Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gov spooks trying to psy-op us

Willbo_Swaggins

Is it just me or does it seem like UFO sightings, related articles and disclosures have ramped up in the last 6 months. 

Its almost like they are either trying to ready the general population for some kind of release of information or they are trying to distract the main community of conspiracy enthusiasts from other issues such as the Epstein/Maxwell group working for Mossad as a pedophilic blackmail operation or maybe even the Corona virus and all its surrounding theories.

I can only speak for myself but I've noticed more articles such as "Intelligent life will be discovered by The 2020s" or "Pentagon accidentally releases classified UFO sightings" or even the new York times article claiming otherworldly crafts crashed on earth and does anybody else find it strange that not to long ago there was a crash in the Brazilian rainforest outside of a small town in which explosions and gunfire have been recorded by civilians and posted online only to be removed (some of which I viewed myself before it was removed) and then covered up by Brazilian military who were swarming the area only to claim publicly that they weren't even there in the first place.

An I just being extra paranoid or does all of this seem strange?

yho9pgM.jpg

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

I hadn't noticed anything except some mention of "craft not from this earth" or some such.  The pace of weirdness has hit overdrive and I'm numb from it.  

Welcome to UM. I've given you a free like because of your name. It's gold. lol

We have a whole section dedicated to UFO. You might wish to look through it.

• Like 4

Welcome to UM.  :tu:

I think they were testing the water to see how we would react, but with all the turmoil right now, it has most likely been paused.

The biggest problem with a major revelation would be the upheaval caused to creationist religions among the 84% of the world's population that believe in a deity.

Edited by acute
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Willbo_Swaggins said:

Is it just me or does it seem like UFO sightings, related articles and disclosures have ramped up in the last 6 months. 

Its almost like they are either trying to ready the general population for some kind of release of information or they are trying to distract the main community of conspiracy enthusiasts from other issues such as the Epstein/Maxwell group working for Mossad as a pedophilic blackmail operation or maybe even the Corona virus and all its surrounding theories.

I can only speak for myself but I've noticed more articles such as "Intelligent life will be discovered by The 2020s" or "Pentagon accidentally releases classified UFO sightings" or even the new York times article claiming otherworldly crafts crashed on earth and does anybody else find it strange that not to long ago there was a crash in the Brazilian rainforest outside of a small town in which explosions and gunfire have been recorded by civilians and posted online only to be removed (some of which I viewed myself before it was removed) and then covered up by Brazilian military who were swarming the area only to claim publicly that they weren't even there in the first place.

An I just being extra paranoid or does all of this seem strange?

yho9pgM.jpg

Welcome to the forum, and have fun with the UFO section

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome guys, sorry I didn't know there was a dedicated ufo section. Out of curiosity what is this section specifically for posting?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Willbo_Swaggins said:

I didn't know there was a dedicated ufo section.

I think your thread is in the right place.

• Like 2

@Willbo_Swaggins, I think any time a distraction is needed this kind of thing gets added to the news feeds. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Willbo_Swaggins said:

yho9pgM.jpg

Who's that pretty little lady on your picture? Is that your sister?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Geez, you just had to show a pic of my ex wife. In my defense, I've since gotten my eyes examined, and corrected thank you.

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Geez, you just had to show a pic of my ex wife. In my defense, I've since gotten my eyes examined, and corrected thank you.

Does that mean she's no longer spoken for?

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, zep73 said:

You best watch it mate. That's me mum you cheeky fecker.

1588315629449.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, acute said:

Welcome to UM.  :tu:

I think they were testing the water to see how we would react, but with all the turmoil right now, it has most likely been paused.

The biggest problem with a major revelation would be the upheaval caused to creationist religions among the 84% of the world's population that believe in a deity.

The existence of extraterrestrial life is not at odds with the existence of a God (gods).

And even a creationist could be convinced that God created life on other planets.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Willbo_Swaggins said:

A campaign by 2 journalists to promote a fraud named Tom DeLonge and his financially in the tank TTSA. 

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Piney said:

A campaign by 2 journalists to promote a fraud named Tom DeLonge and his financially in the tank TTSA. 

Hello, my fellow piney. Why do you say DeLonge is a fraud?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Piney said:

I haven't heard about him being a fraud exactly besides saying that **** was gonna come out but it didn't. Could be because someone lied to him and he believed it, maybe makes him stupid but not a fraud. What exactly did you mean?

@Willbo_Swaggins, nothing new. Nothing strange. This kind of thinking has been going on for decades. 

Conspiracy types always claim disclosure is around the corner, and the government is preparing us for it.

But the reality is that there will always be people convinced that ET is here, and they’ll always be suckered into the baseless claims. 

There’s no hard evidence to conclude that ET has ever visited Earth. The skeptics here would love for proof, but it’s never provided. 

Edited by Timothy
Typo.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

There is no conspiracy in the works. 

There is no sinister plan to " keep the conspiracy nuts distracted".

There is no preparing the public for some big reveal.

There is only the more of same ol same,... Fantasy prone people and wishful thinkers wanting this to be real so much that they are willing to suspend their critical thinking abilities.

And if there is some sort of dis information cam going on, its quite understandable, to hide the next gen high tech and skunkwork under the cloak of ET visitation.

What if the true believers have been used in this nefarious way? :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Willbo_Swaggins said:

It's almost you think the world revolves around you.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Willbo_Swaggins said:

I haven't heard about him being a fraud exactly besides saying that **** was gonna come out but it didn't. Could be because someone lied to him and he believed it, maybe makes him stupid but not a fraud. What exactly did you mean?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evw7ne/tom-delonges-ufo-organization-is-37-million-in-debt

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/to-the-stars-academy-files-new-sec-documents-searches-for-ways-to-mine-information-to-monetize

https://medium.com/@matthewoneil/tom-delonge-is-a-scam-artist-98bf2274c37a

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, khol said:

have'nt read all that Piney but take your word for it :tu:

Luis Elizondo is the biggest liar. He was a private contractor and Chris Mellon's personal bodyguard. That's It.

And he was turned down by Blackwater, which really says something about his skill set. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, SeekTruth said:

Hello, my fellow piney. Why do you say DeLonge is a fraud?

Read above.