Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Election 2020 War Game

and-then

For anyone bored, I think this is an interesting thread to be necro-ed back for ****s and giggles...  I'll even give credit to And Then for getting a lot of his predictions dead right, except for the most important bit - the overall outcome fell a bit short of the Trump win and/or the chaos/civil war he hinted at.  Sadly the courts didn't play along (indeed, they couldn't due to lack of any coherent argument or a shred of evidence).  So even the loudest Trumpeters have mostly fallen rather silent.

So, to summarise as politely as possible, the 'problem' for Trump and 'his' republicans were:

• there were not sufficient numbers of them. (Thankfully the US does contain more sensible people than one might have thought after the 2016 election..)
  • the expanded voting system worked properly (Record turnouts, Biden - 80m, Trump - 74m, last I saw)
  • Trump and his hand-picked (chortle) dynamic team of crack lawyers failed to overturn a single state or county result, and when pressed to release their evidence, simply admitted they had nothing but tall tales from their supporters

Depending on how bored I get, I may revive a few more threads like this...  There were a lot of them back then - ah, the fond memories..

And no, I'm not at all smugly self-satisfied, not a bit, not even an iota.

(That's a small town in Louisiana, for those who don't know.. Most of the folks who live there prolly voted for trump - so my condolences to all Iotans).

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, President-Elect Acidhead said:

Ozzy Osbourne is a living legend!!

He aged worse than um ah...me :w00t:

• Haha 1

@ChrLzs

I think there could have been protests, possibly riots and armed conflict, if Trump had lost by a small margin, but he didn't.

Also, if there was real evidence of fraud, but there isn't.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 12:55 AM, acute said:

Can anyone decipher the above post?

Hmm - something like this - Trump going to lose - but really the states should have a system in place so that his defeat by the voters will be prevented. If the States had a queen she would protect Trump by disenfranchising non Trump voters. 

maybe????? 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

So even the loudest Trumpeters have mostly fallen rather silent

BTW, on an unrelated point......... :D  I thought 'And' Then would have rushed over to discuss the new ramifications of his thread and predictions.

Oh well..  best to just move on quickly and silently, when it all goes pear shaped.

Wasn't sure where to add this but I thought it might be important:

I seem to recall someone posting that MI and PA had certified and "IT IS OVER!"

Hmmm... p'rhaps that was wee tad premature?  FWIW, I don't expect Biden's theft to be stopped or for any criminal involved in executing this coup to be held legally accountable.  I really think that something FAR better and FAR MORE explosive is coming to our political system as a result of the proof that is currently coming out.  When the gutless Republicans realize what they've done by behaving like the establishment sycophants they are, they are going to FREAK OUT.  l'd tell them, FOX could explain what's coming for the Rs in the months ahead.  The Dems have been taken over by enemies of our nation and they will be outed as well.  

It is going to be priceless to watch both of these parties burned to the ground as a result of how they conspired to remove an "outsider" that the people chose, TWICE.  Karma truly is a destroyer...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Hmmm... p'rhaps that was wee tad premature?  FWIW, I don't expect Biden's theft to be stopped or for any criminal involved in executing this coup to be held legally accountable.  I really think that something FAR better and FAR MORE explosive is coming to our political system as a result of the proof that is currently coming out.  When the gutless Republicans realize what they've done by behaving like the establishment sycophants they are, they are going to FREAK OUT.  l'd tell them, FOX could explain what's coming for the Rs in the months ahead.  The Dems have been taken over by enemies of our nation and they will be outed as well.  

It is going to be priceless to watch both of these parties burned to the ground as a result of how they conspired to remove an "outsider" that the people chose, TWICE.  Karma truly is a destroyer...

it'll just be another fail - especially since the actual Act they are complaining about was sponsored by 9 individuals, 8 of them republicans. 

39 minutes ago, and then said:

Wait until they'll have to contend with an "outsider" being chosen for a THIRD TIME in 2024.

Oh how brilliant the founding fathers were.

If they could only see what the people did by electing an outsider. I bet they'd be exuberant. To see that the system of government they created actually works to keep control of it out of the hands of the wrong people.

Edited by Will Do
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

it'll just be another fail - especially since the actual Act they are complaining about was sponsored by 9 individuals, 8 of them republicans. 

Well, then they have no worries.  You'll forgive me feeling I know a bit more than someone who isn't even a citizen, though.  Those on the Left have this extreme blind-spot where their opinions are concerned.  They will realize at some point that it actually DOES matter if tens of millions of their fellow citizens disagree and choose to bring change after all is said and done.  Pointing to the presence of "Republicans" as though that should settle the issue, is a mistake.  LOTS of Republicans that were considered trustworthy have fallen in line with the media and the Left in throwing the BOM under the bus.  Change is coming and the Republicans are the first to be nullified by this movement.  They've ridden on the back of hope and fear for decades and that ride is coming to an end.  It should be quite entertaining to watch them beg and plead and make excuses.  ^&*&^ them and their corrupt team mates in DC.  

2 minutes ago, and then said:

You'll forgive me feeling I know a bit more than someone who isn't even a citizen

that is off course your right. 

Not a citizen of the US no. But rest assured I have citizenship somewhere, I think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Probably from all those years of biting bat heads off. :P

Well in many cases the true story is crazier than the fiction someone could possibly make up, and this certainly true about Ozzy Osbourne's!!:P

If this doesn’t justify various the sinister nicknames which the singer acquired during years of continuous debauchery, another anecdote dating back to a 1982 concert in Des Moines, Iowa certainly does. During those years Osbourne was probably at the height of his drug abuse, often losing contact with reality.

n such a fragile state, however, he was still able to deliver a rocking performance. At one point someone from the audience threw a real, live bat at him. The singer caught the bat, believing that it was, in fact, a toy or some kind of replica.

Well, needless to say, Ozzy was wrong.

He realized what he had done just moments after he bit off the bat’s head, just as the helpless animal reacted in desperation by biting Osbourne’s tongue. Afterward, the singer was treated for rabies, while coping with the idea that he accidentally chewed off the head of a live bat on stage.

However, this wasn’t the first time that Black Sabbath frontman showed such vicious behavior. Just a year prior to this particular incident, Ozzy Osbourne bit of the heads off two doves ― this time intentionally ― during a promotion of his solo album, Blizzard of Ozz, released by CBS Records.

Apparently, the mixture of alcohol and boredom were the cause of this violent excess, as a CBS PR woman had irritated the singer during the promotion. Drunk and obviously displeased with the way his promotion was going, Ozzy asked the woman if she likes animals. 

After she replied “Yes,” he grabbed a dove that was there to add to the dramatic effect, and bit its head off. He then proceeded to spit out the head and grabbing another dove, beheading it by using his teeth as well.

The PR woman was of course appalled, and Ozzy once again confirmed his aggressive and unpredictable nature. His cooperation with CBS, unsurprisingly, ended due to this incident.

Now that's why I love Ozzy the dude is completely insane, yet if you ever meet him from what I have been told, he is the most down to Earth Person you would ever want to meet, according to a close friend who met him. We both worked Concert Security in St.Louis, Missouri during the 1970s. I never had the chance to meet him because during the 1970's he never performed in St.Louis. However, I did get to see many Rock Concerts during the  2 years I worked at Kiel Auditorium, which was the main Concert venue in St. Louis and best of all they were FREE!!!:D

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well in many cases the true story is crazier than the fiction someone could possibly make up, and this certainly true about Ozzy Osbourne's!!:P

If this doesn’t justify various the sinister nicknames which the singer acquired during years of continuous debauchery, another anecdote dating back to a 1982 concert in Des Moines, Iowa certainly does. During those years Osbourne was probably at the height of his drug abuse, often losing contact with reality.

n such a fragile state, however, he was still able to deliver a rocking performance. At one point someone from the audience threw a real, live bat at him. The singer caught the bat, believing that it was, in fact, a toy or some kind of replica.

Well, needless to say, Ozzy was wrong.

He realized what he had done just moments after he bit off the bat’s head, just as the helpless animal reacted in desperation by biting Osbourne’s tongue. Afterward, the singer was treated for rabies, while coping with the idea that he accidentally chewed off the head of a live bat on stage.

However, this wasn’t the first time that Black Sabbath frontman showed such vicious behavior. Just a year prior to this particular incident, Ozzy Osbourne bit of the heads off two doves ― this time intentionally ― during a promotion of his solo album, Blizzard of Ozz, released by CBS Records.

Apparently, the mixture of alcohol and boredom were the cause of this violent excess, as a CBS PR woman had irritated the singer during the promotion. Drunk and obviously displeased with the way his promotion was going, Ozzy asked the woman if she likes animals. 

After she replied “Yes,” he grabbed a dove that was there to add to the dramatic effect, and bit its head off. He then proceeded to spit out the head and grabbing another dove, beheading it by using his teeth as well.

The PR woman was of course appalled, and Ozzy once again confirmed his aggressive and unpredictable nature. His cooperation with CBS, unsurprisingly, ended due to this incident.

Now that's why I love Ozzy the dude is completely insane, yet if you ever meet him from what I have been told, he is the most down to Earth Person you would ever want to meet, according to a close friend who met him. We both worked Concert Security in St.Louis, Missouri during the 1970s. I never had the chance to meet him because during the 1970's he never performed in St.Louis. However, I did get to see many Rock Concerts during the  2 years I worked at Kiel Auditorium, which was the main Concert venue in St. Louis and best of all they were FREE!!!:D

I was just kidding. I knew the story you posted. It was a one time bat thing, but damn, that would have to suck to realize it was real.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, and then said:

Well, then they have no worries.  You'll forgive me feeling I know a bit more than someone who isn't even a citizen, though.  Those on the Left have this extreme blind-spot where their opinions are concerned.  They will realize at some point that it actually DOES matter if tens of millions of their fellow citizens disagree and choose to bring change after all is said and done.  Pointing to the presence of "Republicans" as though that should settle the issue, is a mistake.  LOTS of Republicans that were considered trustworthy have fallen in line with the media and the Left in throwing the BOM under the bus.  Change is coming and the Republicans are the first to be nullified by this movement.  They've ridden on the back of hope and fear for decades and that ride is coming to an end.  It should be quite entertaining to watch them beg and plead and make excuses.  ^&*&^ them and their corrupt team mates in DC.  

That is very funny coming out your mouth, if you are truly are saying what you mean, then you must also do what you say!!!:yes: The next time any of the foreign Trump supporters that are part of your team say something concerning US Politics. You had better tell that they dont know what they are talking about, because they are not American Citizens. If not then what you say only apples to people you disagree with, which is proof you dont say what you actually mean and you dont mean what you actully say, so what does that mean??:unsure::wacko:

10 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I was just kidding. I knew the story you posted. It was a one time bat thing, but damn, that would have to suck to realize it was real.

Actually what really sucked, like it says above the Bat bite his tongue, and he had to received Rabies Shots. I have heard those shots are very painful, man that must really suck!!!:(

3 hours ago, RAyMO said:

that is off course your right. 

Not a citizen of the US no. But rest assured I have citizenship somewhere, I think. 

No disrespect meant to you.  If you really are interested in justice then you should watch the coming legal arguments with an open mind.  If you do, you'll be better than at least 40% of voters here :tu:

6 hours ago, and then said:

FWIW, I don't expect Biden's theft to be stopped or for any criminal involved in executing this coup to be held legally accountable.  I really think that something FAR better and FAR MORE explosive is coming to our political system as a result of the proof that is currently coming out.

Well, I for one just can't wait - I presume there's going to be COOKIES!!!

Gee.

It's taking quite a while.

Any minute now.

Yep, that evidence will be all suddenly revealed.  Any second.

Soonish.

Almost..

{yawn}

29 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Well, I for one just can't wait - I presume there's going to be COOKIES!!!

Gee.

It's taking quite a while.

Any minute now.

Yep, that evidence will be all suddenly revealed.  Any second.

Soonish.

Almost..

{yawn}

You sound like a child... "I for one just can't wait"

Good things come to those who wait!

:D

It's crazy to think that all the dregs of conspiracy theory forums, those who believed in the Illuminati, lizard people and all that garbage, now seem to have congregated amongst the Trump cult followers. 

Some of the ****e I see from those space cadets on a daily basis is incredible. You would think half of it was made up until you end up somewhere like here and see and then and Cookie Monster. 

You guys induce more cringe than Larry David.

On 8/8/2020 at 7:38 PM, DieChecker said:

But as a method, im not opposed to vote by mail.

With actual safeguards that deny cheats, I agree.  Biometric markers for validation as well as documented requests for the ballots should be enough to secure the method.  Back in the summer I recall that evil troll Pelosi making another nasty remark and it seems pretty prescient now - "He's leaving, whether he knows it or not"  If this cheating gets overturned, the old bat may stroke completely out in rage.

• Like 2

So the challenge to ACT77 failed - as was predictable.

'the state supreme court unanimously threw out the three-day-old order, saying the underlying lawsuit was filed months after the law allowed for challenges to Pennsylvania’s year-old mail-in voting law.'

Even the Republican Judges ditched it. 

That's around 40 cases now with 38 loses for Trump. This is the COURTS where Trump supporters are meant to file their evidence in an attempt to win these cases, and yet they fail. What the COURTs show us is that, while allegations exist, evidence to back up such allegations does NOT. No need for MSM to translate for us, its there to see, plainly. 

The only attempted fraud in this election is from Trumpists trying to overturn the legitimate and freely given will of the people. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

On 11/26/2020 at 4:34 PM, and then said:

With actual safeguards that deny cheats, I agree.  Biometric markers for validation as well as documented requests for the ballots should be enough to secure the method.  Back in the summer I recall that evil troll Pelosi making another nasty remark and it seems pretty prescient now - "He's leaving, whether he knows it or not"  If this cheating gets overturned, the old bat may stroke completely out in rage.

Trump aint going no where unless he believes he genuinely lost.

The problems wont start unless he fails at the Supreme Court. But then there is a crises coming.

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Trump aint going no where unless he believes he genuinely lost.

its good then that its not up to him. 

you keep referencing the SC. he may get a case to it but he may not. And along the path to it Republican Judges are finding against him - at best its a 'Hail Mary' strategy.   

BUT he has already said he will leave

"Certainly I will. And you know that," said Trump when asked if he would leave should the Electoral College vote for Biden. But he insisted that "a lot of things" would happen between now and then that might alter the results. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RAyMO said:

So the challenge to ACT77 failed - as was predictable.

'the state supreme court unanimously threw out the three-day-old order, saying the underlying lawsuit was filed months after the law allowed for challenges to Pennsylvania’s year-old mail-in voting law.'

Even the Republican Judges ditched it. 

That's around 40 cases now with 38 loses for Trump. This is the COURTS where Trump supporters are meant to file their evidence in an attempt to win these cases, and yet they fail. What the COURTs show us is that, while allegations exist, evidence to back up such allegations does NOT. No need for MSM to translate for us, its there to see, plainly. 

The only attempted fraud in this election is from Trumpists trying to overturn the legitimate and freely given will of the people. 

Sad but true. They enacted the law well over a year ago, and no one challenged the law,  and then Trumps team challenged it and was fine with trying to disenfranchise up to 6.9 million voters to overturn the election for a single man  It is things like this that show the world what Donald Trump really is. 

• Like 1