Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Fauci And Family Receive Threats

Dustyrose33

12 hours ago, Candor said:

Well, it is just a show as you can see here when on camera. By himself in the middle of the field yet that idiot had to wear a mask then once off camera ( so he thought) it's a different story.

oh come on....:rolleyes:.... it's not rocket science ...

everyone knows that the dreaded virus CAN get you when you're alone in the middle of a baseball field...
but when you sit down in between two people it get's confused and CAN'T get you...or anyone around you...

;)

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/09/16/smart-dust-is-coming-are-you-ready/#6162b08d5e41

There are RFID chips that can be injected and while they don't transmit (for now) they can be used to track any object that they say passes to within 600 feet of a reader.

It's really hard to say just what DARPA has.

at a guess I'd speculate that it is to do with the 'Smart Cities' that they have earmarked for the masses - that will be run through the 5G network and maybe some nano components of a global vaccine (for coronavirus..?) will be connected to that... (somehow and for some reason that we are unaware of at the moment...?)

because it's hush hush secret - don't upset the common people or they might rebel and stop it - so it's ... softly softly catchy monkey..???

(part of the ground work for Agenda 21 and Agenda 30) ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/09/16/smart-dust-is-coming-are-you-ready/#6162b08d5e41

There are RFID chips that can be injected and while they don't transmit (for now) they can be used to track any object that they say passes to within 600 feet of a reader.

It's really hard to say just what DARPA has.

the last words Julian Assange ever spoke on the internet before he was cut off was about 'intelligent, evil dust...'

just looked at your link and this bit especially caught my attention... 

"Researchers at UC Berkeley published a paper about the potential for neural dust, an implantable system to be sprinkled on the human brain, to provide feedback about brain functionality."

mind reading.... :unsure2:

and if a two way system... controlling thoughts...?...:blink:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Honestly if I wanted to put nanobots in everyone, I would do it in pill form considering vaccines have too much negative hype around them- Say in hydroxychloroquine pills for instance.  Of course I could just wait till the technology gets advanced enough that it spreads itself around on its own like a virus.  But I would only do that if I were an part of an evil global Illuminati set on world domination.

Peddling HCQ is one of the real conspiracies. 

It doesn't cure COVID, it's has deadly serious side-effects, yet it is still advertised by two presidents of two countries that are leading in COVID cases and deaths. 

Obviously, insisting on miracle properties of HCQ is making the epidemic situation much worse. 

So, why would any president keep on insisting that the miracle cure is the drug that is actually making things worse? Only the one who wants to depopulate own country. Get rid of too many poor people perhaps. 

Wake up, sheeple :lol:  your Trump is depopulating you. Whether he can understand who he's really working for or not.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Candor said:

In this video Judy A. Mikovits, PhD exposes Fauci for what he really is about.  Sickening

https://www.b****ute.com/video/cvpHnzdaH9Ez/

The reality is very different than your trumperesque conspiracy. 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/fact-checking-judy-mikovits-controversial-virologist-attacking-anthony-fauci-viral

In a video that has exploded on social media in the past few days, virologist Judy Mikovits claims the new coronavirus is being wrongly blamed for many deaths. She makes head-scratching assertions about the virus—for instance, that it is “activated” by face masks.

Mikovits also accuses Anthony Fauci, head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a prominent member of the White House’s Coronavirus Task Force, of being responsible for the deaths of millions during the early years of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. The video claims Mikovits was part of the team that discovered HIV, revolutionized HIV treatment, and was jailed without charges for her scientific positions.

Science fact-checked the video. None of these claims are true. 

YouTube, Facebook, and other platforms have taken down the video because of inaccuracies. It keeps resurfacing, including on the Plandemic website, which, in “an effort to bypass the gatekeepers of free speech,” invites people to download the video and repost it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/25/2020 at 5:31 PM, and then said:

I think a very strong case can be made that this is exactly what has happened since 2016.  It doesn't help that the media lie and spin and misrepresent most of their reporting.  That may sound like political sour grapes but the truth is that we have been lied to so often and so extensively that we are seeing the repercussions.  When faith is lost in institutions that Americans have always felt they could trust, a natural evolution of effects will be seen downstream.  I think Fauci is an honorable man but he isn't perfect.  Just a couple of days ago, he was praising New York for how they handled Covid.  Nearly 6500 patients in nursing homes died because of a decision by Cuomo to transfer known Covid cases to the nursing home.  Hardly a paragon of efficiency.  

The point is that those who are so quick to cast blame seem to forget that there was no consistent message early on.  

Blame your leader for those deaths he is the one who didn't support New York when things were at their worst and they were the epicenter for the entire country. Your limited knowledge is really sad, and your comments about Fauci are out of line> if President Trump had stepped up in the beginning we would not have over 144,000 deaths and 4 million infections. I hope they put him in jail when this is all over that's where he needs to be. The President of the United States whose ability to lead consists only of his butt kissing staff who follow him around like puppy dogs, what a bunch of losers:angry:

Here is President Trumps America, this is the American tragedy he caused by inaction and foolish behavior, if you look closely you can see his face under that hoody and he is smiling/:angry::td: 

Grim Reeper.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No known chips that would also have a transmitter can fit through a syringe needle. 

No known transmitters can actually connect with human (or any other mammal for that matter) nervous system and take over it, especially not on their own, or travel purposely through body, on their own, after they've been hypothetically just dumped into one's tissue.

No known propulsion can be installed to a transmitter small enough to be injected into a body.

And so on. 

Someone's making a fool out of you by telling you fairytales about microchips in vaccines. 

Of course, there is a possibility that there is a technology so advanced it can in fact control humans through microchips that can in fact travel purposely through a body, but - 'scuse my bluntness - why waste resources and orchestrate such an elaborate operation, when people are so stupid they can be manipulated by telling them fairytales they won't even question?

The cheapest and most efficient method of control of the stupider part of the population is through conspiracy theories. 

For example, a malignant political option can make people start spreading plagues and refuse vaccines by "exposing" the "truth" in form of conspiracy theories that take advantage of infantile minds, who are afraid of anything they don't really understand.   

That guy is OD which stands for out dare. Just another wacko telling their stories to other Wacko's. What a weird lonely bunch of odd balls, but I suppose even odd balls need support.:D

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bee said:

but.... but.....

your posting shows that you ARE 'part of an evil global illuminati set on world domination' ....^_^

but to be kind and give you the benefit of the doubt - people can be a part of it unwittingly...

but you still won't get to heaven either way... :D...:innocent:

True that, my consciousness will be uploaded into the "Unity Mind" by the nanochips in my bloodstream from the vaccines I've gotten......

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

It was fake dude.  Talk about fake news all the time but still can't recognize it?

There's alot of fake news roaming around these days and knowing history, I'll believe other experts before Trump/Fauci/Gates BS.

If you think your government is telling you the truth, have fun. I don't. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2020 at 11:44 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

It's an IQ test.

Indeed...a test the left is failing badly.

Here's Fauci posing with assorted eugenicists (Gates Sr), propagandists, old-money elites, and the spawn of Satan (Soros).  What a guy, Fauci:

Image Surfaces of Dr. Fauci With George Soros, Bill Gates Sr ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Candor said:

If you think your government is telling you the truth, have fun. I don't. 

My government telling me the truth?  Fat chance. When our leader brags about the major accomplishment of taking a cognitive test, over and over, and over, I don't expect a lot of reality or truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

My government telling me the truth?  Fat chance. When our leader brags about the major accomplishment of taking a cognitive test, over and over, and over, I don't expect a lot of reality or truth.

That is very very true, but never forget he got the best score every, I mean according to him no one can do that except him,  even the Doctors that administered the test said he was amazing, not because of the test results, it was because there was time limit of 15 min and it took him 15 hr's:D

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That is very very true, but never forget he got the best score every, I mean according to him no one can do that except him,  even the Doctors that administered the test said he was amazing, not because of the test results, it was because there was time limit of 15 min and it took him 15 hr's:D

He's the very same dictator warning you of a second wave coming and to be patriotic and to wear a mask.

20 minutes ago, Candor said:

He's the very same dictator warning you of a second wave coming and to be patriotic and to wear a mask.

The very same.  We are still in the first wave though.  Yes now after 4 million cases he is asking for masks.  If this was a conventional war, we would be just about beaten before the general decided to start fighting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Candor said:

Americans don't listen to that he fool, he doesn't even understand what Patriotic means. To him being Patriotic means beleiving what he s says and following his foolish ideas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh, I forgot to mention that I do not support the idea of threatening Fauci's family. They have nothing to do with his dirty dealings. As for Fauci himself... I take the 5th...

6 hours ago, Candor said:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I do not support the idea of threatening Fauci's family. They have nothing to do with his dirty dealings. As for Fauci himself... I take the 5th...

You've been told by the dirtiest dealer ever, proverbial, pathological liar, who routinely badmouths everyone who has ever tried working with or for him, that Dr.Fauci is dirty. 

And you take the word of that pathological liar, who slanders everyone, over the words of every US president so far, who trust dr.Fauci.

Trump has been lying since he started pushing himself into media, and feels the need to brag about being able to repeat five words (the more he brags, the more certain I am he couldn't do it) - is it realistic that this man is now suddenly telling the truth? And that such man can understand more than everyone literate, sane and intelligent else?

You are a victim of brainwashing. 

• Like 2

On 7/25/2020 at 7:09 PM, Candor said:

With nano tech these days, you just never know and I sure don't trust any of them to inject me with their vaccine.

With "their" you mean the Borgs, right?

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2020 at 8:22 AM, Candor said:

To vaccine everybody on the planet thus making billions of $$ and maybe a chip in each vaccine as a bonus for the same price? 

Why do you think they're going to chip you when you already carry your phone with you everywhere. A phone, I might add, that can do a whole lot more than just track you.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

A phone, I might add, that can do a whole lot more than just track you.

But sprayed with vinegar, it dont. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, toast said:

But sprayed with vinegar, it dont. :yes:

Soaked in vinegar works even better. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Candor said:

Big woop.  Do you have a 5th in Canada or are you just another outside agitator?

44 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Big woop.  Do you have a 5th in Canada or are you just another outside agitator?

I said "I take the 5th" as a saying and no, there's plenty of agitators in the US you don't need me.

• Thanks 1