Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk Thinks Aliens Built the Pyramids

Essan

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The Pleiadians created the pyramids using telekinesis and robot bigfoot slaves.

Until Bionic Guy Steve Austin exposed them. :o

• Like 4

The Egyptians mastered the art of slave labor. I think we underestimate both what human beings have been capable of, mentally and physically, but also how manipulative we can be when we have control over others

• Like 1

There are no aliens ,no bones of their structures or ships that are found :)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

Slaves didn't build the pyramids. Well paid workers did. 

True, skilled labor. But today, that'd be considered slave labor lol. It was just another day doing what they did back then. Skilled craftsmen often willing to take far further risks and skate myriad bureaucracy to make their work a work of art rather than a work of labor. 

2 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

True, skilled labor. But today, that'd be considered slave labor lol. It was just another day doing what they did back then. Skilled craftsmen often willing to take far further risks and skate myriad bureaucracy to make their work a work of art rather than a work of labor. 

Very well paid and well treated for the time. The workers during the Industrial Age weren't treated nearly as well.  Look at the horrible conditions of factory girls going all the way up into the 1950s.

You can't compare the pyramid builders with slaves even a little bit. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This whole thread is absurd. We /know/ who built the Pyramids and the awful, awful mistakes that were made by the Egyptians. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

As a show of fearlessness before the cawing crows.

Ah, the first option, then. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Look at the horrible conditions of factory girls going all the way up into the 1950s.

Look, phossy jaw is just something that happens to some girls, like red hair. It has nothing to do with factory conditions. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hanslune said:

The volume for storage versus the amount of work to build those two silly things (Kharfe's tomb has even less space) would be strange given there were limestone hills nearer Cairo and on the right side of the river they could have just bored into - where the Citadel now stands. That are higher

Not to mention actual ancient Egyptian grain storage faciities.

Harte

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Piney said:

Very well paid and well treated for the time. The workers during the Industrial Age weren't treated nearly as well.  Look at the horrible conditions of factory girls going all the way up into the 1950s.

You can't compare the pyramid builders with slaves even a little bit. 

Not arguing with you a bit, brother, this is your wheelhouse moreso than my own. I'm learning from you, here. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Look, phossy jaw is just something that happens to some girls, like red hair. It has nothing to do with factory conditions. 

—Jaylemurph 

And metastatic breast cancer is genetic. :yes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Until Bionic Guy Steve Austin exposed them. :o

imagesca8fc09n.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Even intelligent people make dumb statements every now and again. But Elon has said he is not from this planet/world and some people also hold that opinion of him. So maybe he is an alien himself ;)

5 hours ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Just because you're a genius doesn't mean you're smart. 

Well said.

Similarly, being crazy does not make one wrong...

3 hours ago, Harte said:

Not to mention actual ancient Egyptian grain storage faciities.

Harte

https://www.memphis.edu/egypt/exhibit/modelgranary.php

4.gif

My god the rare sideways truncated & castrated pyramid granary and the even rarer tootsie roll granaries

Egypt_urban_planning4_1600.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Even intelligent people make dumb statements every now and again. But Elon has said he is not from this planet/world and some people also hold that opinion of him. So maybe he is an alien himself ;)

Hey if I was a rich celebrity I think I'd make weird statement too. Oh, wait I do that here on this forum all the time..................

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Piney said:

Look at the horrible conditions of factory girls going all the way up into the 1950s.

Like the girls whose faces were falling off painting watch dials with thorium, or those "mad as a hatter" hatters using mercury to soften and form hats.

I'll tell you what I saw 4 fatalities and more mangled fingers than I can remember working in sawmills from 1974-1989.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t think you people ever ask the right questions. Well you actually hardly question... just continual judging.

I doubt Aliens had anything to do with the pyramids. I guess it’s possible but there are zero data pointing to this.

My question is - where is the eighth richest man in the world getting this from? His friends and contacts are not the friends and contacts any of us can imagine. He rubs elbows with defense CEOs on the weekly. He dines with leaders of the world. So where does this come from? Are they his own conclusions from his own cerebral processes which you all assume?

I assume nothing.  I question.

4 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Of course it was aliens! :D

Pyramids+were+built+by+aliens+the+pictur

You're just being silly.

We know X-Men built the pyramids. I've seen it with my own eyes.

MiniatureForsakenIrrawaddydolphin-size_r

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I'll tell you what I saw 4 fatalities and more mangled fingers than I can remember working in sawmills from 1974-1989.

I was a turner and catcher when I wasn't  doing the chainsaw work including the logging, bucking, cut offs and firewood. I have my hands on the table and face right next to that 60 inch spinning beast clearing bark and splint offs. 

Never been hurt. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nobu said:

I don’t think you people ever ask the right questions. Well you actually hardly question... just continual judging.

I doubt Aliens had anything to do with the pyramids. I guess it’s possible but there are zero data pointing to this.

My question is - where is the eighth richest man in the world getting this from? His friends and contacts are not the friends and contacts any of us can imagine. He rubs elbows with defense CEOs on the weekly. He dines with leaders of the world. So where does this come from? Are they his own conclusions from his own cerebral processes which you all assume?

I assume nothing.  I question.

I doubt this comes from others he works with. It probably comes from wishful thinking on his part. The Hysteria channel has been promoting such scifi for years. Maybe it was conjured up in is mind while engaged in one of his weed episodes.