Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your top mystery?

An excellent question. I don't know if I could narrow it down to just One Ultimate Mystery, since there are so many that have stuck with me. I'm curious about a lot of cryptids, particularly Mothman and the Dover Demon. Those two cases have a unique weirdness to them. I love Bigfoot, too (though understand its existence is extremely unlikely).

Also curious about the Dyatlov Pass Incident. I have some loose theories about it, but I haven't done nearly enough research to consider them well-informed.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, joc said:

And ...actually...probably be better to all up the county game warden.

I contacted a friend who has a lot of outdoor experience as a former hunting guide and DNR employee. He said it was most likely coyotes. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 3:41 PM, Guest said:

Is there some mystery, supernatural occurrence or event that has gone without a satisfactory answer? What is the top one that is always in the back of your mind? 

Nan Madol in the South Pacific. My fav mystery.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nan_Madol

The How, When, Why are all still very unexplained. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Girl-in-the-Corner said:

Trevaline Evans, localish one to me, posted about it on here before i think, would just like to know what happened to her, 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Trevaline_Evans

Ah....Your Welsh.....It answers a lot. :yes:

@acute  We have a Queenslander, Swede, Dane, Brummie, Scot, Londoner, Tyker, Geordie, Dublin born SAS turncoat........... 

and whatever the Hell Uncle Yammy is. :unsure2:

Does this complete the set or do we need a well armed Scouser? ^_^

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Piney said:

Ah....Your Welsh.....It answers a lot. :yes:

@acute  We have a Queenslander, Swede, Dane, Brummie, Scot, Londoner, Tyker, Geordie, Dublin born SAS turncoat........... 

and whatever the Hell Uncle Yammy is. :unsure2:

Does this complete the set or do we need a well armed Scouser? ^_^

Lol, I am Welsh but just to complicate things for you, i don't live in Wales and haven't done so for some years (about 35) 

It is local to me though (ish)

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2020 at 1:22 AM, Piney said:

We have a Queenslander, Swede, Dane, Brummie, Scot, Londoner, Tyker, Geordie, Dublin born SAS turncoat........... 

Does this complete the set or do we need a well armed Scouser? ^_^

Have you forgotten that diddyman68 is a Scouser masquerading as a Geordie?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, acute said:

Have you forgotten that diddyman68 is a Scouser masquerading as a Geordie?

Calm down,calm down la,

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

Awright, awright. Calm down eh?

I can do a canny scouse accent, especially when i don the tash,curly wig and shell suit.

Putting it in print doesn't really do it justice though.:su

• Haha 1

Another mystery I’ve always found intriguing:

“Two hours before midnight last Feb. 24, when the basketball game ended at the California State University at Chico, five young men from the flatlands 50 miles to the south climbed into a turquoise and white 1969 Mercury Montego and drove out of the parking lot. They were fans of the visiting team, which had won. They stopped three blocks away at Behr's Market, mildly annoying the clerk (who was trying to close up), and bought one Hostess cherry pie, one Langendorf lemon pie, one Snickers bar, one Marathon bar, two Pepsis and a quart and a half of milk.

Then they walked out of the store, got back in their car, drove south out of Chico and disappeared.“

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1978/07/06/5-boys-who-never-come-back/f8b30b11-baeb-4351-89f3-26456a76a4fb/

• Thanks 1