Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Seeds In The Mail

susieice

It seems to me that over the various articles I read, the seeds appeared to often be different.

Maybe a computer virus spammed addresses into a Chinese seed companies database? :rofl:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

It seems to me that over the various articles I read, the seeds appeared to often be different.

Maybe a computer virus spammed addresses into a Chinese seed companies database? :rofl:

They are different. I've seen an article now that says people are getting masks in packages marked as handkerchiefs. Xeno found an interesting link tracing one of the phone numbers. Some sort of marketing strategy site.

Edited by susieice

Some ppl think they know everything but know nothing they are stupid you can't fix them all

• Haha 1

Two theories:

1: Whomever sent the seeds is counting on someone opening them and planting them, thus contaminating US agriculture. 

2: Whomever sent them is counting on someone opening them and planting them, and the seeds are a medicinal plant to help with Covid. 

Based on China's past history, I would go with theory number 1. 

There is any number of things that could happen. While the worry is evasive species of plant, seeds could easily be coated with something that gotten on the hand, or inhaled after opening the package could launch a new pandemic. Sound paranoid, but what do you expect? I don't believe the caronavirus was an accident.

Furthermore, you know darn well, that even with warnings, somebody will think they have the right to plant the seeds to see what comes up. This is one of the ways these bad species get a foothold. I'm sure some are just common varieties that are easy to identify, while others completely foreign.

I read above where "it's just companies trying to pad sales numbers", but I'm not so sure.

For all we know, this is the second wave. We are busy fighting off one virus and then another is launched right under our noses. China has already seen the impact carona has had on the West and make no mistake, they don't like us. And when I say "they", I mean the Chinese gov.

1 hour ago, jbondo said:

There is any number of things that could happen. While the worry is evasive species of plant, seeds could easily be coated with something that gotten on the hand, or inhaled after opening the package could launch a new pandemic. Sound paranoid, but what do you expect? I don't believe the caronavirus was an accident.

Furthermore, you know darn well, that even with warnings, somebody will think they have the right to plant the seeds to see what comes up. This is one of the ways these bad species get a foothold. I'm sure some are just common varieties that are easy to identify, while others completely foreign.

I read above where "it's just companies trying to pad sales numbers", but I'm not so sure.

For all we know, this is the second wave. We are busy fighting off one virus and then another is launched right under our noses. China has already seen the impact carona has had on the West and make no mistake, they don't like us. And when I say "they", I mean the Chinese gov.

Why would they choose such highly visible way of infecting you?

They'd infect items that were ordered. No one would be automatically suspicious, as everyone is when an unwanted parcel inexplicably arrives. 

(Personally, I'm certain that people who run China are not stupid to start a biological war. China is economic partner and rival of the US, at the same time, so while it's expected they'll look for ways to weaken the US a bit, it's not in their interest to actually destroy you.) 

• Like 1

Seeding life is illegal?

23 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Why would they choose such highly visible way of infecting you?

They'd infect items that were ordered. No one would be automatically suspicious, as everyone is when an unwanted parcel inexplicably arrives. 

(Personally, I'm certain that people who run China are not stupid to start a biological war. China is economic partner and rival of the US, at the same time, so while it's expected they'll look for ways to weaken the US a bit, it's not in their interest to actually destroy you.) 

It's not just seeds. People are getting all sorts of items delivered. There are many out there who will ask very few questions if they think they are getting something for free.

As for starting a biological war, Systematically and slowly done, they can maintain deniability. "We didn't tell company X to ship anything! We are going to investigate ASAP".

Never said, China wanted to "destroy" us. Control us? You bet! And they've been doing just that for decades. However, not as completely as they'd like. They have an economic plan in place for them to become the most powerful nation on earth. Wars are messy. It's much cleaner and far more complete to defeat a nation economically. Think Walmart, who is so powerful that many major brands built plants/offices close to Walmart's corporate headquarters and bow to them as if they were a god. So, who's controlling who? Since Trump has pushed back, do you really think China is OK with it? They expected the same weak yes men in US gov, but they got someone with backbone instead, who threw a wrench into the works..

Here's a very good article in Forbes that gives a little insight into the Chinese agenda:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2019/11/12/chinas-grand-plan-to-take-over-the-world/#478eeaca5ab5

25 minutes ago, jbondo said:

It's not just seeds. People are getting all sorts of items delivered. There are many out there who will ask very few questions if they think they are getting something for free.

As for starting a biological war, Systematically and slowly done, they can maintain deniability. "We didn't tell company X to ship anything! We are going to investigate ASAP".

Never said, China wanted to "destroy" us. Control us? You bet! And they've been doing just that for decades. However, not as completely as they'd like. They have an economic plan in place for them to become the most powerful nation on earth. Wars are messy. It's much cleaner and far more complete to defeat a nation economically. Think Walmart, who is so powerful that many major brands built plants/offices close to Walmart's corporate headquarters and bow to them as if they were a god. So, who's controlling who? Since Trump has pushed back, do you really think China is OK with it? They expected the same weak yes men in US gov, but they got someone with backbone instead, who threw a wrench into the works..

Here's a very good article in Forbes that gives a little insight into the Chinese agenda:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2019/11/12/chinas-grand-plan-to-take-over-the-world/#478eeaca5ab5

Logically, even if we suppose Chinese are determined to poison/infect you, they wouldn't choose such stupidly visible method. They'd simply infect the ordered, expected items. The hysteria over that rather bizarre boosting sales numbers practice is illogical. 

Trump? He's already cemented in history as the weakest US president ever, no matter who gets elected in future. No one will manage to whine, waste time, destroy American position and generally embarrass the US the way he did. And I take the possibility of a house cat or untrained walrus being elected into consideration. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, jbondo said:

I posted in another thread that my sister got a single white paper mask, unsolicited, from China. It was wrapped in plastic and came in a white bubble wrapped envelope, which we thought was odd, so it went in the trash.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I posted in another thread that my sister got a single white paper mask, unsolicited, from China. It was wrapped in plastic and came in a white bubble wrapped envelope, which we thought was odd, so it went in the trash.

I heard people were reporting getting masks. I wonder what else there is.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 8:49 PM, susieice said:

They are different. I've seen an article now that says people are getting masks in packages marked as handkerchiefs. Xeno found an interesting link tracing one of the phone numbers. Some sort of marketing strategy site.

It's brushing.. to up your sales at Amazon or other big sites. It make your seller profile better, with fase positive transaction. Lot's of different stuff are send, this one is seed, some other are paper notebook, electronic stuff, etc

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i had some seeds sent me the post mark was  Deutschland ..................... i guess it was for a better germanation

• Haha 2

It’s a message from China saying if we wanted you dead you would be. Something as simple as a package just randomly appears. It was to easy and if they wanted to spread a virus on purpose you were just tagged. 
But instead they mailed you the seeds to a plant they sent you life not death. Maybe I’m looking at it the wrong way it could just be some random screw up. But I seriously doubt it was a mistake or some stunt to build reviews off of. It’s a message in a traditional way. We give plants and flowers to each other they sent seeds. 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:53 PM, Helen of Annoy said:

Logically, even if we suppose Chinese are determined to poison/infect you, they wouldn't choose such stupidly visible method. They'd simply infect the ordered, expected items. The hysteria over that rather bizarre boosting sales numbers practice is illogical. 

Trump? He's already cemented in history as the weakest US president ever, no matter who gets elected in future. No one will manage to whine, waste time, destroy American position and generally embarrass the US the way he did. And I take the possibility of a house cat or untrained walrus being elected into consideration. 

Agree I’ve watched this fool since day one. I had hope for him when he was elected but he took a power trip along the way. He’s a complete nut case in my opinion he had my vote because I hate the Clinton’s but now I’m just not voting. A terd is a terd and that’s all we got running. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Free99 said:

Agree I’ve watched this fool since day one. I had hope for him when he was elected but he took a power trip along the way. He’s a complete nut case in my opinion he had my vote because I hate the Clinton’s but now I’m just not voting. A terd is a terd and that’s all we got running. 

I respect your opinion, but in my opinion everyone should vote. Out of principle and to prevent various Trumps, lunatics with small but fanatical base, crawl into power.

(I never had someone I really thought I'd love to vote for in my country. But I'm voting each time and I'm choosing the lesser evil. And, back to your country, compared to Trump, anyone is lesser evil.) 

Trump recently announced China will pay for the damage COVID-19 has done in the US. Like it's China's business to make Americans wear masks and wash hands - and like he's got the way or the right to extort other countries. He couldn't extort Mexico to pay for the wall, he couldn't extort NATO countries to pay him protection money, he won't be able to extort China either.

Instead of noticing, admitting and doing the best he can to fix the damage his horribly wrong, childish attitude to COVID-19 caused, he's blaming China and promising more embarrassment and chaos in international relations. 

And the people who can be made to believe biological warfare is waged by highly visible unwanted parcels can also be made to believe they should vote for Trump because they can be made to believe he'll make China pay for this, as they believe Mexico paid for that - while in reality, Americans are paying for Trump's incompetence.     

On 7/25/2020 at 8:04 AM, susieice said:

My first thought was this. Authorities are talking about an invasive species. I need help, I know. Why are people being sent seeds?

Little Shop Of Horrors NYC Cast Releases “Skid Row (Downtown)” Ahead Of  Record Release – 4 Your Excitement

Which movie or show is this from? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kartikg said:

Which movie or show is this from? 

Little Shop of Horrors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2020 at 1:53 PM, Helen of Annoy said:

I had no idea that Trump Derangement Syndrome had managed to reach all the way to Croatia. In my opinion, you should 1. Seek help for your mental health problem. 2. Educate yourself before commenting. 3.Mind your own politics in your own tiny little country and take them to some other website. We're having enough problem with china and people like you don't help.