Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My life

docyabut2

I remember my life in the late 1940`s , I went to a school that were all blacks. me and another white family were the only ones that went to that school. I I had a best black friend we chew each other chewing gum and went to her house for cookies  her mom was the best!, however every after school a groups of blacks beat me and pants me and my brother . I remember the blacks hated us for their past  of  slavery , but they don `nt realize the Africa chiefs sold thier lives..  

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Sounds like you had a tough life growing up.  Sorry to hear that Docy.

I remember when I  went to school on my birthday with balloons, a black girl busting them  all ,I went to school and reported her . but the school said I called her a ****** of which I never called  her that.  they hit my hand so hard.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

sorry all is why some blacks in our country is trying to say all  we are racists.

Sadly, some kids are taught hate from a young age Docy. :(

Edited by Gwynbleidd
PS, I sent you a private message :)
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I remember my life in the late 1940`s , I went to a school that were all blacks. me and another white family were the only ones that went to that school. I I had a best black friend we chew each other chewing gum and went to her house for cookies  her mom was the best!, however every after school a groups of blacks beat me and pants me and my brother . I remember the blacks hated us for their past  of  slavery , but they don `nt realize the Africa chiefs sold thier lives..  

Maybe you should try being the bigger person and forgive the people who mistreated you. The fact is you simply can not treat or talk bad about Black people because of how some acted in the past, fact is some kids are bullies and some kids are targets and every school every where has kids just like this. Also you dont want to at like they did because of past events you can never change, so what good does do to blame people today, who had nothing to do with your past, kinda sounds familiar doesnt it. You make the statement above that's why some Black people think all White people are racist. I think this is interesting thread, and especially your comments thank you very much for sharing experience.

Take Care

4 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I remember when I  went to school on my birthday with balloons, a black girl busting them  all ,I went to school and reported her . but the school said I called her a ****** of which I never called  her that.  they hit my hand so hard.

that must have been horrible for you and I can only imagine the feelings of injustice and frustration you felt....

I stumbled on this and watched it a couple of days ago and found it interesting...

Byron Katie helps people examine feelings / reactions that are causing them to suffer emotionally - and helps them to find more inner peace and live more in the Now..

Not saying you need this video or that you yourself need to find peace but you (and anyone else who chooses to give it a whirl)) might find it interesting and helpful...

The woman in the video is helped to examine her feelings and responses to two white men in a diversity course she is doing... and look at the racism and unhappiness she experienced at school as part of it...

I Too am a Racist—The Work of Byron Katie

• Like 2

9 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

sorry all is why some blacks in our country is trying to say all  we are racists.

That is proof that racists come in all flavors, not just "white".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, docyabut2 said:

Where did you grow up?

On 7/28/2020 at 4:39 AM, docyabut2 said:

I remember my life in the late 1940`s , I went to a school that were all blacks. me and another white family were the only ones that went to that school. I I had a best black friend we chew each other chewing gum and went to her house for cookies  her mom was the best!, however every after school a groups of blacks beat me and pants me and my brother . I remember the blacks hated us for their past  of  slavery , but they don`t realize the Africa chiefs sold thier lives..  

If its any comfort people with behavioural problems dont get far in life.

Can you imagine what they were like when they left school? With their behaviour not corrected at a young age they will think its acceptable in life. I bet some of them have ended up in prison and many of them have gone from job to job as they find employers wont put up with it.

With negative people you should protect yourself when they are causing you stress or using violence. If they arent then its important to let them carry on and dig themselves a hole in life.