Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kushner decides its okay people die

Autochthon1990

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/31/demands-kushner-resign-over-staggering-level-depravity-put-politics-public-health

Y'know say what you will about the Democrats but I'm /pretty sure/ us liberals have never considered 'lets have republicans die of the plague to win in november' as a viable political strategy.

• Like 6

While the veracity of such claims cannot be verified—and Kushner refused to answer a detailed set of questions or be interviewed by Vanity Fair—the implications of such a decision speak for themselves and drew immediate outrage and a demand for accountability.

My guess is that you believe anything negative that the media presents, regardless of their inability to quote a source.  It was nice of them to at leat admit it was an opinion piece.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/31/demands-kushner-resign-over-staggering-level-depravity-put-politics-public-health

Y'know say what you will about the Democrats but I'm /pretty sure/ us liberals have never considered 'lets have republicans die of the plague to win in november' as a viable political strategy.

That was an interesting article, but until more is brought to light it's impossible to say it is definitely true. Now, I am not knocking your thread because I do beleive the Trump Administration would do something like this. I also think Kushner is an incompetent worthless fool, but if this is true, let's face it, President Trump ordered it, because Kushner would not act without Trumps approval.

Good thread, I think this will raise some eyebrows.

• Like 4

I already thought that was the reason, but that no one would ever be able to prove it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

While the veracity of such claims cannot be verified—and Kushner refused to answer a detailed set of questions or be interviewed by Vanity Fair—the implications of such a decision speak for themselves and drew immediate outrage and a demand for accountability.

My guess is that you believe anything negative that the media presents, regardless of their inability to quote a source.  It was nice of them to at leat admit it was an opinion piece.

While I agree it is unsourced at the moment, things can change throughout the day or over night. But, it does make something clear that I could not understand before, why did Trump put all programs concerning COVID19 into the hands of Governors and not address the Pandemic Nationally Coordinating all efforts through Kushner or even the Surgeon General.

But I am certain more information will come out about this in the near future, so time will Tell if it is true or false.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

While I agree it is unsourced at the moment, things can change throughout the day or over night. But, it does make something clear that I could not understand before, why did Trump put all programs concerning COVID19 into the hands of Governors and not address the Pandemic Nationally Coordinating all efforts through Kushner or even the Surgeon General.

But I am certain more information will come out about this in the near future, so time will Tell if it is true or false.

• Thanks 1

I already said in another thread that I thought Trump was complacent in the hardest hit states and did nothing because they were Democratic states, And his response to the protest were "They're not my voters" So to me it isn't hard to put 2 plus 2 together. Let people that "aren't your voters" die off from a virus so they cannot vote on the November ballot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I already said in another thread that I thought Trump was complacent in the hardest hit states and did nothing because they were Democratic states, And his response to the protest were "They're not my voters" So to me it isn't hard to put 2 plus 2 together. Let people that "aren't your voters" die off from a virus so they cannot vote on the November ballot.

Or maybe he got sick of being attacked non-stop by the political Left, regardless what he tried to do?  I'd treat them the same way.  If someone was getting in my face and blaming every action I took then I'd defer to their genius and let them choose their own methods.  The OP's own article admits there is no way to prove the premise they use for the challenge.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, and then said:

Or maybe he got sick of being attacked non-stop by the political Left, regardless what he tried to do?  I'd treat them the same way.  If someone was getting in my face and blaming every action I took then I'd defer to their genius and let them choose their own methods.  The OP's own article admits there is no way to prove the premise they use for the challenge.  

So you would treat them the same way? Meaning you would also let 20,000, 30,000 or maybe 50 or 60 thousand Americans die because of Political infighting between our political parties! :w00t:

I never expected another American to openly say something like that, but it does prove a very good point that while you and many others blame and call people haters the real hate is inside you. The comments you made above are disgraceful, unpatriotic, and clearly show you for what you really are.;) :no:

Oh and by the way, don't even try to side step or talk back what you said no one who is a real American could or would ever say anything like that, there are no excuses for your comments.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Sounds like the liberals produce whatever fake news they like to hear.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Sounds like the liberals produce whatever fake news they like to hear.

No it's actually ghost hunters armed with a Papameter who produce whatever they want to detect!:devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Because we were told from the offset that Black Americans were being hit the hardest. When you have a senior policy advisor named Stephen Miller who appears to be a white supremacist, it is not hard to see where Trump gets all of his misguided notions, Don't do a thing and let the blacks die from Covid 19. And once again most of the hardest hit states were Democratic as well.        https://www.newsweek.com/leaked-stephen-miller-emails-breitbart-white-nationalist-racist-anti-immigration-splc-1471279

Same thing with the protest. There were MANY peaceful protest all over this nation, simply demanding reform from the Police, yet other than the quick executive order from Trump, these protest have fallen on deaf ears because they would benefit Black Americans as well as all Americans. Blacks will continue to wrongfully die at the hands of Police, and instead of real reform they, as well as those who protested with them got labeled thugs, looters etc.  The Minneapolis riot started because a suspected Hell's Angel started the riots to sow racial discord.

When you post a video where a guy yells :White Power" and the President claims he "didn't hear it" a non apology is a slap in the face to non whites. Damn near every other Politician would have deeply apologized for a mistake like that. 

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Because we were told from the offset that Black Americans were being hit the hardest. When you have a senior policy advisor named Stephen Miller who appears to be a white supremacist, it is not hard to see where Trump gets all of his misguided notions, Don't do a thing and let the blacks die from Covid 19. And once again most of the hardest hit states were Democratic as well.        https://www.newsweek.com/leaked-stephen-miller-emails-breitbart-white-nationalist-racist-anti-immigration-splc-1471279

Same thing with the protest. There were MANY peaceful protest all over this nation, simply demanding reform from the Police, yet other than the quick executive order from Trump, these protest have fallen on deaf ears because they would benefit Black Americans as well as all Americans. Blacks will continue to wrongfully die at the hands of Police, and instead of real reform they, as well as those who protested with them got labeled thugs, looters etc.  The Minneapolis riot started because a suspected Hell's Angel started the riots to sow racial discord.

When you post a video where a guy yells :White Power" and the President claims he "didn't hear it" a non apology is a slap in the face to non whites. Damn near every other Politician would have deeply apologized for a mistake like that. 

Oh I completely agree with you in everything you said, but I will add this. Our country has never had a morally Bankrupt human being as we have now sitting in the White House. There is absolutely nothing I would put past him, him and his family are thieves, hell they stole millions from their own Charity. The President himself is a White Supremist, thats why he brought Steve Banon with him when he was elected, but Banon turned out to be a little to racist to keep around, because he thought Banon would also expose him. The President is also a habitual lier, he lies so many times a day he can not even separate the truth from his lies. Politically and especially where foreign policy is concerned he is a train wreck. Last, In the beginning I wasn't certain, but over the last three years I have become convinced his has somehow put himself in a position where he is controlled by Putin. Do not know how that control started, but I am certain it began before he was elected President. Which with everything else I have said makes him a traitor to our country and the American People. 

Sorry for the rant just had to get it off my chest.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, and then said:

Did he cancel the anti-COVID program in question? Did the description of the program in the article reflect the genuine reality of the program?

if yes to both, than the Jackboot fits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Did he cancel the anti-COVID program in question? Did the description of the program in the article reflect the genuine reality of the program?

if yes to both, than the Jackboot fits.

The thing of it is, it's not like there aren't Republicans and Trump supporters in blue states. 

If there is any glaring evidence like an email exchange or meeting minutes, he's in it. 

And for way more than just being asked to resign.

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

So you would treat them the same way? Meaning you would also let 20,000, 30,000 or maybe 50 or 60 thousand Americans die because of Political infighting between our political parties! :w00t:

I never expected another American to openly say something like that, but it does prove a very good point that while you and many others blame and call people haters the real hate is inside you. The comments you made above are disgraceful, unpatriotic, and clearly show you for what you really are.;) :no:

Oh and by the way, don't even try to side step or talk back what you said no one who is a real American could or would ever say anything like that, there are no excuses for your comments.

You're talking to the man who previously said he'd be happy for the US military to murder civilians so long as they could make it look like Iran then go to war.

This is not a new side to @and then. Just a second time the mask has slipped.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Setton said:

You're talking to the man who previously said he'd be happy for the US military to murder civilians so long as they could make it look like Iran then go to war.

This is not a new side to @and then. Just a second time the mask has slipped.

Actually I am not surprised by anything he says, he talks about giving people dirt naps all the time, so like you said it's nothing new. He also alludes to the fact that if Trump loses, the country will rise up and take over. With all that said, nothing he says would surprise me, but when he makes these comments I think it is important to respond to his comments and highlight what he is saying so it doesn't go unchallenged.

Take Care

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 7:42 PM, and then said:

Dude, we didn't like it when the alt-right and conservatives wouldn't shut up about how "Barak X was gonna put us all in FEMA camps" but we didn't /give them the plague/ to shut them up. We just flipped back to CNN. 

common dreams dot org. Alrighty then.  :rolleyes:

I’m sure they are an unbiased reliable widely respected source with many journalistic accolades given them by their peers.

or not at all.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2020 at 5:56 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Good thread, I think this will raise some eyebrows.

Seriously? You’re raising mine. :D

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Seriously? You’re raising mine. :D

Oh that's ok you need your eyebrows raised, andthen is following you around and the little fellow even gave you Rep!!!!:D

You better not let him get to close behind you, you may get more than you bargained for.:yes:  

12 hours ago, OverSword said:

common dreams dot org. Alrighty then.  :rolleyes:

I’m sure they are an unbiased reliable widely respected source with many journalistic accolades given them by their peers.

or not at all.

very left biased site,  not surprising  considering who op is

21 hours ago, aztek said:

very left biased site,  not surprising  considering who op is

Don’t say mean things about children. Their brains don’t completely form until much later than they used to thanks to Twitter.

• Haha 1