possibly be subject to their decrees. these are the laws of nature.

or maybe im just to simple minded because i see the obvious binary choice that presents right now? it is binary, but each side has its myriad of eventualities flowing like a waterfall of choices beneath it. like a chess game, which also incidently is binary. two sides etc. have you ever seen a battle in history that was three sided? three enemies show up and fight everyone?

Good Lord!   Get a grip.  What are you going on about?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Scudbuster
1 hour ago, pbarosso said:

OK, what's all this got to do with the wild claim that ET's have to believe in this earthly based god of ours..? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tatetopa

It is a little strange to get so wrapped up in a hypothetical situation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tatetopa
3 hours ago, pbarosso said:

there is nothing universal? so wait, let me see. you dont think "loving your neighbor as yourself" or "love yourself"  is universal? forgiveness isnt universal? loving your enemies isnt universal?

what kind of twisted universe do you think this is?

Well friend, this is the only planet we are sure about and the majority of people including Christians don't practice that here on a regular basis, so maybe it is not universal.

• Like 6

Orphalesion
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

We don't even know what "God's plan" is for earth humans.  :lol:

I know but that man believes that we do, but even in the doctrine he theoretically believes in there is never any mention about what god/Yahweh might have planned for other worlds/civilizations ;)

Also we might know "God's Plan" for humanity....but we do know "Dog's Plan" (it is to use cuteness to con us into being their thralls who only exist to provide treats and belly rubs :o)

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really feel. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

there is nothing universal? so wait, let me see. you dont think "loving your neighbor as yourself" or "love yourself"  is universal? forgiveness isnt universal? loving your enemies isnt universal?

Based on the rant you made above you clearly don't believe in those values that you just claimed are universal. The doublethink is strong in this one.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Tatetopa

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

jmccr8

So I’m wondering if they flew through space to get here heaven must not be that big of a place if they didn’t see it on the way here.:whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

So I’m wondering if they flew through space to get here heaven must not be that big of a place if they didn’t see it on the way here.:whistle:

jmccr8

Maybe they have accepted the bible and came here on pilgrimage ?

If you were an alien wouldn't you want to see what this Jerusalem place is like ? Or see that Red Sea Moses parted ? Maybe they are spotted all over the World because they are busy trying to locate the Garden of Eden ? Or perhaps they are trying to find the Ark ? Could be that they found the holy grail and thats why we can't find it ?

Man it surprisingly easy to come up with bs excuses if you dont care about evidence. :innocent:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

pbarosso
7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

its pretty clear, i dont see why you dont see it this way. the weak eat the strong. it is scientific fact in this universe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

pbarosso
7 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Based on the rant you made above you clearly don't believe in those values that you just claimed are universal. The doublethink is strong in this one.

how do you infer i dont practice those tenets? just because i recognize those things exist doesnt mean i want them to be that way. isnt it better to know of somethings existence than to be willfully ignorant of it? are you saying i cant kill my enemy and love them at the same time? is there a place in the bible where it says we are ever going to be perfect? no, the nature of man is to SIN. 

i posit that ET will have thought through all these things, found a universal truth. GOOD GOD man even 60's star trek episodes address this idea: some race of ETs ascend to a level of evolution where they are pure energy or some ultra powerful beings. they look at us as we look at chimpanzees. Do you really think that an ET that advanced would not have figured out if there was a god or not? follow the thought experiment here. if ET did figure out if there was a god, they would have no choice but to believe in him or it, and be like "angels" in that they would work for him or understand what he wanted for them and then do it. any dissenters could then be "fallen" etc...this could explain the many reported encounters such as the one that the movie "fire in the sky" is supposedly about(the real story, not the hollywood one). perhaps there really is a war in the heavens, those who know about and work for god and those who are fallen.

if they evolved to a point where they find there is no god, then what is stopping them from doing whatever they want to including actually "becoming gods" or even "god". they would be as interested in us as we are about terraforming jupiter. unless they had interests in creating life and ordering it. then we are right back where we started in this argument. either they are god or they found god and submitted because they see the truth in submitting. imagine god walked in to an athiests house. boom immediate god-believer and doer of his bidding if he bids them at all.

so yes. aliens advanced enough already have accepted the ideas that jesus offered IMO. and are either already interacting with "heaven" or able to communicate with it. insert any zoo-earth theory here at this point.

c

• Like 1

GoldenWolf
11 hours ago, pbarosso said:

who said people of the day didnt see it as a sacrifice? how did you infer that? 

I don't hear love your neighbors as yourself that much from Christians, what I hear is love others as Jesus loved you.  And there does some to be alot this type of thinking and behavior in the world.

DxuPcnhWsAIi_nO.jpg

pbarosso
24 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

I don't hear love your neighbors as yourself that much from Christians, what I hear is love others as Jesus loved you.  And there does some to be alot this type of thinking and behavior in the world.

DxuPcnhWsAIi_nO.jpg

are you saying that people cant spank their children and love them? people spank them because they love them(in general)

• Like 2

Imaginarynumber1
On 7/26/2020 at 3:51 AM, Rlyeh said:

A human sacrifice to our blood thirsty god is universal truth.

Blood for the Blood God!

• Like 2

Imaginarynumber1
10 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Good Lord!   Get a grip.  What are you going on about?

It's always the hardcore "libs are the evil *satan/babyeating/whatever*" types that are salivating for another civil war so they can have the true fascism they so crave. I'll bet they're so so worn out from all the boot licking they've done the past few weeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Autochthon1990

How the **** did this go from aliens to abortion? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rlyeh
15 hours ago, pbarosso said:

who said people of the day didnt see it as a sacrifice? how did you infer that?

You did when you objected to it.

15 hours ago, pbarosso said:

Are you illiterate?  You said Jesus is universal.

kartikg
On 7/25/2020 at 3:52 AM, Orphalesion said:

I thought the Mormons get their own planets in the afterlife where they and they become the new god and give birth to new civilizations with their goddess wives?

Now that's what I can rally behind. 

mktexan
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2020 at 2:18 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I can't be bothered to read anything you said

That is why you're a bad person and all together nasty human being. You dont care about others opinions and pass yours off as abject truth. What a fantastic debater you are as well. You must have been the star in debate class, giving your piece then plugging your ears and shouting when others speak. 

It's always the hardcore "libs are the evil *satan/babyeating/whatever*" types that are salivating for another civil war so they can have the true fascism they so crave. I'll bet they're so so worn out from all the boot licking they've done the past few weeks.

Actually, that is completely wrong. Republicans are not out in the street burning society down and throwing IED's at court houses, blinding federal officers, etc. The only people that want a civil war are the weaklings of the (D) variety in the street who will be crushed hard if they get their wishes. Stop lying to people, the rioters of the (D) variety want chaos and destruction and independent and conservative minded folks pay the taxes to fix what the little (D) babies break. Ive been following closely and ive yet to see one Republican group acting outside of the first amendment, unlike the Democrat, Soros supported terrorists that have been demanding society lose what keeps it civil in the first place, law and those who enforce it. Again, lets be clear, youll find not a single Republican destroying things whereas its part of the Democrat parties sick, racist platform. 

Edited by mktexan
  • Haha 2

XenoFish
3 minutes ago, mktexan said:

That is why you're a bad person and all together nasty human being. You dont care about others opinions and pass yours off as abject truth. What a fantastic debater you are as well. You must have been the start in debate class, giving your piece then plugging your ears and shouting when others speak. 

So hotshot, what's your opinion on all the aliens need Jesus stuff?

• Like 1

mktexan
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So hotshot, what's your opinion on all the aliens need Jesus stuff?

I think its as bat **** crazy as it gets honestly. It takes a simpleton to make such a statement. I cant even begin to describe how stupid his thoughts on the subject are.

Edited by mktexan