Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk Thinks Aliens Built the Pyramids

Essan

11 minutes ago, Essan said:

I am not the least surprised .,,,, 

Neither am I.......

Read my status. It was a Quora question from a NHS worker.  Then there is a brilliant psychologist next store to me who thinks Cayce is fact accurate......

• Like 4

I think he needs a schrink 

• Like 2

He could buy it and then pull it apart. That would be one, long, National geographic special I would be keen to see. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

I think he needs a schrink 

I think he needs to make his mad rush to Mars so we can see his freeze dried body bouncing off his Tesla. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

I'm 75% convinced he just tweeted that so that people will talk about him. Typical strategy for c-list celebrities to remain in the public eye.

He needs to start hanging with Kanye. :yes:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

I'm 75% convinced he just tweeted that so that people will talk about him. Typical strategy for c-list celebrities to remain in the public eye.

That is certainly possible. He does seem like someone who go a long way to get attention.

16 minutes ago, Piney said:

He needs to start hanging with Kanye. :yes:

Maybe he can be his vice president ? :wacko:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Of COURSE you do.

Admit it, you would be dissapointed if he didn't believe it. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Everyone thinks lots of things... everyday.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I lean towards alien involvement in humanity's past and that includes the pyramids and even DNA augmentation of the most promising hominid species of 100,000 to 200,000 years ago. And ever since and now.

However I must observe, Papageorge that your belief is rather mainstream fringe, your grandfather's style of open mindedness - aliens are so passe! You should go with time traveling inter-dimensional, high vibration, immortal ethereal Nirvana seeking deep thinkers - to be on true alternative pathway instead of slowly strolling along with other not terribly un-conventional mind sets.Open your mind!!!!

Edited by Hanslune
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

However I must observe, Papageorge that your belief is rather mainstream fringe, your grandfather's style of open mindedness - aliens are so passe! You should go with time traveling inter-dimensional, high vibration, immortal ethereal Nirvana seeking deep thinkers - to be on true alternative pathway instead of slowly strolling along with other not terribly un-conventional mind sets.Open your mind!!!!

I already think some of those other things and they may involve so-called aliens too. Your assumptions are so last century.

Yet Ben Carson, a Trumper, thinks the pyramids were grain silos

www.washingtonpost.com
Web results
Ben Carson believes Joseph built Egypt's pyramids to store grain — and it just might get him some votes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/05/ben-carson-believes-joseph-built-egypts-pyramids-to-store-grain-and-it-just-may-get-him-some-votes/&ved=2ahUKEwjv-uTtwP3qAhV1LH0KHahaD5EQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1CEO8Hr19oR59maKXkn48m

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I lean towards alien involvement in humanity's past and that includes the pyramids and even DNA augmentation of the most promising hominid species of 100,000 to 200,000 years ago. And ever since and now.

Are you presenting this as an object-lesson on the dangers of simple-mindedness or as masochistic brag?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yet Ben Carson, a Trumper, thinks the pyramids were grain silos

www.washingtonpost.com
Web results
Ben Carson believes Joseph built Egypt's pyramids to store grain — and it just might get him some votes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/05/ben-carson-believes-joseph-built-egypts-pyramids-to-store-grain-and-it-just-may-get-him-some-votes/&ved=2ahUKEwjv-uTtwP3qAhV1LH0KHahaD5EQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1CEO8Hr19oR59maKXkn48m

That’s been christian doctrine for a millenium...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 5
  • Confused 4

Just now, jaylemurph said:

—Jaylemurph 

Yup, delusion founded on delusion.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jaylemurph said:

Are you presenting this as an object-lesson on the dangers of simple-mindedness or as masochistic brag?

—Jaylemurph 

As a show of fearlessness before the cawing crows.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I already think some of those other things and they may involve so-called aliens too. Your assumptions are so last century.

Yep I'm still in the 1840's,,,lol

But seriously holding ideas that are 20 1/2 years old isn't bad versus the 60+ years for 'aliens build the pyramids' so unclassy!

Edited by Hanslune

—Jaylemurph 

The volume for storage versus the amount of work to build those two silly things (Kharfe's tomb has even less space) would be strange given there were limestone hills nearer Cairo and on the right side of the river they could have just bored into - where the Citadel now stands. That are higher

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

time traveling inter-dimensional, high vibration, immortal ethereal Nirvana seeking deep thinkers

They created the pyramids using telekinesis and bigfoot slaves.

• Like 3