Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Fauci And Family Receive Threats

Dustyrose33

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-says-serious-threats-have-been-made-against-him-and-his-family/ar-BB179wed?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

Dr. Fauci says he and his wife and daughters have received serious threats so much lately that they have to have security measures.   What's wrong with people, have they gone insane?    Dr. Fauci is not trying to take away anyone's rights or freedoms.  In fact, recently he has tried to advise people what to do so we can all get back some kind of normalcy as quickly as possible.    My gosh, so what if bars and other entertainment centers have to close again for a while.   Is it too much to ask people to wear a mask and socially distance?   Something has to be done soon or this virus will control us forever.

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

When somebody tells the truth or just flat out tells it like it is, that tends to stir anger and hate in those who don't want to hear it. So when somebody like Dr. Fauci says things like "the virus decides" it's an undeniable fact that hits to the core and some people just can't stand it.

Maybe because it's messing with their world view of things or what they believe in or want to believe in? Some people just can't seem to handle a threat they can't control and they wanna go nuts on the messagers as if it will all stop and go away. We've seen that happen many times in recorded history and yet the inevitable still happened. It's seems to be a common thing that even happened in famous stories in the bible or other books were the messengers were either ostracized or killed.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dustyrose33 said:

What's wrong with people, have they gone insane?   

I think a very strong case can be made that this is exactly what has happened since 2016.  It doesn't help that the media lie and spin and misrepresent most of their reporting.  That may sound like political sour grapes but the truth is that we have been lied to so often and so extensively that we are seeing the repercussions.  When faith is lost in institutions that Americans have always felt they could trust, a natural evolution of effects will be seen downstream.  I think Fauci is an honorable man but he isn't perfect.  Just a couple of days ago, he was praising New York for how they handled Covid.  Nearly 6500 patients in nursing homes died because of a decision by Cuomo to transfer known Covid cases to the nursing home.  Hardly a paragon of efficiency.  

The point is that those who are so quick to cast blame seem to forget that there was no consistent message early on.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Well, I know it's not what people want to hear, but I read an article earlier in which someone said "we're not going back to the old normal".   That's enough to send someone off the edge, but unless this whole world can get control of this virus, which I'm hoping will happen with a vaccine, then no we're not going back to the old normal.    It may be we have to take a yearly vaccine for Covid like with the Flu, but if that will get us back to some resemblance of normalcy I'm for it.

• Like 3

Maybe because he's a fraud and people just know all about his (and Gates) plan.

Masks and social distancing alright...

FAUCI.jpg

• Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Dustyrose33 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-says-serious-threats-have-been-made-against-him-and-his-family/ar-BB179wed?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

Dr. Fauci says he and his wife and daughters have received serious threats so much lately that they have to have security measures.   What's wrong with people, have they gone insane?    Dr. Fauci is not trying to take away anyone's rights or freedoms.  In fact, recently he has tried to advise people what to do so we can all get back some kind of normalcy as quickly as possible.    My gosh, so what if bars and other entertainment centers have to close again for a while.   Is it too much to ask people to wear a mask and socially distance?   Something has to be done soon or this virus will control us forever.

People are stupid and few intelligent people take advantage of them, things are closed commer intrests are being hurt, those people will encourage and support such behavior from the shadows. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Love Buzz said:

What is their plan?

To vaccine everybody on the planet thus making billions of $$ and maybe a chip in each vaccine as a bonus for the same price? 

Edited by Candor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Candor said:

To vaccine everybody on the planet thus making billions of $$ and maybe a chip in each vaccine as a bonus for the same price? 

No known chips that would also have a transmitter can fit through a syringe needle. 

No known transmitters can actually connect with human (or any other mammal for that matter) nervous system and take over it, especially not on their own, or travel purposely through body, on their own, after they've been hypothetically just dumped into one's tissue.

No known propulsion can be installed to a transmitter small enough to be injected into a body.

And so on. 

Someone's making a fool out of you by telling you fairytales about microchips in vaccines. 

Of course, there is a possibility that there is a technology so advanced it can in fact control humans through microchips that can in fact travel purposely through a body, but - 'scuse my bluntness - why waste resources and orchestrate such an elaborate operation, when people are so stupid they can be manipulated by telling them fairytales they won't even question?

The cheapest and most efficient method of control of the stupider part of the population is through conspiracy theories. 

For example, a malignant political option can make people start spreading plagues and refuse vaccines by "exposing" the "truth" in form of conspiracy theories that take advantage of infantile minds, who are afraid of anything they don't really understand.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

That is very sad, but not surprising at all. 

There are enough venomous lies being spread that among the people who believe them, someone is bound to be crazy enough to start acting on it. 

• Like 3

@Helen of Annoy

With nano tech these days, you just never know and I sure don't trust any of them to inject me with their vaccine.

Do you REALLY think this Covid19 is a natural virus and that we need a vaccine promoted by that crooked Gates? REALLY?  In one of his speeches (which I cannot find now) he talks about a plan to reduce world population by 15%... Yeap, put your faith in him.:wacko:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Candor said:

FAUCI.jpg

OMG...a picture! 

Of Fauci with two masked people!

What outrage!

Oh wait...that proves absolutely not a goddamn thing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Telling the whole world to keep distances and wear a mask... nah, just for us fools. People need to see what is going on here.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No known chips that would also have a transmitter can fit through a syringe needle. 

No known transmitters can actually connect with human (or any other mammal for that matter) nervous system and take over it, especially not on their own, or travel purposely through body, on their own, after they've been hypothetically just dumped into one's tissue.

No known propulsion can be installed to a transmitter small enough to be injected into a body.

And so on. 

Someone's making a fool out of you by telling you fairytales about microchips in vaccines. 

Of course, there is a possibility that there is a technology so advanced it can in fact control humans through microchips that can in fact travel purposely through a body, but - 'scuse my bluntness - why waste resources and orchestrate such an elaborate operation, when people are so stupid they can be manipulated by telling them fairytales they won't even question?

The cheapest and most efficient method of control of the stupider part of the population is through conspiracy theories. 

For example, a malignant political option can make people start spreading plagues and refuse vaccines by "exposing" the "truth" in form of conspiracy theories that take advantage of infantile minds, who are afraid of anything they don't really understand.   

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/09/16/smart-dust-is-coming-are-you-ready/#6162b08d5e41

What can smart dust do?

Outfitted with miniature sensors, MEMS can detect everything from light to vibrations to temperature. With an incredible amount of power packed into its small size, MEMS combine sensing, an autonomous power supply, computing and wireless communication in a space that is typically only a few millimeters in volume. With such a small size, these devices can stay suspended in an environment just like a particle of dust. They can:

Collect data including acceleration, stress, pressure, humidity, sound and more from sensors

Process the data with what amounts to an onboard computer system

Store the data in memory

Wirelessly communicate the data to the cloud, a base or other MEMs

There are RFID chips that can be injected and while they don't transmit (for now) they can be used to track any object that they say passes to within 600 feet of a reader.

It's really hard to say just what DARPA has.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/09/16/smart-dust-is-coming-are-you-ready/#6162b08d5e41

There are RFID chips that can be injected and while they don't transmit (for now) they can be used to track any object that they say passes to within 600 feet of a reader.

Too expensive and too experimental. Also, problem of power supply for hypothetical ones that would actually do anything.

I do allow possibility that the technology exists (yeah, I'm crazy), what I do not buy at all (I'm not that crazy) is the idea that technology dispatched through gigantic, elaborate schemes (these are bound to go wrong) is needed to control people obviously ready to believe anything, if it was put together to flatter their ego.  

This stupidity with micro or nano or pico chips is a nice example - 

"Oh my god, they can track me now"... how horrible... because there're no hundreds of ways to track anyone interesting enough to be tracked. 

There's no need to track common nobodies. The success of "OMG, they can track me!" CTs is precisely in the sense of importance people find in the notion they're worth tracking. They're not. 

Their opinion, their choices and thus their actions are shaped by celebrities. At virtually no cost or trouble compared to insanely extensive hypothetical chipping operation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Candor said:

Telling the whole world to keep distances and wear a mask... nah, just for us fools. People need to see what is going on here.  

And what is so particularly wrong in not breathing directly down one's neck? Yeah, stay away, virus or no virus, one or two steps away should be the norm. Masks are there to lower the chances of infection. What is so particularly hard to understand or apply there? You put it on in closed, crowded spaces and you take it off once you're away. Would you go barefoot if someone told you shoes are the evil conspiracy meant to separate your beautiful aura from the mother earth or something? 

• Like 2

Well, it is just a show as you can see here when on camera. By himself in the middle of the field yet that idiot had to wear a mask then once off camera ( so he thought) it's a different story.

Edited by Candor
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Candor said:

If you don't think anyone who gets anywhere near the POTUS isn't tested on the regular and all of their contacts vetted, then I don't know what to say to you.

And still, they wear the masks even though it is a formality for them, because they want people to be safe. 

• Like 1

Believe what you want. I'm not going to convince you otherwise but I don't buy into it. Look at my previous post, obvious it's a show.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Candor said:

Believe what you want. I'm not going to convince you otherwise but I don't buy into it. Look at my previous post, obvious it's a show.

It's an IQ test. 

We can see, publicly, what is the exact portion of a population that can't understand what infectious disease is. (Those who won't keep distance, wear mask and/or wash/disinfect hands.)

It's also a quick psychiatric evaluation. 

We can see, publicly, what is the exact portion of a population that is prone to paranoid interpretation of reality. (Bill Gates is plotting to control them via micro... 'scuse me, nanochip.)  

• Like 3

Honestly if I wanted to put nanobots in everyone, I would do it in pill form considering vaccines have too much negative hype around them- Say in hydroxychloroquine pills for instance.  Of course I could just wait till the technology gets advanced enough that it spreads itself around on its own like a virus.  But I would only do that if I were an part of an evil global Illuminati set on world domination.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Honestly if I wanted to put nanobots in everyone, I would do it in pill form considering vaccines have too much negative hype around them- Say in hydroxychloroquine pills for instance.  Of course I could just wait till the technology gets advanced enough that it spreads itself around on its own like a virus.  But I would only do that if I were an part of an evil global Illuminati set on world domination.

but.... but.....

your posting shows that you ARE 'part of an evil global illuminati set on world domination' ....^_^

but to be kind and give you the benefit of the doubt - people can be a part of it unwittingly...

but you still won't get to heaven either way... :D...:innocent:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Candor said:

FAUCI.jpg

priceless.......

we are told repeatedly that masks are to stop you spreading the virus to others and not to protect the self...

which is a nifty way of emotionally blackmailing people into the social engineering going on... and into compliance / obedience...

now the efficiency of masks is being questioned more and more - the new thing is that they are better than nothing and on the off chance someone might sneeze or cough who has the virus it can decrease the range and speed of the virus shooting through the air..
(a little bit - maybe - perhaps)

but lets take them at their word for a minute - what does this picture say..?

Fauci doesn't care about spreading the virus to those two people -

Now let's imagine this was a picture of Trump not (Media golden boy) Fauci in the same setting...

The MSM headlines would be screaming... Trump doesn't care if YOU get the virus so long as HE is protected...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1