Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk Thinks Aliens Built the Pyramids

Essan

Alien 1: Let us atleast use high quilty stones that fits together perfectly.

Alien 2: No ! Make sure the stones are irregular and fits together poorly.

6714295_orig

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

i don't think any aliens were needed or were involved in the building of the pyramids.   

I do think slave labor was used.  

Musk owned PayPal he made millions by locking people’s accounts down with BS excuses of we thought the account had scrupulous transactions. Then he would shift peoples money around and suck up the interest it drew. Then a few months later he would put your money back in your account and unlock it. He’s nothing but a crook.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Myles said:

i don't think any aliens were needed or were involved in the building of the pyramids.   

My theory is humans built it with now lost technology. If Aliens wanted a house do you think rocks would be part of the plan?

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Alien 1: Let us atleast use high quilty stones that fits together perfectly.

Alien 2: No ! Make sure the stones are irregular and fits together poorly.

6714295_orig

Good image my favorite 'precision' image is this one the third tier from the bottom

7sHvPDg.jpg

Ahmed Ali El-Bashir has his head against it while reading.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Good image my favorite 'precision' image is this one the third tier from the bottom

Ahmed Ali El-Bashir has his head against it while reading.

"The History of how Aliens built the Pyramids," presumably?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Windowpane said:

"The History of how Aliens built the Pyramids," presumably?

Indubitably

• Confused 1

I had to fcking google that word.

I'll bet not many Angry-Saxons know what it means, hah.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

My hobby is writing historical fiction set in a period that uses a number of words that sound odd or are rare to Americans.

A sentence I wrote recently:

He was indubitably no longer an ecolier but a young red-legged fire worker both lusty and gay, well served with verve, pluck, and never a mumpsimus or lickfinger.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Hardly. Are you familiar with the works of Conan Doyle or the presentations of such?

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Hardly. Are you familiar with the works of Conan Doyle or the presentations of such?

Or the substantial number of literate churchmen who used Latin daily. If not hourly. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Free99 said:

My theory is humans built it with now lost technology. If Aliens wanted a house do you think rocks would be part of the plan?

"Lost technology"? Ok, tell us more...

It seems perfectly logical to me, for aliens to travel zillions of miles across the universe to build piles of rocks on and doodle in the crops of unassuming little backwater planets.:alien:

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

It seems perfectly logical to me, for aliens to travel zillions of miles across the universe to build piles of rocks on and doodle in the crops of unassuming little backwater planets.:alien:

Drawings are cool, but you would think ET's would have something more creative.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Drawings are cool, but you would think ET's would have something more creative.

Yes a gigantic dimmer switch built into the Moon - easily seen from earth - would have been far more useful.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2020 at 5:11 PM, Myles said:

There weren't that many slaves in Egypt at that time.  They used corvee labor (taskmasters went to all the villages, rounded up people, and sent them to work during the flood season and then let them go back home with pay for their work when planting season began.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2020 at 7:03 AM, Hanslune said:

Good image my favourite 'precision' image is this one the third tier from the bottom

7sHvPDg.jpg

Oh THAT picture again.  I've already explained this many times: the pyramids left by the aliens were too short.1  The Egyptians had to add in tiers afterwards to bump them up a bit. 

That's why some of the layers aren't as good - Egyptian stones are smaller.2  Fact.  And I'm a scientist3, so - nod, pretend you understand, and remember to repeat this as gospel in future threads.

1 Just more evidence of how dumb aliens really are.  Fancy leaving a marker that's exactly, precisely 1/1079136.7 4 of the distance to the Sun and getting it wrong!

2 Source: well, bleedin' obvious, innit?

3 I've read ALL the Usborne and Ladybird science texts, so I'm an expert in pretty much everything.

4 10791367 is the international dialling code for Earth.  Honest - look it up.

• Haha 5

We have met the curious and mysterious species who built all these ancient monuments and he is us. In the far future, they'll probably speculate about aliens imparting the knowledge and technology for us primitive ancients to build crude spacecraft and fly to the moon.

• Like 1

when aliens arrive on Earth and see the pyramids they'll say that aliens (humans) buid that and somehow there will be a human saying "I told you so! aliens build the pyramids!"

Edited by godnodog

On 10/8/2020 at 6:39 AM, Chronus said:

@Noteverythingisaconspiracy and @Swede The reason I believe aliens helped, mainly, like probably most people who believe aliens helped, is because I feel like its very un-likely that the Egyptians could move all those 2 ton rocks.

But admittedly, you guys have probably heard that one before. 

So humans are so lowly and stupid and weak minded that aliens have to show up to help us when we need or want something.  So do you also think that computers were given to us by aliens?  How about fork lifts and combustion engines?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

So humans are so lowly and stupid and weak minded that aliens have to show up to help us when we need or want something.  So do you also think that computers were given to us by aliens?  How about fork lifts and combustion engines?

Well, that would work, buuuuuut we didn't have those back then, so why bring them into this?